Voting rights need to be weighed differently

NEETs: 0.25x voting power
Workers: 1.0x voting power
Homeowners: 2.0x voting power
Businessowners: 3.0x voting power

If you don't have a stake in the system, you shouldn't be able to have a say in it.

Homeowners: only the person who owns it legally in the landregister. Inheritance to someone will NOT up their voting power.

Businessowners: you need a majority stake of >50%, it has to be profitable (if you have a bad year thats fine, but if you can't regain profitablility the next year its over), and the business needs a minimum liquid equity of 50k

>Businessowners: 3.0x voting power
This wouldn't work. In the past, nobility had more voting power and used it to vote themselves into more money.

Just this:
No taxes = 0x voting power

After this civil war is over that will all probably happen.

This is a stupid idea. They should instead weigh it based off a mean score between IQ scores and BMI (which has to be annually refreshed via doctor exams).

Workers: 1 voting power
Business owners: 1 voting power

Retirees who paid income tax and shit for minimum of 30 years consecutively: 1 voting power

That is already happening right now with crony capitalism. The problem is we have half the population voting to take from the other half and give to them. It’s not sustainable and will lead to a harsh crash if not curbed back soon.

I don't agree with weighting a vote on current economical situation. But I am for an age limit or a complete abolishment of votes in favor of a Führer that cares.

Ruralandsuburbanretards.tiff

Germans are so pathetic it's hard to even believe Hitler was real. Fuck you and your autistic faggy idea you little bitch.

No vote for welfare recipients (eliminates leach whites and 80% of niggers)
No votes for felons. Ever.

Mandatory 10 years in prison for voter fraud.

Voter ID.

= Democrats will never win another election. Ever.

The redpilled solution: remove voting altogether

They'd open the floodgates for their "cheap labor".

Plus business owners already have a fuckton influence.

The solution to all election problems:
1) campaigns are funded by a set amount of tax dollars
2) only family men with no felonies can run, as many as want to, and they all get the same percentage of tax dollars to run their campaign
3) only people who can pass a test on each campaigner's policies gets to vote

Fixed op image

this

>fuhrer that cares

No government will ever care.

>Not including the most important:

Women: 0 voting power

you already made that thread couple hours ago

>Not having qualified sufferage based on citizenship based on military/ public service

It's like you don't even want to know more.

Take voting power from women, leeches, minorities and immigrants.

This idea is so retarded I assure you OP posted himself.

Feminist and others aren't mentioned, their voting power should be 0.

Wrong.
Voting should be based off of units. A unit would be defined as
>a husband and wife with at least one biological offspring.
This equals one vote.
Divorcees do not get to vote, but widowers maintain theirs. It fixes everything and accomplishes your main goal.
Faggots don’t get to vote
NEETS don’t get to vote
Single mothers don’t get to vote
Singles don’t get to vote.
Only nuclear families get to vote, one per generation.

this is stupid. "I pay $1 in tax let me vote"
the government isn't supposed to be just the administration of rich people and businesses. if you're not going to have a government that represents all citizens regardless of current economic status, then there's no reason to have a government at all, just let businesses do whatever they want. what you really want though is a state where you aren't counted as a 'citizen' just by making it across a border.

the only people who should be able to vote are white heterosexual married men with children

Candidates should be chosen by lottery/draft system like jury duty.

Senate/House of Lords should be abolished and any bills presented by the representatives should be voted for by ratification on a holiday that would create a three day weekend.

Applebee’s can give people who have their “I voted” sticker a free app under $5

One modification: Nobody who pays no taxes gets a vote no matter how many shitlets they have. If they're on welfare, they don't get to vote.

Go read a history book instead of browsing Sup Forums all day and you will realize that this is a horrible idea.

Workers/Homeowners should be higher. I don't want Schlomo Mcshekelstein making decisions.

>not choosing your leaders by violent competition
Life in the stone age was better.

>If you don't have a stake in the system, you shouldn't be able to have a say in it
What if the system is stacked against you and da joos ensure that you're stuck where you are, without a stake in the system?

Poll tax.

/thread

Or this:
>No democracy because its fucking stupid