Brexit CANCELLED!

And pol isnt talking about it!!!

>Transition period
>Free movement to continue for 'indefinite period'
>Immigration not even being discussed
>40billion of taxpayers money
>Only Farage is talking about it

Watch the first 3 minutes of Farage's show on this.. I can't find any newspaper links about this specifically
youtube.com/watch?v=01NodsissnE

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/news/uk/889711/Brexit-news-Theresa-May-Nigel-Farage-LBC-Brexit-deal-EU-European-Union-UK
uk.reuters.com/article/uk-britain-eu-transition-end/full-brexit-in-january-2021-as-eu-sets-transition-deadline-idUKKBN1EE19M
express.co.uk/news/politics/884380/Brexit-news-transitional-deal-EU-laws-Michel-Barnier-Nigel-Farage-Boris-Johnson
reuters.com/article/us-britain-eu-transition-end/eu-seeks-to-end-brexit-transition-no-later-than-end-2020-idUSKBN1EE187?il=0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I knew all along they were gonna weasel out of it

Yes yes, we cannot let something as trivial as a vote get in the way of the European project :-)

>Tfw I'm never voting in this country again after this

I cannot speak for my compatriots but for me this comes as no surprise. Ever since Independence Day on 23rd June 2016, I knew we would have to watch the establishment leviathan rise from the deep and do everything it could to prevent the UK from leaving the EU.

The light in my heart is dwindling but will never be extinguished. I will always hope for the return of our sovereignty, dignity and pride.

I fully believe there's a lot of people who are angry about this but unlike in America, just because we're small in numbers (as a country) it makes it harder to get that rage known about, that's how it seems to me.
I mean let's be honest, as much as Farage is right about this, it's getting sad that every time the establishment screws up brexit a bit more everyone just says 'Farage come back!'. Like he's the knight of the realm and our only hope :(

>Tfw remember the referendum vote
>up all night and going to the polls at 7am
>Later on Sup Forums going WILD

;_;

They never wanted it in first place
Which is why they are delaying it as much as possible
The Uncertainty of the situation is whats making weak currency and other things shitty, they want more of that
As that way people just want the damn thing over already and they can use that to push another vote

I don't care.

Voting whatsss thayt ;)

I wish any of that was in any way surprising. Fuck heebs.

Why?

Something for goys.

That's what we get for letting Pro-EU leaders lead Brexit! It's not happening lads, it's over, the
UK is a sinking ship.

Well, it looks like they invaded the british government first....

Brexit was never possible. It would collapse the UK economy.

KEK

This is what happens when the majority of parliament believe the public is 'wrong' , 'misinformed' and supported the other side.

Plus the majority of voters at this point don't want Brexit, so there won't be a big push to replace members of parliament with pro-brexit mps.

> votes to leave the EU
> gets put in jail for 15 years for watching anti-EU videos
> gets out of jail 15 years later and still in the EU
Democracy everybody

It's messed up, the deal will please no one because it will be Brexit-Lite with lots of monies given to the E.U. They are trying to make it as painful as possible in the hope that the UK will chicken out and rejoin. If you listen to the EU Commission speeches you can hear those intentions.

Hope it works out for you. We need all the sovereign western countries we can get these days

I don't believe that (((poll))) tbqh, it came out just as soon as 'phase 2' started, gives the MSM more ammo to shit on Brexit and pretend that anti EU feeling is a minority. There was another poll not long ago which put pro Brexit feeling higher than in the referendum even.

This is also why the government is cutting our armed forces. Weaken them to the point that they can easily merge into the coming EU army over the next few years.

The EU should make it as painful as possible. The EU has no reason not to do so.

Do Britons even want Brexit anymore?
Are there any demonstrations about this prevaricating and wasteful government? Enlighten me pls

this is literally the thinking of every eurocrat, and worse, every pro-european person.
how the fuck do we win this? theres absolutely no peaceful way out of this anymore

That's what the French said about the Treaty of Versailles

The UK is the EU. German Queen. Rothschild banks. Every UK colony being "diversified." If the UK eventually breaks off, it will be in name only. UK army will still be in the EU. Immigration will continue. More prison time for speech. The UK is the EU.

Even Nigel said he didn't think it would happen unless brexit won 60-65 percent of the voters. Which it failed to do. There just isn't enough mandate behind such a slim margin of a vote.

lol if you think a hard brexit would lead to a war. Most of the UK is against brexit to begin with at this point.

not even just talking about britain. our de facto rulers in the EU have a goal and theyre going to do whatever it takes to achieve it.

also, i meant to say pro-EU instead of pro-european. their leftist word twisting has already fucked me up

Wrong. Minorities screech the most.

...once the transition deal is over in 2019, the UK will leave the customs union and single market.

i.e hard brexit.

Is anyone really worried about now until 2019? Is it really worth whining about or are the media just whipping up headlines?

Political suicide to cancel Brexit.

see
And kill yourself.

how do we vote in the next general election lads?

It will take place in 2022 when we are out of the EU, so it won't matter much. Once we are out, no party except the lib dems will drag us back in.

How much longer do we have to put up with these fucking Irish faggots in the DUP propping up our government? I'm sick of them meddling in our affairs. We need another cromwell

They wont cancel it; they'll just water it down so much it is meaningless.

Likely 2021, and no. We're in a 'transition period' for an indefinite period of time.
The 2021 election will be fought on a watered down version of Brexit, so whoever wins will be able to claim that they now have a 'people's mandate for our vision of Brexit'. Aka, now they have a 'people's mandate to fuck it up and no one can complain.
This is currently May's plan but it will apply to either party.

Thats bullshit misinformation. Those polls are either done in heavy remain places like London or is asked based on questions not really related to "do you want it yes or no".

