Be white male engineer

>be white male engineer
>never get responses to my applications
>change ethnicity to Hispanic
>suddenly everyone replies

Are you allowed to lie about ethnicity on an application? What happens when you show up to the interview?

get a tan, and if they question your ethnicity call them racist

He can say he has some beaner blood but still mostly white.

>look White
>Identify as Maori
>Thank you user you get the job

feels good man

More pathetic cuck groveling at your feet.

The more dissonance you give them, the more they’ll reward you like the good programmed cucks they are.

Have brown hair and green eyes because anglo/slav, say you're actually a spaniard

I’m going to suicide nuke the entire planet. No durka will be able to compare.

What kind of engineer, i have a feeling your lying

I should get a tan and try this.

I hope you've learned your lesson and when you get a position of responsibility, you do the right thing

Hire only white?

I had this same problem in the accounting industry, started submitting aplications using names like (((Seth Cohen))) (((Jeff Goldstein))) and (((Ben Steinberg))) suddenly start getting call backs and interviews no problem.

its right thing to do

Aren't hispanics considered white in the american system? At least that's how all the statistics we see here account them as.

If correct, then the issue is actually weird.

It’s the smart thing to do if you want an efficient company too.

sound engineer

Are you European?

Or another Ariana Grande-like "white" American?

WHAT?

no please kill me now, a sound engineer just called himself an "engineer" dude please fucking tell me you're kidding

i'm a certified audio recording technician with a diploma and also an accredited electrical engineer (real engineer) with a masters degree and you have got to be kidding

TLDR HE ISNT GETTING JOBS CAUSE HES A LYING FUK IN AN INDUSTRY WITH NO JOBS

>electrician
>engineer
>pulls wires through holes.

Okie doke.

pull a shaun king

LOL that's what an electrician is you idiot, not an electrical engineer

I design radar systems
What a plebian

hahaha. even the fact you're "applying" to be a sound engineer shows you have no concept of how that industry works.
also, using a meme flag, calling yourself an engineer is just laughable.

just say you're white hispanic I guess

Play the system. You're Hispanic with some native American.

> Solved.

And, as an engineer, you haven't made anything interesting in 30 years.

>nobody checking post IDs

Actually no one can tell you what race you are

Only in the criminal statistics for convenience.

Roll with it.
Liberals are too fucking stupid to see through it.

lolwut
When does this come up?
Like, do you write "Maori" on your actual fucking CV??

It's a federal law that the employer needs to "respect" your self described ethnicity, even if they suspect you are lying. Best bet is to just put "other" if you can.

More than a few hispanics loom white. Roll with it, say your family comes from Argentina or something.

Hispanic just means Spanish speaking. I know two Taiwanese menthat are fluent in Spanish. Technically they are Hispanic. It's not a race.

My grandfather worked at Sikorsky for a number of years as an audio engineer working with the acoustics of helicopters, kys urself

>be Hispanic male engineer
>never get responses to my applications
>change ethnicity to white
>suddenly everyone replies

Does this work? I just applied for an apprenticeship through a (((union))), and I have a feeling they aren't gonna call me.

African-American transwoman (presents as male)

You aren't allowed to ask what race a job applicant is. OP is a fag

you are but it is supposed to have "no impact" on the decision that is made, they must also include a choose not to answer option

Every single job app in the last 30 years has asked for race and ethnicity. You'd know that if you'd ever seen a job application, nigger.

>Technically they are Hispanic.
uh what no dude