Ask someone who has lived in Chicago there whole life anything

Ask someone who has lived in Chicago there whole life anything.

What's it like being a faggot surrounded by niggers?

>there
Why did you drop out of middle school?

What's the most unusual thing that you ever witnessed?

>faggot
Why the homophobia?

Do you molest children?

I'm from the suburbs. Where in Chicago are you from? Guessing your white and either Italion or polish?

The good thing is that I live on the near north side, so there is a limited amount of niggers. But, there are many faggots.

How many times have you been shot?

Are you a child rapist

Why would I care about you or your thoughts on chicago? How about starting off by telling us something interesting? Sell yourself. Would love to hear interesting stories from an interesting person but so far you've proven to be just another faggot.

Sage

Yes, what's your question?

How expensive is living there and how much do you make a year ?

Suburbs as well, near Brookfield zoo
So far only twice today, not too bad actually

Saw a robbery once, it was actually pretty entertaining, because the niggers got caught on the way out. The cops absolutely BTFO’d him.
No
Near both side, about 2 miles away from Wrigley field. I’m mostly German, some Italian.

Why don’t you leave?

How’s there education system they’re?

What's the best place to get Chicago Deep Dish Pizza?

My studio apartment me costs me about 1.2k per month. I make about 65k a year.

Have you seen Obama deep throat $60,000 in hotdogs

Oh fuck that made me hard

Have you been called a FIP to your face?

And are the taxes as bad as they sound?

>lived in Chicago whole life
> saw robbery only once

What's it like living in Chicago for 12 years

I'm a Black guy who's lived in Chicago for all my life until four months ago when I started college. I've had two aunts OD on drugs and die. Several uncles in and out of prison all the time. A couple have been shot. One got stabbed really bad. I've never witnessed a shooting but I've seen gangs fight. If I were to walk outside my neighborhood all day, chances are someone would ask me who I rep.

Overall, my personal experience with gang violence in Chicago isn't much because I've always been loner without friends since other Blacks hate me for "acting white." Something good to come out of gang violence is that a couple years ago I found out my middle school bully got shot and died at the age of 16. He bullied me relentlessly, and now he's dead.

went to the video store a while back, was leaving and the huge nigger infront of me kind of looks like a pimp, he turns around and smiles and hands me his card and says if I ever want a good time to call that number. Another time at the same video store I was leaving and decided to try to drive through the alley, my car's headlights shine on some nigger jerking himself off while taking a shit in the back of the alley.
been propositioned for drugs many times by niggers (YO MAN U SMOKE? U WANNA GET HIGH?), one time a friend of mine was going to his car and approached by a cracked out female nigger and another male nigger and the male says to him YO SHE WILL SUCK YO DICK FOR 5 DOLLAS. One of my favorites is when this nigger and her niglet approached my brother and she says to him YO U GOT FOOD HES HUNGRY, my brother has a take out salad and offers it to her and she says HE CANT EAT NO SALAT IT WILL HURT HIS TEEF. One time while sitting at a restaurant a nigger comes in and sits down at our table and asks if he can read us his poetry, we did, I can't remember it but it was terrible. I just let him have my leftover wings. Recently, as in a couple of weeks ago, I was walking to work and some nigger comes up to me while I'm crossing the street and tries to block me/give me a hug, I stiff arm him and it touches him then he giggles like a madman and runs off.
I remember when some friends of mine came to visit and they wanted to smoke some pot, I'm not into drugs so I'm not quite sure, so I just tell them to go outside and ask the nearest nigger nearby where they can find some. They are back in about 15 minutes or less which is quite shocking to me with a couple dimebags of pot after doing exactly what I told them.

Chicago is a great place.

Really depends on the neighborhood. Can go from $500 for a studio to $1500.

whats it like to not be able to relax outside, ever.

N-no

lived in all the south suburbs - you like Aurelio's Pizza?

>Ask someone
this isn't reddit, faggot
>there whole
education system sucks, eh?

I lived and worked in the Gold Coast for 10 years, bunch of assholes yelling about climate change while owning 3 SUVs and about racism, but if a nigger comes into their area, they have no problem cracking their skulls and sending them back to the south side in stitches or a body bag. I loved it the first 4 years, I have no desire to ever visit again and avoid any business based out of Illinois. Fuck Chicago.

Are you trapped? We can help you escape!

A fuggin leaf

Why do you call sanity a phobia?

What's your go to order at portillos?

Lou malnattis hands down.

Combo, hot and wet.

My man

Because I secretly want to fuck spiders.

Crook county residents (inmates) don't know shit about that comfy Dupage County life. :-)

A fucking leave

Why

Smart nigger.

>Ask someone who has lived in Chicago there whole life anything.

They're.*

>>Ask someone who has lived in Chicago there whole life anything.
>They're.*

their*

How likely do you think it is for Illinois to completely legalize marijuana and use the tax revenue to fix the state debt?

>Ask someone who has lived in Chicago there whole life anything.
>their*

they are*

Sounds depraved and degenerate, I bet the pimp was offering underaged loli as well

>the absolute state of murrica

>there
How's the education system?

>there
europeans died for this

Whats the ratio of niggers to chill black folk in your area?

The worst in the country for public school. The private Catholic (or other) schooling is top notch though.

Loser.

>he doesn't realize they're all niggers
you have to go back to plebbit.

What have you done to investigate your city's deep Muslim brotherhood connections?

Aurelios in Tinley park used to be pretty good

Not all niggers are niggers, nigger

My first apartment in Chicago was an alcove studio in River North. Nice, new building. Think it was $2k a month.

THIS, do they still have the lunch Buffet?

It,s god

What is the best deep dish

How long have you lived in Chicago?

The CIA is setting black families up to fail, using the "law" to protect themselves while behaving like ultimate evil. There is an enemy, please don't think humans are just naturally this bad.

>A fucking leave
*leaf* fuck stop living up to our stereotype