Home invasions

anyone who lives in melbourne knows that due to our disgusting faggot pedophile judicial system, and basically non existent police force, violent home invasions are skyrocketing, at a rate never seen before in any first world nation.
it has happened to 2 or 3 homes in my street (both times with automatic weapons which was not reported by the media), and just around the corner from my house a couple were beaten to death in their sleep by intruders...
the police have no leads in any of these cases (including the double murder).

another guy from my suburb was given brain damage because some niggers and their white meth head cuck homies decided they deserved to take a joyride in his subaru and crushed his skull with a cricket bat.
gang fights between hundreds of youths armed with machetes occur in every suburban shopping center and major tourist areas in the CBD on a daily basis.

there are countless other stories like this from every town and suburb in victoria.
meanwhile self defense is still illegal in victoria. pepper spray, stun guns, tasers, and even stab proof clothing is banned.

sheltered australians and paid shills will tell you otherwise. it is a war zone here, and even Sup Forums has no idea how bad it is.

so niggers?

hmmm....join the club, Aussies

what to do, what to do?

If only there was a way for an average citizen to defend themselves that no government could take away.

just wait for the authorities, user. They are trained for this sort of thing

haha Melbourne faggots.

those police might be pathetic unarmed soyboys, but at least they are risking their lives to try and stop a violent criminal.
victorian police have proven twice in the last 12 months that they will stand with their thumb in their ass and watch a terror attack happen.

>stab proof clothing is banned.
lol what's the reasoning behind this one

Also yes civilization is collapsing

>they are risking their lives

Aussies getting a taste of the new demographic

Jesus christ just brain the fucker.

Are they not allowed to smack him with an extendo or something?

OY!
OY!

WE

THUNDAH!

>Be Australian
>Witness criminal kill a bunch of people with gun (Port Arther)
>Disarm all non criminals
>Violent armed home invasions sky rocket
Really makes you think

I can't wait for the David Bowie biopic starring Jackie Chan.

We need vids of them carrying automatic weapons

just keep spamming amerimutt memes

everything will be A OK

You banned guns. Deserve it.

>even stab proof clothing is banned
wtf?

It's western civilisation, what's the problem?

Dude, this guy is a shit actor too. It's like film companies are TRYING to destroy themselves.

The next big campaign needs to be attacking the credibility of police in globalist-ruled countries. Confront the unconverted with things like OP, or the French cop complaining that they were overwhelmed because they were used to supervising peaceful gay events, or the Swedish cop who sacrificed his career to tell the truth. Britons, you pretty much already know that your police are soft layabouts who cannot do basic police work, so look at messing up frogs (who totally gave up on security and must be said to be surrendering as long as they allow Muslims to hold sovereign banlieus) and jerries (who allowed a huge Turkish criminal gang to infiltrate their police services). This will be illegal in many places ("democracies" universally criminalize government criticism) but nothing else will scare the globalists more, or speak more effectively to the unconverted. We don't want tract-memorizing followers, we want normally nonviolent cornered rabbits who woke up and realized that they are in real danger.

Is self defense literally illegal? Like the bongs where if you hit/stab a home invader you're prosecuted for assault illegal?

Talk to people about that, away from keyboard. Slip it into workplace conversations. Bring up non-crimes like downloading, speeding or weed and sum up that police have totally given up enforcing some laws, like home invasion.

"Only reason you would want any form of body armour is if you were planning something illegal"
"Allowing the public to defend themselves makes it harder for police to arrest harmless citizens for minor infringments"
Meanwhile they let real bad hardened criminals off the hook all day everyday because they are scared.

hahahaha aussies deserve this fucking kangaroo niggers

As an officer in LA, should I just move to the UK and do the same job over there? I'd be a fucking champion compared to their league of pussies

When they disarmed citizens, Australia was white, that policy didn't look forward to face an enriched Australia 20 years later.
But still, it's better than having guns, because white (((people))) are naturally born soy-boy, and black master race will attack with full auto weapons no matter what. You need to understand Black's logic - they will attack you regardless if you have guns, they don't reasoning.
Terrorists of course will do the same thing cause they're terrorists.
In an enriched society with cucked brainwashing education system, white (((people))) will be eliminated more efficiently if the society is open to guns.
You as an Amerifat and mutt, will be raped and killed for fun if a bunch of blacks suddenly invade your home at 2:00 am with automatic weapons.
PoC is the problem, all others are symptoms.

It's not explicitly illegal de jure but what they do is de facto criminalize it. There is a crucial realization in combat that you do not control all the circumstances: you gamble, you make mistakes, you err on one side. In a self-defense combat, you are choosing to err on the side of survival.
Leftoids, who as a matter of definition fear and avoid phronesis, that is to say they live inside their heads and never consider that their perfect little plans might be shortsighted, leftoids never realize that. They count a criminal injured as the same as the criminal's victim being injured. They imagine you can fight the guy off, without hurting him, and using your bare hands. A couple of years ago a six-foot ex-convict was entering Gonzaga university dorms and trying doors, hoping for some effortless theft. He was scared off by a student with a forbidden gun and later caught by police. Leftists called into radio shows, insisting that the gun was unnecessary because "one good elbow to the chin ..." You are not delivering one wierd kata to a tall brutalized prison graduate and if you think you are then you are not an adult.

