Paul nehlen

Sup Forums BTFO

You thought Bannon would side with a Nazi? Dead wrong Nehltards. Not even your precious Gorillion Mindset daddy will support this antisemite. APOLOGIZE!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8vMypCinkRk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bannon is a mega zionist

Nehlen is a zionist

Israel is illegitimate.

You're gunna have a hard time reclaiming your country with that level of paranoia.

>Literally believing that Breitbart wasn't a Zionist Christian/Jewish website this entire fucking time.

>source
>my blue check mark
Who cares. Also:
>implying the “allegiances” and “enmities” aren’t 100% smoke and mirrors from the Trump camp
If you want to understand this presidency, read The Art of War.

Without Breitbart you guys have NOTHING.

Bannon can no longer be trusted, he's been advocating for Zionism while shitting on western nationalism. His economic nationalism bullshit is pretty much "let the kikes fuck you and pretend it was your plan all along".

BAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAH

Brietbart has been pozzed since they fired based Katie McHugh, and Bannon admitted to "embracing the swamp" in the 60 Minutes interview. He's still useful to the Trump movement and should not be discarded, but he is not really /our guy/

Have fun with your Daily Stormer echo chamber, nobody takes that shit serious and it doesn't get any publicity because the world has moved on from your racist antisemitic views.

Really? How new are you?

It's the other way around, dipshit.

>47'th dimension orbital parcheesi xD

you have to go back

Bannon is an egotist

>all 4 of your posts
What's your goal here, big guy? This is a really weird shilling strategy.

>muh 44-D cosmic backgammon
When will Sup Forums finally realize that their idealizations of a true independent, free from the grasps of (((them))) will never come to fruition? Nothing ever changes. Just by trying to play the game, you've already lost. Nothing ever changes. Maybe we're all in hell right now, we just don't realize it. Nothing ever changes.

>bannon
>breitbart

who gives a fuck

What else do you guys have left outside of Bannon being a zionist shill, Alex Jones? HAHAHAHA GOOD LUCK IN 2018

No, I knew Bannon was a phony nationalist all along, he works for kikebart ffs.
>"I'm an economic nationalist!"
No, you're just a shitty shekel worshiping liar. Enjoy still be calling an anti-Semite no matter how many "Nazis" you disavow, Stevie!
In other news: Nehlen for God-Emperor!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHA
AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA
AHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA

I WAS TELLING THOSE FUCKING DELUSIONAL RETARDS THIS FUCKING RETARD HAD NO CHANCE AND NOW HE PROVED ME RIGHT

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA

FUCKING STUPID ASS "B-B-BUT M-MUH OVERTON WINDOW" LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FUCKING PATHETIC

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOO WAIT UNTIL THEY CALL ME A SHILL BECAUSE THAT'S ALL THOSE DENSE FUCKING RETARDS CAN DO WHEN THEIR FAILING CANDIDATE SPERGS OUT ON TWITTER

FUCKING KILL YOURSELVES YOU NEHLEN COCK SUCKERS

>people always tell the truth especially when dealing with shifty slimebacked lying kikes and globalists!!!!!!!
Jesus Christ

convinced that paul is /ourguy/ now.

>your country
What did they mean by this?

the left had the entire MSM apparatus including all of Hollywood and the music industry and STILL couldn't win shit

Bannon is a faggot.

>perfidious boomer stabs Aryan upstart in the back for fear of ZOG
Day of the pillow when?

What form of mental illness is this?

The only people I ever saw claiming Bannon was an antisemite were CNN anchors and reporters.

>I refuse to believe that people in positions of power hold their cards close to their chest and feed disinformation to their enemies
>even though the people in question highly advocate their appreciation of the most famous book in the world on this subject
>the president in question whose most famous book is a direct reference to this manual of deception
It’s not 44 dimensional chess you retard. It’s basic strategy.

He will never win, but he is evidence of just how much the Overton window has grown in the past two years.

What about Virginia and Alabama? Texas will go blue just you see, your paranoia will drive away key allies from helping you achieve any step to the right.

Kill yourself kike.

Nehlens some kind of Trojan horse. Been feeling it for a while. TeamBannon

How is Bannon not a Zionist shill? He supports an ethnostate for Jews but is opposed to white nationalism, that's the tell for Zionist scum.

Nehlen is a kike plant to make the Right look "anti-Semitic." All he does is virtue signal Sup Forums. Seriously. "Da goyim know" ???

