Hi everyone. I'm an investigative journalist for the CBC...

Hi everyone. I'm an investigative journalist for the CBC, working on an article about how young people are being radicalized and joining the alt right. It seems like this is one of those radical places. Can you tell me what it is about this place that encourages bigoted and close minded behavior?

Nice digits ;)

THE ALT RIGHT ISN'T FUCKING REAL

There is no "movement"

Don't you retards get it? The media created the meaningless label "alt-right" to attach to anyone that doesn't conform to their leftist narrative. Literally anyone. They do this so they can lump everyone they don't like into one easy to target group. Natsocs, libertarians, conservatives of all types. The media will call you "alt-right nazi" because their definition of "alt-right" includes literally everyone who isn't a leftist.

Stop buying into mainstream media lies. This "movement" as you describe it is successful because it isn't centralized and the media can't attack "it". It is made up of the millions of enemies leftists have made all fighting against them for their own individual reasons.

The media desperately needs a centralized opposition in order to destroy them. They need to find a way to turn the chaotic hoard that is their enemy into a centralized target in order for their attacks to stick and have any affect. They can not smear us. They can not demonize us. They can not intimidate us. They can not silence us because we exist not as an organised group, but millions of disconnected individuals all fighting to destroy them.

That is what the "alt-right" is. The media establishment has been frantically searching for a clear target so their attacks will stick. In reality it's quite impossible. Watch them desperately try to will our "movement" into existence with poorly executed false flag events and payed off figureheads that identify as "alt-right".

The left is being attacked on all fronts. They desperately need a clear target to land their hits and give their base a clear view of their enemy. Let's not give it to them. Being against leftism is not a "movement". All organized movements can be corrupted and destroyed. The leadership can be infiltrated, bribed, attacked, blackmailed and much more. Millions of disconnected people fighting a common enemy can not.

nice hitler sequence

Justin ...lurk more faggot. If you want a real story, break the news about how (((Trilcorps))) industries is using Canadian prisoners as slaves

Gas Jewdeau.
And kikes too

eat my dick faggot nigger liberal. report on how gay you are fucking piece of shit.

there is no alt right. the alt right is a movement created by jews to discredit us.

Justin Trudeau sucks George Soros' ancient Jew cock.

Because Jews like money

We are joining the alt right because we see how the system is designed to trap us in a soft slavery, and we will not go quietly. Print that you massive faggot.

This is exactly what I'm talking about.

The recent US election and Brexit vote beg to differ! There is definately something happening to our free and open societies

How am I supposed to function in this world? Wherever I go, I see degeneracy. Pointless materialism, hedonism, sexual decay, dirty niggers who do nothing but slowly break down this society etc. it’s fucking everywhere. No way to escape it, 99% of people are part of it and whatever I do I am confronted with the death of the West. Go to the store and buy groceries in peace? Nope, here’s a group of LGBT liberal filth in line with you. And there’s a nigger family with 10 kids over there. And a Finn too, but he’s overweight as fuck and he’s buying alcohol and shit junk food. Fucking fantastic.

I used to think that this was a phase and we’d get over it, but I have now come to realize that I was born into a literal dystopia.

this is a satirical board

you shouldn't take anything posted here seriously

>free and open societies
Yeah. We're realizing they're not so free and open as the media would like us to think.

>CBC Journalist
Does anyone even read your shit media outlet anymore? CBC should just change its name the Propaganda wing of the Liberal Party of Canada

You are far more worse than CNN nys sodomite.

the term "Alt-right" was created by people like Richard Spencer to try to white-wash white supremacy.

If you lurk you'll see that the underlying rhetoric is the same old conspiracy theory about international jewry that has existed for many decades.

As to why it's so easy to radicalize the youngsters here, political extremism is one of the only ways left to rebel for a youth in their rebellion phase in an era in which nothing much is taboo anymore and not as many people even spend their leisure time away from their home (on in Sup Forums's typical case, their parents homes) due to the rise of the information age.

Honestly you should be glad that they're sitting indoors being spamtards. Otherwise, they'd be out breaking into your car.

cbc haha

wtf is richard spencer then?

hey do you remember this guy?

he use to work for you

Fuck off commie

You should investigate why the CBC is pushing leftist-propoganda none stop and purporting it to be unbiased news you stupid cunt. The only radicalization that has been happening in Canada is done in unis/media by post modernist scum bags who want to destroy the moral fabric of western civilization you dumb kike. Being proud of being white and standing up for Western Civilization is not Radicalization. Communist Broadcasting Corporation.

It is a self defense mechanism against the ongoing white genocide and a rebellion against the suppression of free speech.

Maybe if nonwhite filth stayed in their own countries. Maybe if jews didn't actively and openly seek to destroy white countries.

But now it's too late. There's no going back. The fire will continue to rise. You got greedy and now you will pay the consequences.

Sorry CBC. This road is going nowhere.

Got them press credentials bruh?

CONTROLLED OPPOSITION

Sup Forums definition of diversity is based on diversity of though not diversity of colour we exerce free speech and it may hurt the feelings of some people but we dont care about muh feelings

Maybe the Alt Right exists in Canada because our state-funded propaganda media machine (CBC) literally creates genocidal propaganda advocating for certain racial groups to be bred out of existence. This actually violated Geneva Convention laws concerning genocide.

Scum.

Larp. Sage. Hide.

>encourages bigoted and close minded behavior

>loaded phrasing, editorializing in the question

CBC confirmed. Get fucked, communist.

STOP OBSESSING ON THE MAPLE LEAFS ON HOCKEY NIGHT IN CANADA YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THERE'S FIVE OTHER FUCKING CANADIAN TEAMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>
STOP OBSESSING ON THE MAPLE LEAFS ON HOCKEY NIGHT IN CANADA YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THERE'S FIVE OTHER FUCKING CANADIAN TEAMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>

>

>

>

>

Proof or fuck off.

>muh alt right
Kys bait

We are not the alt right. Neither are we whatever you think that actually is.
Please remain objective, as you should be, being a journalist. Have some pride in your job. Do what you're supposed to do instead of spewing out propaganda. Where are your ethics?
All I can tell you is to lurk more.
'mirin those double 8's, though.

A lot of white people. We are not exposed to the diversity of that is Black and Muslim culture so we are by instinct, hateful.

Shit talk from a big mouthed pussy ass leaf.

Pic related, radical hate.

Don't listen to those faggots, corporate news Jew. Even the cia knows we hate all non-whites because a frog told us to. Well, a God that looks like a frog.

Radical has just been inverted.

The shit that gets spewed daily on the CBC would have been an outrage even 30-40 years ago. It would make peoples heads explode.

The average poltard would’ve been pretty normal.

The CBC are the radicals, and they push and push for more ‘revolution’ daily. They surround themselves with Jews and gays and immigrants who despise the average Canadian, but we’re still here. Eventually you’ll need to ease up or you will push just a bit too far. Even docile Canadians have a limit.

PS... I hope you die in a fiery car crash on your way home tonight. Best.

China is going to be fighting a war against Islam on Canadian soil if you leaf fags don’t go 1488 within the next five years.

>our free and open societies
>you can get in trouble for criticizing islam
what a fag