Implying a bunch of basement dwellers are going to start a revolution...

it doesn't matter anymore

poland, hungrary and austira are going to torpedo the eu

This. What can a bunch of farmers with pitchforks do against the most powerful empire in the worl-

Transition period is 2 years buddy.

I kinda want us to stay just to piss everyone off even more now. The uk can then keep sabotaging it from the inside, huge UKIP votes in EU elections, etc would be jokes

2019 - out of the single market, out of the customs union. That means no freedom of movement.

What else do you want?

by 2019 we will be out, you have no idea what you are talking about or you are just concern trolling. Probably the latter with your meme flag.

Implying they had tanks and nukes in the 18th century...

It's 'At least' two years but can be for any length of time decided. :^) We are also not allowed to make trade deals with any countries who want them.

Also

express.co.uk/news/uk/889711/Brexit-news-Theresa-May-Nigel-Farage-LBC-Brexit-deal-EU-European-Union-UK

>Mr Farage said that Britain will stay part of the European Court of Justice for 8 years despite it being one of the “key reasons people voted for Brexit”.
>Mr Farage said Brits will be tied to the European Union six years after voting to leave the Brussels bloc. He said: “In reality, it means that this transition phase by which I mean membership of the EU but not in name, is going to go on until the next general election and that will be nearly six years after people voted Brexit.

See my post above, we're not 'out' in anything but name in 2019, we're still subject to many aspects of the EU for AT LEAST 2 more years after that.

the transition period ends in 2019.

There is no hope for Brits. Their country died the second America told them to fuck off.

All that will happen now is the slow decay of authoritarianism and muslims slowly replacing the white population. Britain is done.

Bump

what are they going to do, nuke themselves?

The EU wants it to end by 2020, the UK by 2019.

It will end in 2019. The next General election will take place with the UK out of the EU and your concern trolling will do nothing to change this.

Please reveal your meme flag - bet its some Euro shithole.

>implying Remainians do
>implying the pro-(((EU))) government would nuke its own country
>implying the (((EU))) would dare nuke any country especially Britain

Implying they won't use tanks and heavy armed gear as an alternative to nukes...

No, 2019 is when article 50 is up and we're 'officially out' of the EU. The 'transition period' begins in 2019 and will last as long as is deemed necessary, which at this point is considered 'as short as possible but as long as necessary'

uk.reuters.com/article/uk-britain-eu-transition-end/full-brexit-in-january-2021-as-eu-sets-transition-deadline-idUKKBN1EE19M

express.co.uk/news/politics/884380/Brexit-news-transitional-deal-EU-laws-Michel-Barnier-Nigel-Farage-Boris-Johnson

>The EU chief negotiator Michel Barnier wants to make giving the UK a good transition deal conditional on Britain’s “automatic” acceptance of new Brussels regulations during the likely two-year period after March 2019, leaked documents show.

Brits have an advantage where they can just destroy the city of london. Americans would have to destroy dozens of evil districts to take out the evil infrastructure

reuters.com/article/us-britain-eu-transition-end/eu-seeks-to-end-brexit-transition-no-later-than-end-2020-idUSKBN1EE187?il=0

The EU said themselves they want the transition period to end in 2020. The UK wants it in 2019.

No single market.
No customs union.
No freedom of movement.

hard brexit in 2019.

Your concern trolling is pathetic. Show your flag. Bet it's yurop.

>concern trolling
>pointing out the bad things that the government is doing is now 'concern trolling'

I've given you the evidence in the links already.

And i've countered every single one.

Show your meme flag, concern troll.

First time your vote was completely ignored eh?

The link you posted is the same as mine... clearly you haven't read it.

Who is paying you?

>implying non-shit countries would just stand around while the (((government))) murdered its own people
>implying the (((EU))) is going to invade with the army that it doesn't have

No one would accept a deal like that. No one will accept or follow laws and regulations unless they get a say on those laws and regulations.

The EU is trying to get the best deal they can and are constantly "leaking" shit like this to make it seem like the UK is a small and weak country who will bend to the EUs will.

So you're just an illiterate Paki as the article says in black and white (the colour you are not):

>The European Union wants a transition period after Brexit to end no later than Dec. 31, 2020

:)

So the next GE will take place... out of the EU. Poor little pro-Eu scum.. the world isn't what you thought it would be, is it sweetie?

It's been shit for a long time. There was no use

It would be best for the UK if you stay and are ignored, no steam allowed to be released. Let the pressure build.

According to you Nigel Farage is an 'illiterate Paki' then

Who is paying you?

tl'dw

kek

just face the reality that you are a dumbfuck scared of the pakis without a single clue of the economic damage Brexit would cause to the UK

protip: you might think culture and demographics is more important than the economy, but you won't find a single mainstream politician in the entire world that thinks like that

my advice to the brits is to continue colonizing spain

>but you won't find a single mainstream politician in the entire world that thinks like that
It really makes you think, doesn't it?

not really

in development economics the first thing you learn is that economic growth naturally leads to reduced poverty, so they think they have the moral right to pursue it, at almost all costs; on top of it, the neoclassical growth model states population growth is one of the components of economic growth, so that's why they defend immigration if birth rates are too low

as long as we live in a capitalist system this will remain gospel and there's nothing you can do about it, to think there is puts you on the same level of the loonie commie revolutionaries disconnected from reality

Of course it doesn't make YOU think, you're a Brazilian monkey and don't have the capacity for thought, I was using the general "you" for other whites.

I just said if there's a conspiracy behind white genocide it's called capitalism.

Capitalism is a problem but you'd have to be a retard to think it's the only reason there are plans to replace whites.