youtube.com/watch?v=1rmo3fKeveo
youtube.com/watch?v=pFCqUROWEKU
military.wikia.com/wiki/Greater_Wrath
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

delet this thread

Kek good thred desu.

båmp

need some finnish swedish banter

>taking over largely empty land with no governing body and basicalayy some tribes
>conquering

Yeah, not proud of it but, so what? Gained our independence through politics, kept it with blood.

Sage

but now sweden is getting conquered by 3rd worlders

OUTTA MY WAY SWEDISH FUCKING SHITS

FINLAND IS RUSSIAN NOW

Finland was BLEACHED by Swedes.

I really really like this map.

>only retards use the EU flag

I must thank Swedes for everything they did to Finns and how they treated Finns. You see now the fucktards can't use 'white guilt' on us when they try to use muh ebil rassissist wypipo excuses.

i want finnish qt gf

Also russia.

Finns are cute and have pure souls. I like 'em

well now i know that eu shitposter is a swede, makes sense

>den evige finnen

and sweden was blacked by muzzies, kek.

It's wasn't conquering, you just freed Nordic Finns from Mongoloid dominion,

A good number of Norwegian and Swedish kings were in fact Finns, so it was simply Finns governing Finns and then some multiculti faggots as it seems that Swedes were some type of admixture to begin with.
Rus people are an offshoot of Finnish people so anyone claiming to be Russian specifically as a descendant of the Rus people is actually claiming to be Finnish.

No, Rus were Swedes, even you call them Ruotsi.

WE

most eu shitposters are germans.

>Rus people are an offshoot of Finnish people so anyone claiming to be Russian specifically a
hahahaha Rus comes from Ruslagen, Rurik and his men spoke Norse, they weren't ugric in any shape or form. I know you're just trolling/shitposting but I want to clarify this so that burgers don't get fooled. Your name for us is even that of the Rus, or the Ruotsi. Same with the Estländers.

WUZ

KANGZ!

They know.

I hate my history teacher

dont you have some serious problems inside your own borders sven? just today i read about gunshot detecting sensors in malmö, mind your own business and well mind ours

I've heard that Rurik's descendants haplogroup was N(finnic), that might be what he is talking about

familytreedna.com/public/rurikid/default.aspx?section=news

The ancient Finnish empire was far more impressive than anything sw*des did later on.

Don't bully the Suomis pls

>*gives you culture, tradition, infrastructure, education, religion and clothes*
No need to thank me Finland, I'm just doing my duty. Gud välsigne.

>The ancient Finnish empire

Mongolia?

then and now

I like Finns and Estonians. I do not like Swedes.

>hahahaha Rus comes from Ruslagen, Rurik and his men spoke Norse

novgorodian here

It's true, but rurikids' haplo is N1 (not finnish, but scandinavian version but still), so this perkele one is right about something

Hmmm... Is this why we are immune to this shit too?
No I think we just don't give a shit, that and it triggers swedes
Njörd was from Finland, we think that's the same as King Nor, our first one king, which many counties still bare name after his sons. He was from a place called Noatun. However he was vanic though. This is BC we're talking about now though, so it's a bit fuzzy.

youtube.com/watch?v=1rmo3fKeveo

So hairless.

Finland wasn't conquered because people simply walked in and became the rightful owners of the clay.

HOL UP... you wuz sayin that WE

It would be best if you didn't forgo with that duty in your own country.

Same thing is with any west or south Slavic nations. They have been historically the whipping boy of bigger, badder empires (mainly Russians, Austro-Hungarians, Germans and Ottomans), so they don't have any of that "White guilt" shit either.

Is this the last hurrah for the memory of Sweden? Are you trying to escape hundreds of years into the past to not have to think about your present and future?

youtube.com/watch?v=pFCqUROWEKU

Saved, this one was good.
A fast look and it seems accurate

How does that work? If some american sjw starts going about white privilege to you. Will you start talking about how you were oppressed hundreds of years ago or something? Do you really think that would work?

Because the SJWs will talk about how nations historically oppressed people (Slavery, colonialism, segregation, etc. etc.).

Binland has never been a historical oppressing nation, so it doesn't have white guilt. Neither has Poland, Czechia, Hungary, Bulgaria (Even tho the last 2 were Hitler's buddies in ww2), which is why they all took a solid stance on third world niggers..

That's simply untrue. I have genes from both sides of the Gulf of Bothnia so I'm neutral on the issue. Vikings got BTFO'd by wild tribesfolk in Finland a few times too many with high casaulties, which is why Vikings didn't really raid Finland many times or create settlements. There were beacon-bonfire systems along the coastline so the Vikings couldn't get here by surprise after some time.

Can Finns understand Hungarians or Samoyeds?

doesnt russia still own part of finland?

>get """conquered"""
>host nation never gets a grip and is never in control
>always declared an autonomous region in less than a century, don't even have to pay taxes
>Suddenly Finns in top positions everywhere
>host practically begs us to leave and to become an independent nation to stop us from taking over
>"lol no"
>host starts a petty war solely to get rid of us
>Host gets crippled by the war and as a results gets conquered by their own neighbours, Finns don't even notice anything
>repeat

if you are more interested on the subject, which i doubt you do.

here is something to read military.wikia.com/wiki/Greater_Wrath

100% factual.

No. Can barely understand Estonian after some time of getting used to it.

ultra kek

t. mutt that knows nothing of reality

>finns got conquered twice by swedes (eirik the victorious/ birger jarl)
yikes

Didn't the vikangz fuck you up every summer?

>Swedish tourists
>Loud, rude and ugly
>Finns and Estonian tourists
>Quiet, meek and friendly while starring at my shoes
>They all smell like pine tar and lemongrass

Duh

Asian countries are impossible to conquer, we fucked Vietnam’s mission up.

>Will you start talking about how you were oppressed hundreds of years ago or something?
We'd tell them to fuck off with their bullshit. What possible reason would a Finn have to engage an SJW?

imagine having such a pathetic history that you have to wewuzz snowniggers

He's not interested in that talk, he'll just stab them

We would just laugh at them, but he will stab em if they annoy him enough

finland doesn't exist

>so it was simply Finns governing Finns and then some multiculti faggots as it seems that Swedes were some type of admixture to begin with.

hahah åh lillebror ...

>lillebror
Please man stop, we're not into that gay shit

i like how the sources conflict, as the saga of the ynglings state that harald fairhair descended from the kings of uppsala which again descended from odin, not this personification of norway called nórr

HEI JOO, ME OLTIIN KUNINKAITA JA PASKAA

sage everyone knows swedes are black

PUKKAD.COM

We neither.

*cough* Finland was a part of the Russian empire *cough*

Finland might've been conquered, but at least they're not Sweden ad 2017.

I love these comics

>clothes
>tfw finns lived naked in the arctic before swedes conquered them

Truly magnificent