Canada needs to GTFO NATO

Why should we continue to foot the bill to these malingering loafers? They would rather use their money to re integrate isis terrorists than rebuild their military or meet their bare minimum NATO contributions. Inb4 MUH VIMEY RIDGE, lets take a look at the Canadian army of today:
>49,500 (23,000 regular force, 17, 000 reserve forces, 5000 rangers, 4,500 civilians)
>14 billion budget (fucking kek)
>Haven't done anything significant in over 70 years
>Down to 3 infantry regiments staffed by skeleton crews; STILL plagued by beaurocracy (one of the regiments needs to be entirely French speaking for example)
>No attack helicopters
>3rd world navy
>Essentially non existant AA
>Haven't even been able to provide significant deployments of peace keeping troops in nearly 20 years
Please keep in mind that for their gibs, guys think they have a sufficient force in Latvia to deter the Russian army. FUCKING KEK. They couldn't defend Latvia from Estonia at this point. Canada is also turning into a terrorist safe haven, curtisy of Justin Castro. I say instead of continuing to prop up Canada, we instead focus on building the northern Great Wall of Trump.

Other urls found in this thread:

natoassociation.ca/medak-pocket-canada-at-war-in-yugoslavia/
foxnews.com/us/2017/06/22/canadian-sniper-sets-world-record-with-2-1-mile-pickoff-isis-fighter.html
msn.com/en-ie/news/video/isis-has-lost-98-percent-of-its-territory-mostly-since-trump-took-office-officials-say/vi-BBHopKP
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Que CSIS niggers

You don’t realize this yet, but Canada is the best hope for ideologically castrating ISIS.

I would think they would look at someone like Cathlene Wynne as a personification of all of your evil; must be a hell of a recruiting tool

You retarded pussy agnostic Torontomen will inevitably fail in doing so because you cannot grasp the ideological power of MUH RELIGION

Who the fuck needs army anyway? Especially if it's Canada.

You guys need to brush up on your multidimensional chess.

By turning returning ISIS fighters into progressive trannies and parading them in the media, we could castrate ISIS’s ideology by having all their jihad warriors be lauded as homo queens. All future ISIS members would just be called trannies for joining their ranks.

It would be like those ISIS fighters that were dressed as females and got captured. That shit did a serious blow to their psyche when it hit the news. More so than any bullets or bombs could ever do.

If Canada can turn Islam into the “progressive” religion, Canada would’ve essentially single handedly defused a world invasion of a deadly ideology.

calm down burger..only non canadians like the commie, he won't be re elected

Why have an army if USA will defend us out of their own pocket?

Imagine being so cucked that you think giving MONEY to returning ISIS fighters is 4d Chess...you guys really need a Hitler

Don’t stop us when we’re making a mistake, then. Or aren’t you scared we really are so much more dimensionally evolved in the chess game?

Because we allowed you into NATO, brainlet. I'm saying we should cut you off for being such unappologetic nigger leaches

*Or are you

not one of those girls is actually attractive
you had one job, leaf

>4d chess
Yes goy, this is all part of the plan to defeat isis don't worry. CSIS niggers

Oy vey, noting to see here fellow white Canadians

>right one
AYY

That's quite a shitty meme. Regardless, maybe bitch out our government for not promoting or supprting the army properly. I remember seeing army ads and everything on TV plenty when I was a kid, even aimed at teenagers on kids channels during "mature" hours.

Not only have I not seen any sort of real promotion for it, but support has gone to shit in favour of gib programs, immigrant gibs, and diversity nonsense. Tell Papa Trump to smack the Canadian government around more.

>Government pushes for Islamic integration and diversity
>Requires Islamic/Arabic text on police cars, despite no other language getting the same treatment
>Paints an autistically small line of tex
Also
>Montreal
>London (Canada)
>Toronto
Next up you need a picture of the Chinese colonization of the west-coast.

>Why should we continue to foot the bill to these malingering loafers
so that we have more money for weed to smoke with all the qt american hotties that come up here to get MOOSED

enjoy the syrupy seconds soyboy cuck

We may have a small army (because you guys pay for our defense anyway) but Canada has always produced the best soldiers and pilots, the Germans even nicknamed us 'Red Devils' in WW1. American soldiers are pussies that show up late to the party like in WW2 and claim all the credit or get BTFO by rice farmers and towelheads.

yep, these amerimuts dont realise that for every $10 they spend on the military, some jew MIC corporate stock holders take $7 into their slimey pockets, meanwhile we only spend $4 on our military but use that produce the highest quality soldiers in the world.

so we spend way less but have a much better army

>inb4 amerimut spergs
im sorry but you are just too dumb to understand basic math, you can thank your murkaynne ayyydjewcaysheunne

Is this why in 2013 literally every bar in Kingston banned people using US military ID's from drinking? Peperage farms remembers-t10th Mountain boys

Yes Out Out Out.

The Cold War is over, Amen! even if it wasn’t, the Europeans are all growed up. They can take care of themselves now.

Say no, to NATO ! (try and tell me that’s not catchy)

would love to see them get blacked desu

She’s a degenerate dyke freak. But very personable.

which bars you hit up?