>hurrr look how raycist I am !!!!!

I don't understand why people complain about CNN supporting Hillary yet gravitate towards Fox News, Breitbart, etc., which have equal political biases.

This overt corporate media backing of candidates is fucked up, I don't care who they are supporting.

lel

Kikebart
Bannon was never one of us, he doesn't even get close to Pat Buchanan

Kill yourself jewlover. Nehlen's main issue is preventing social media and webhosting companies from censoring. Go suck off your zionist Bannon.

Wolf Blitzers autistic sister jumps on a bed of nails while fire shoots out her eyes.

>What about Virginia and Alabama?

Alabama : special election, guy only keeps office until 2019 when a non-pedo Republican runs.

Virginia : after a decade of pushing government workers into Virginia you can finally win an election, the ol' California tactic. Big deal

the main issue is that Republicans have less than 10 seats up for election next year while Democrats have almost 30, it's not gonna go well for you guys.

Breitbart has been pozzed since it was founded by Jew and Zionist Andrew Breitbart.

You are a shill. You'd rather have some "respectable" cuckservative who colludes with Democrats to pass amnesty than support a real white man.
One of us will win an election sooner rather later as an open white nationalist, then you'll get to see how fast the kikes shut down the illusion of democracy.

>economic nationalism
l don't understand how anyone could possibly advocate for such a thing and call themselves a nationalist
youtube.com/watch?v=8vMypCinkRk

Oh right I forgot InfoWars

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHA

I think we should, indeed, gather around this excellent guiding principle. The hating of Israel.

Breitbart is like the right wing Huffpost/Buzzfeed

I'm as right wing as they come and I can't stand reading anything they put out

Public opinion hasn't changed jack shit. Lunatics have always been around. And, yes, Paul is a fucking lunatic with ridiculous beliefs.

WTF I LOVE JEWS NOW
>we should just do whatever the left wants us to do so we don't look bad to them
HEY GUYS, OLD Sup ForumsACK HERE! WE ALL LOVE JEWS RIGHT? HATING JEWS JUST MAKES US LOOK BAD.

Wow, you're literally a retard

but we are anti-semitic

>Breitbart is like the right wing Huffpost/Buzzfeed
Good analogy.

>key allies
The same "key allies" who have betrayed us at every turn for the past 7 decades? I'd rather Democrats control it all than let the cucks have the power to stab their constituents in the back anymore. Cuckservatives won't do the right thing until they have no other choices, time to strip them of their comfort and false security.

Does anyone here actually visit TDS? I've been on it like once in my life and it reads like you think it would.

Without Sup Forums breitbart is fat dumb boomers circling the grave

Might be a blessing in disguise. Everything Bannon touches, he ruins.

Newfags, plebbitards, shareblue shills, and boomers have swarmed this place and mistakenly believe anyone here gives a shit about republicans being elected.

Virginia is literally always blue because of the amount of blacks they have and Alabama was a special election, which republicans always do terribly in. You're grasping at straws, Schlomo.

>Israel wants all Jews in Israel so they're forced to expand their borders further
>We should totally send all Jews to a nuclear-armed Israel just like they want!
>WTFBBQ I LOVE ZIONISM NOW!

Paul Nehlen is going to get all the intellectually curious journalists to read Culture Of Critique and become mega red pilled Jew smashers.

Virginia is blue because of all the DC bureaucrats and CIAniggers who live there.

You can't expect the population to take Sup Forums seriously, they won't know how to discern truth from fiction if they do. Without a platform to curate content for you guys other than Twitter (which is pretty powerful I admit) you'll lose the information war. Ever thought about that?

>10 reasons Obummer is the Antichrist
>Killary Clinton eats baby

>you'll lose the information war
Do you really feel in control? Control the memes, control the world.

bannon sucks jew cocks

Breitbart does not help in the information war. It is a cuckservative rag that only helps cuckservatives. I don't care about cuckservatives or getting republicucks elected, so you can fuck off back to the donald and take your based niggers in maga hats with you

You guys know Nehlen is a plant right? He's not actually running for Congress

LOL FUCK (((BREITBART)))

They are old news. Paul Nehlen is correctly shifting over to the winning side. That should be obvious. Civic Nationalist cucks like Breitbart will be irrelevant in the future.

((((((Breitbart)))))) is not even right wing when they push sodomy so much.

