"IQ doesn't indicate anything"

Post your race and IQ memes boys let em rip

Bamp

>ACCHUALLY IQ DOESN'T SAY ANYTHING ABOUT INTELLIGENCE

What about EQ?

Didn't know this pic. Like it.

Organisms are not R or K selected. It is all relative to other organisms. So a Rabbit is more R type than a wolf, but a Rabbit is also more K type than a Dandelion.
Just for the sake of avoiding misinfo.

See If you’re going to use that pic, make sure you understand this for its defense.

>Post your race
white
>and IQ

if you really felt IQ was important you would be fine being ruled over by computers desu

ill wait for your non argument, take your time honeybuns

Well, the wolf eat the rabbit. The rabbit eat the dandelion. Did the nigger went to space?

White 139. I get yelled at by my family and teachers for not applying myself. I don't apply myself because humans don't deserve what I can bring.

In order to make a new world the old one must be destroyed. Then I can rebuild in my imagine.

White, iq 139

It's not computers people are worried about, rather the people controlling them.

Proof that people who name the Jew are smarter

afro-russian

White, Celtic ancestry, North Atlantid phenotype, IQ 184

You mean 200,000?

White 130

arab
132-137

I don’t know what that means lol. Just trying to help your stance be more formidable by providing remedial information.

Computers aren't intelligent.

the entire thread and no one talks about WHICH IQ test you all took for an actual reliable frame of reference of your 'mine peens'.

Pattern recognition is neat but is no indicator of people's overall mental fortitudes nor some dumb bloodline technique shit.

what does IQ Matter to YOU? Why are you assorted innternetonions trying to show "Oh boy, i'm a ((((high IQ)))) whitey"?

What is a good example of a study finding an IQ gap? Pictures are fine but scientific papers will scare normies into submission.

I'm Frisian (germanic/white)
My IQ is 123

>you replied to a bot designed to fuck up threads with nonsense

I have no idea which tests I took since I was 10 years old at the time. I know the first one had a maximum possible score, which I hit, and so my parents were asked to bring me in to sit the second one, which didn't have a maximum. I also suspect genetics are a factor, in combination with upbringing, because my sister had the same experience of having to get tested twice and received a very similar score.

IQ seems to be a pretty good indicator of intelligence as far as I can tell. Statistically, I should be somewhere among the world's most intelligent ~1,150 people and while it's hard to judge precisely, I can confidently say I haven't often, if ever, met my match with the exception of my sister.

Obviously this is an anonymous environment and a lot easier to get into the topic; in real life I don't mention my IQ because people tend to disbelieve me or get jealous. I learned that lesson pretty quickly in the years after getting the tests done.

That adage is rapidly becoming out-of-date

Fucking idiots this whole world is I swear to god almighty.

Large creatures must abide to the rules of the wolf, bear, or even giraffe of you want to make the argument of organism. Too much offspring of large creatures leads to imbalances of the food web. Anybody with an ounce of sense realized humans are a massive imbalance of the food web. Wars have kept human growth in check; with the advent of weapons of mass destruction war is no longer possible hence the population grows like an untreated tumor until l: A. We move off planet or create technology to prolong resources or B. We kill everything.

Real fucking basic shit you dumbass niggers.

Veganism not organism. Fucking phoneposting on the shitter.

What line of work are you in and how much money do you make? Are you interested in money or does it bore you?

147, white-hispanic

Really I was just here to shit post, but. Would you also postulate that as the number increases the mental stability goes up as well? What factors do you find most vital to generate someone who may test so highly?

140 on an IQ test posted here so probably less
Swede, 6,25% wallonian at most

So with this iq you shouldn't be so stupid to follow islam, aren't you?

At the moment I'm working customer service at a call centre, making next to minimum wage. Money completely disinterests me beyond its capacity to pay for other things, and employment makes me feel like an organ grinder's monkey. I've moved jobs a lot. Investing would be the practical move but getting involved means navigating a wolves' den of hungry brokers and bankers, and would consume far too much of my time to be worthwhile in my opinion.

I'd love to write a multi-million bestseller and never have to work again, I've never understood people who say they need a job to keep their mind occupied, my mind can be occupied with just about anything and very little of it would be as boring as the shit that a corporation will typically ask you to do in exchange for money.

146 measured by a shrink when I was a teen. Never went to uni and have been an underachiever all my life.
Blonde and blue eyed, of alpinid ancestry but with some mongolian blood, resulting in short stature and slightly slanted eyes

master programming

>t. retard who gets paid too much

>136
>asian

It took me a very long time to get to a point where I'd consider myself "mentally stable", I struggled a lot with understanding other kids' motivations and struggles when I was young and that left me pretty out of touch, I had to kind of manually learn how to behave normally as a self-defense mechanism. I still tend to be a bit of an outsider in social groups, but I make an effort to be gregarious and can hold a friendly conversation with pretty much anyone so I don't get myself beaten up like I used to as a kid.

My sister had pretty extreme depression issues - she tried to kill herself several times - and I don't think she'd have had that trouble if she wasn't so intelligent.

Based on what I've seen of smart people, I'd say that "mental stability" (in the sense of not having emotional disorders, mental illnesses or struggling socially) would actually be more likely to be inversely proportional to intelligence and IQ score.

Factors for making high IQ scores, I couldn't really say since I don't know much about the science behind the scores, but I know that I had no TV in the house till I was into high school, and so I read a LOT of books as a kid, and developed other hobbies that made me engage with my environment mentally. That probably helped a great deal.

White Femanon 142

>race
nigger
>IQ
gibs me dat fo free

150 something
half white, half mexican

Semitic Christian
dunno, but I'm an MIT grad student

Took official test, scored 122.

White 135

Mongrel American. White presenting.

too scared to get my IQ tested . I have nothing to gain and everything to lose. I'm either performing comically high above my IQ and probably should be removed from my post or am a complete failure and all my worst fears are true.

is there even a good iq test to take anywhere? seriously though.

Go away LouiseBot

Western Euro white. Taken twice (once 10 years ago, once 2 years ago) 135, 145

Burger of Scandinavian/Czech/Scottish mutt variety.
IQ 139. I struggle with addition and subtraction of certain integers such as 5+7. inb4 kms.

A legitimate psychologist.

might be seeing one soon about some issues i have. maybe theyll make me take one so i can finally prove im retarded and have a good reason to end my life.

2. Do ketogenic diet and disciplined intermittent fasting (perhaps even spiritual fasting) it'll cure your addition-mindset.

>Post your race
Black
>and IQ
Sheeeeit muh dik

Iq 300.
>Can milti task 2 things at the same time with no difference. Basically 2 heads in one.
Race
>Non primate nigger
>Pic all of you

Northern italian.

Took test in elementary school, didnt get score, but they put me in gifted. Stayed there through high school. Tested in high school, was told 141.

Became engineer. I honestly dont feel very smart, but could be because i have good social skills, not really geeky