>t. kingstonian who loves to smash up all that watertown puss

>Being this dilusional
MUH VIMEY RIDGE, WE WUZ WELL TRAINED
>Canadian soldiers are well trained
Just ask any Canadian, they will tell you. Meanwhile anybody who has been in combat around them (like me) says they are probably the most under trained and under funded military in NATO, with the possible exception of ze Germans
>Highest quality soldiers in the world
Literally nobody except for Canadians says this

Mostly Queens student ones (was dating one at the time) vaguely remember Ale House, Brass pub, and a few others mostly along that strip on Princess St

>was dating one at the time
literally 0% chance this is true, the blond rich queens girls would NEVER let a 56% amerimut touch them

at least you tried though. shoulda gone over the road to stages for easy sluts

Or they just gun you down and celebrate over your corpse.

Hm... the Medak Pocket comes to mind - natoassociation.ca/medak-pocket-canada-at-war-in-yugoslavia/

As for ISIS fighting... foxnews.com/us/2017/06/22/canadian-sniper-sets-world-record-with-2-1-mile-pickoff-isis-fighter.html

Not going to lie - that poof Justin is not doing the Canadian Armed Forces any favors - but to say they are not useful? No

if shit happens, we'll fight for you if you let us in...
We fought for the French for conturies but got nothing but shit in return, At leat Canada is nice.

literally wojack on the right

I've said for the last year and a half or so that we should annex Canada and purge the commies. Now that they're not part of the British Empire, we could probably get away with it, especially if we got all of the other big players on the board in on it, letting them take over their neighbors too.

Should do the same to Mexico and central America, as well as Cuba, Haiti, etc. Just make it the American Empire. The lesser peoples will be kept out of the mainland and Cuckada, and we'll either slowly colonize these countries or just use them for resources and as a place to deport undesirables to where we can still keep them under our control. Kind of like how America and Australia were used for the British back in the day.

First of all, I'm whiter than you Chang. Second of all LOL, you must not know Queens girls very well. The rich ones ESPECIALLY are notorious coal burners. Stop thinking that school is McGill tier, Queens is pretty meme worthy these days

>One Canadian shoots a person from a really long distance while trying his hardest to look like a spider
>This negates the absolute state of the entire Canadian infantry
>Thinking grunts respect snipers

>>First of all, I'm whiter than you Chan
why do all burgers on /pol keep using that same identical phrase ?
fucking X-files mysterie right there ..

>Why should we continue to foot the bill to these malingering loafers?
Because we still manufacture a shitload of fighter plane parts, simulators, small arms and armored vehicles, just because we have a temporary gay PM doesn't mean it will stay that way faggot, last I checked americas business was war and Canada is currently the 6th largest arms exporter despite the low population.
Also
>3rd world navy
nigger please, it isn't large but it is modern and home built

I dont blame you. My family has lived on our farmland for 5 generations, both my great Grandfathers fought in ww1 and my one Grandfather fought in ww2, we have their medals framed in our sitting room. Its truly sad how far we have falling, i know you said inb4 vimey ridge but there was once something to be proud of being from Canada, now im not sure what. Either way, if shit hit the fan id fight with my american bros, even if you wouldn't have me.

uh huh thats funny because the school is like 90% white anyway so im not sure where all this coal is thats getting burned

nice attempt at a larp though

>the school is like 90% white anyway
maybe back in 2000 when I graduated, the alma mater magazine is full of fucking nigger and indian pics, I quit giving them money years ago, PC liberal shit destroyed the place, it is foreign student central now, who will no doubt not leave

If you people didnt create ISIS, i'd agree

But you won't actually castrate ISIS.

>Canada is the best hope for ideologically castrating ISIS.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAAHHAHAA
Fuck off Justin

>Thinks shooting up a Croat counter offensive while doing nothing against the Serbs when they came back was a good thing
You do realize that you're still officially at war with them for that fuck up, right?

msn.com/en-ie/news/video/isis-has-lost-98-percent-of-its-territory-mostly-since-trump-took-office-officials-say/vi-BBHopKP
>Imagine that; faggot

>anyway so im not sure where all this coal is thats getting burned
You do realize that "coal burners" is reffering to white women that fuck black dudes, right window licker?

>f fighter plane parts
Last I heard you autists shelled out a few billion for outdated jets
>Small arms
You make your own rifles not ours
>Modern and home built navy
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAH you can't even leave Canadian waters without US logistical support you utter moron

>you can't even leave Canadian waters without US logistical support you utter moron
So you are a fucking idiot that can't even use jewgle to look up canadian navy supply and refueling ships, good job Juan

I perfer to talk to actual people who have worked with Canadian navy, not (((CBC))) seeing as you people think your average soldier is trained to our Special Forces standards and you handled Kandahar well, gonna go with leafs aren't the most honest about their military prowess

>handled Kandahar well
I fully admit that was a shitshow, I was there for 6 years (combat eng or field eng whatever you guys call it). But no I'm not a naval expert but we do have refueling and supply ships, that was all I was pointing out

>Canadian navy be like

Yes it is ridiculous that we have such a small navy given our coastline and also no nuclear icebreakers, I realize this

Hey you fucking Canadians, I need to know what the hell goes on in Nunavut?

Suicides and kids dropping out of highschool

Think of it as 'Snow New Mexico'

Meth and rape mostly

I hear the chugs there will fuck you for a pint of Whiskey

thought this pic was gonna be pretty hot from the thumbnail

Jesus bro I nearly spit my coffee all over my monitor; just gonna harvist that pic there

You and me both.

"snowmexicans"
KEK