Is It Happenning? Disney Blackout

Is It Happenning? Disney Blackout.
-

Other urls found in this thread:

abc7.com/travel/disneyland-power-outage-disrupts-park-attractions/2830770/
deadline.com/2017/12/power-outage-makes-disneyland-a-small-world-with-a-dozen-plus-rides-closed-1202232957/
mobile.twitter.com/search?q=disney power outage&ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^search
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disneyland
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bump for the mouse.

the fuck are you talking about?

CNN, report of a blackout at DisneyWorld in Florida that shut down rides.

Source?

it's Disneyland in Calif. That place is old as shit and run in a commie state.

Damn Six Flags terrorists.

add that to the plane turned around....

Just saw it on CNN TV within past 20minutes or so. Don Lemon segment. Supposedly from Eyewitness who was on one of the rides that stopped.

Google shows nothing, thanks for still being a faggot op

Drudge is reporting it, so now it's real news.

Just checked CNN but it’s not on their website unless it’s buried. They did just report it though. I might have gotten which Disney park it was mistaken.

I got DisneyLand and Disneyworld mixed up. Here’s a link donkey fluffer.
abc7.com/travel/disneyland-power-outage-disrupts-park-attractions/2830770/

In before Hillary was on Magic Mountain and they had to stop it half way and reroute it back to the platform.

They must of discovered the underground facility that traffics children

Trump was just on TV at a fire station with a large RESCUE TRUCK prominently on display behind him and told the media “you know what this means”

Are we saving the children?

Deadline story.
deadline.com/2017/12/power-outage-makes-disneyland-a-small-world-with-a-dozen-plus-rides-closed-1202232957/

disney isnt saying shit about it either, which is weird cuz the park has been broken for a couple of hours.

I bet those little kids regret going now.

North FL fag here. This has been happening for at least a week. Wife & kids went last week & said they got stuck on Small World ride. They had to drain the water & let everyone walk out.

Yeah right nigger, i work as an electrician in disney. If power was out i wouldnt be here shitposting.

>trapped on small world
>jews arent evil

So Mouse Rimmer, all the tweets and news stories are fake.
mobile.twitter.com/search?q=disney power outage&ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^search

>hi my name is user. I can't read the difference between Disney land and Disney world.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disneyland
WEW
E
W

Sorry, I’m not a Mouse fellator, I mistook which testicle was which. Meme me.

happening bread here

Lmao, nigger i said i work in disney not for disney. Sorry you hate them so much? Not my fault you can't read.