Man that new story sounds less like reporting than it does gloating.

Hey australia please dont die I need your cricket to live.

WE GOT DA BIGGEST BALLZ OF DEM ALL!!

You call that shitposting?

god damn i hope niggers kill every aussie

Govco is waiting until normies beg for a police state to save them

I dont get why we dont kill them, what happened to rule the waves.

That guy looks mexican, u guys getting beans down under?

You need to understand
>the media is Soviet-level propaganda regarding America and guns.
>Every day American cops have friendly interactions with known gun owners and carriers. Somehow they are mysteriously able to distinguish them from bad guys.
>Most criminal interactions in an armed society consist of the criminal realizing you have a gun, not wanting to get shot, and running away.
>Gun ownership culture transforms people. It is not a simple matter of owning one more object. This is a major reason by itself why the left (which wants Rousseau's infantilized society) hates guns.
Re the blackening argument: so what you're saying is you'll be as disarmed as Brazil or South Africa.

You wouldn't last. Not because our police are tough, but because they're to busy walking around in high heels and making trannys, faggot and sandniggers feel "inclusive" within the community.

Literally every cop action movie ever: you will be crucified for trying to do your job.

Abos vs African Nigger immigrants
make it happen, Bilbo

so ignoring how horrible that is, what can you do to prevent this?

cinderblock fences and extra reinforcement on windows and doors?

This. And that's why we need to get out ahead of that and destroy faith in the ability of the government to locate its asshole with both hands and a panel of experts.

Why don't we stard another meme war in order to show how bad the situation is?

see

>stab proof clothing is banned.
Kill melbourne

>attack dingos
>drop bears
>a moat of spiders
>big knife
>live out of your land cruiser. never stop moving, use cruise control, and a bungie cord to hold the wheel straight, while you sleep

Nothing replaces a gun. Every architectural improvement can be worked around.

where the fuck is this? Theres no way it was LA riots

>it was LA riots
just how fucking dumb are you?

There is a war being waged on every white population centre, you see it in everywhere. Hate speech laws being enforced on-line whilst actual real world policing is getting cut continually allowing the violent savages they import to run rampant. I think it's time I got my gun license "totally not for self defence".

>LA riots

we have self defense laws still.
beat em with any household item that is not designed specifically as a weapon and tell the cops you feared for your life.

is a baseball bat going too far lol

cricket bat would work better in the eyes of the law.
unless you do indded play baseball then you're good.

nigger

It's not there weren't Mobsters with automatic weapons since the 20s.

spear gun

sounds like Europe.
>But still, it's better than having guns, because white (((people))) are naturally born soy-boy, and black master race will attack with full auto weapons no matter what.

So it's better to not have weapons when you get attacked with full auto weapons the criminals seem to magically have even tho they are forbidden?

We don’t need to bring back guns

We need to ban niggers

>Mobsters with automatic weapons since the 20s
its not like American police patrolled neighborhoods in plain clothes a billy club and a .38 up through the 80s.
But what do I know? Better trust the vast knowledge of autistic millennials like yourself

>We need to ban niggers

You're the only one with autism itt

so when do we start the RWDS?

no, you ARE

Good to hear user. Reminder that your people voted for this.

if i hear an unironic cunt like you irl i will bash your head in with a rock. fuck you

>assault rifles
>basketball americans

We need to ban black gun users

>We need to ban black gun users
sounds complicated
maybe make it simple and just ban BLACK PEOPLE altogether?

what happened with the good old, criminals dont create they steal, why wont whites band togther and create another apartheid?
why they whites dont use they fucking brains

YEA YEA YEAAAA

disarmed as Brazil
i own a gun user, almost everyone does.
we just dont use it against the drugdealers, they are selling we buy it, no need to kill those guys.
there are a fucking ton of laws on brazil only 2 ends you in the jail.
not paying your wife, and rape.

If the police wont do anything, then you should start forming neighborhood vigilante groups to deal with the shitskins.

>stab proof clothing
This is meme?

Genuinely probably a bad idea given how the media will spin it to the rest of the plebs. You're better off spamming the crimes of these assorted subhumans across social media, making those other plebs aware of the problem before introducing a solution is essential for public support.

Nigger proof clothing

How do they even break in? You need better doors and windows with tamper proof locks. Be ready for this shit. When they come and they will, you better fuck them up!

Australians are very cheap and workshy, they're doors are like opening a cardboard box.

then they deserve what they get! fucking stupidity!

True for my place, never even bother locking my front door. Of course if you open it there are two fuck off big shepherds waiting for you. To date nobody has had a go at it, most likely because I live well away from the brown horde, though. The houses getting broken into in Melbourne are largely in the very shitty areas where the gov dumps reffos and refuse.

Aren't you allowed to own hunting rifles there?

Hahaha it's so much easier in America, draw bang bang.

I’m just glad I live outside the apex zone

It does annoy me that most of my neighbours are the cunts voting these animals into our country

wtf its that bad in australia?