>You guys know Nehlen is a plant right? He's not actually running for Congress

>Paul Nehlen was always a weak candidate who has failed to beat Paul Ryan multiple times
>The only thing he accomplished was clogging up the lane for other primary challengers
>He sees Trump act provocative on Twitter
>Nehlen tries to do it too except he has no nuance or basic intelligence and it ends up backfiring horribly
>Even Bannon, who has a history of pushing candidates that flub in their elections and lost fucking ALABAMA, doesn't want anything to do with him

If there is any silver lining to any of this, it's that there can finally be a candidate to challenge Paul Ryan without Nehlen splitting the vote.

«The winning side» - Ahahahaha!

Good luck

>muh 68-D hyperspeed Jenga
>life is just like the animes guys! we're living in Death Note!

What the fuck is Bannon trying to do seriously

he knew he had no chance, that's why he went full retard

He would never win anyway. Wisconsin is gay and even if he had moderated his views to appear cucked, he still would have lost.

(((Breitbart)))

Damagecontroll.

Nehlen is cancer

Neural prolapse

Bannon sure knows how to pick em

remember when his guy managed to lose to a democrat in fucking alabama?

He's trying to get Zionists elected for his masters in Israel.

He is trying to suck his own dick

An entire thread full of storm shills. Impressive.

Breitbart sensationalizes the news when it doesn't need to be sensationalized, and then they present it in a PC manner. They don't wanna fix anything, they just want to make people give up hope. Typical gaslighting.

AmRen is much better for instance.

This is why he needs to be elected, faggots

has anyone else noticed that boomers are the only group of people that say "you're dead to me" over minor disagreements? Whats their fucking problem? My wife's aunt ruined a christmas tradition with family over an argument about fucking veggie trays last year. I never see millennials or gen X doing this kinda shit.

Also Nehlen is 100% our guy and Bannon is a faggot. We hoped Bannon would be ourguy but he's always cucked out like a bitch. Fuck him.

Nehlen is gonna get shitstomped and I can’t wait for all the faggot nazi tears. You genocidal fucks should be designated terrorists and sent to Guantanamo bay to experience Authentic Fascism.

The website's literally called (((Breitbart))). Did you really think they were going to stand by Nehlen when he started naming the Jew?

Bannon fucked Alabama.
This is a good thing.

Alright, you can stop now, you don't blend it. Just stop. You want know how I know you're a literal paid shill?

>You assumed anyone here likes Nehlen unironically apart a few /r/the_donald faggots that somehow haven't fucked off

>You assumed anyone here still likes Bannon after Alabama

>You openly shill for Kikebart

I bet you also think there are people in this board that support faggots like Ricahrd "Definitely not a CIA plant" Spencer

Being subtly anti-semitic was sniffed out early on in the game. The time Bannon spent with Trump was trying to strategize out jewing the jew, so to speak. The problem with that is, they've had millennia to perfect their game.

Basically, I've called it like this:
1. If Bannon supports someone, it's either to get the "actual" candidate to be backed (backfired with Moore), or it's an actual backing to get the controlled op plant ousted (Nehlen, in this case).

In the case of Nehlen, it's more obvious than it was with Moore. In Alabama, Moore wasn't intended to do as well as he did, and Trump gave a half-hearted endorsement (plausible deniability).

How anyone on Sup Forums or otherwise could even take Nehlen seriously as a candidate after his recent twitter shenanigans is so far beyond comprehension. I say this being an astute observer of his, um, observations.

Nobody expects him to win, moron.

>the winning side

whahaha wew that's one hell of a bubble you're in

whats so good with republicans?
>anti-abortion
kills more niggers
>cuts taxes
but still finds room to increase the budget for the military
>muh climate hoax
at this point green energy is getting cheaper, better to invest on that than a dying industry
>muh immigrants
Reagan

Right, based Paul Ryan ftw.

Yep. Glad to see I'm not the only one. see

It would be political suicide to take his side, even if they agree privately

Daily Stormer actually supports Bannonism (bad call on their part). DS has recently shifted to castizo nationalism, like that promoted by anchor baby Nick Fuentes. They aren't even white nationalists anymore.

How has none of you realized both sides are Zionists? LOL this is literally good kike VS. bad kike. Sup Forums is so god damn gullible..

Bannon saw him glow in the dark while sampling rare scotch