Q has been revealed

Ladies and Gentlemen

Q has been identified.

It is none other than Thomas Drake.

The storm continues.

Fuck off.

op doesn't even know who he is.

Wrong. Drake is R.

well i dont know about it being thomas drake but its definitely someone high up with direct access to trump, might even be trump himself, at least for some of the postings.

Its a zionist shill. Not on Trump's side.

When i look at this picture i find it very hard to explain this away. Things to keep in mind, He posted these messages the morning of the NYC pipe bomb incident. He seems to have gotten the type of false flag correct. He also seems to have told us the nationality of the attacker.

BECAUSE HES MOSSAD

I agree that this is a possibility, would it be possible that the bad guys would have knowledge of trumps tweets ahead of time though? Pic related. #2 is supposed to represent McCabe.

his hair also shaped like a Q

but where do you know that? proof?

Those aren't directly related at all.

dont forget about when trump retweeted a website called magapill talking all about Q and everything we had found on the front page.

He is the only government official to ever wear a Q on his jacket which stands for, "Question Everything." Also, some people think Q is AI that gained access to an internet source.. so it's either an ex-NSA whistle blower who wears a Q on his jackets in all of his public appearances, or the terminator with a chromebook.

So he will (((kill himself))) now?

shlomos stop sliding this

bump

>
No way, the storm rages on.

neat-o
rad
far out dude
like totally

>mossad larping as Sup Forumsaks in Sup Forums
>som1 reveals shieeeet

hmm u sure?

The fuck is wrong with his face? Looks like his head is spiraling towards that little tuft of hair on his forehead.

Makes sense I guess.

How have you fucks not figured it out yet. Q is ex-cia secret service. Q is alex jones' CIA/Secret service handler alex calls his bodyguard. Alex was tapped to be a part of the civillian CIA arm that there were news stories about a couple weeks back. Fucking guy is referred to as Q on the show. Joe rogan podcast he said Q might be CIA. Breadcrumbs everywhere.