Left: literally my flag

>left: literally my flag
>right: literally not my flag, press S to spit on grave

Why is Sup Forums so butthurt about the fact that a vast majority of Europeans absolutely love and support the EU?

>literally my flag

THIS. We have to work to create the United States of Europe!!!

>you will see the EU crash and burn in your life time
feels good

lol rekt

come home, East German Soviet rape baby...

I can only hope you are adhering to pic related, otherwise Europe is doomed.

>I love being ruled by oligarchs who don't even bother to pretend to represent my interests
>I also love the taste of cock

you put too much effort user, writhing iwith your hand instead of typing shows how much of lonely and sad bastard you are.

We're going to love helping Turkey join your empire.

I'm Bavaryan.

>We're going to love helping Turkey join your empire.

Thanks for the 60 bn, by the way!
Of course, your secretary of state is a Turk.

??

Bavaryan, which is like a regular aryan times 2.

oh shut the fuck up you dirty kike, the EU is shit and needs to be destroyed and every country guards its own border

ur moms face is shit lmao

Because Russia doesn't like the EU, and by extension nearly do infowars, or breitbart. This triggers the Sup Forumstard

Why are poltards so retarded? Is it something in the water?

Why do cucks project their fee fees onto others

They think Putin fights for White's interest as RUssia is 20% muslim, and Putin is working to undermine every white european nation. SAD!

>Why do cucks project their fee fees onto others

The irony in this statement is off the charts.

Go brush your tooth.

What can we do about the rural and suburban poltard problem? Is neutering enough or should they be euthanized?

Serious question.

Shut down the Russian propaganda, and they will quit talking

>Shut down the Russian propaganda, and they will quit talking

We have a deal.

>Why is Sup Forums so butthurt about the fact that a vast majority of Europeans absolutely love and support the EU
[citation needed]

Citation on the butthurt part, see thread, supporting the EU part, see pic related.

Thanks, Poland!

You go turk

ur moms clunge went turk lmao

Come home 90% subhuman (russian genetic is so subhuman that they destroy real human genetics)

lmao i have a boner now

this

that 40yr old salary man grows up to be a fine young lady

Would fuck desu

You are a fucking filthy Saupreiß, that is what you are.
Fucking munichpreißen, i wish we would just deport the whole lot of you.

gay

gay

Now why would a debtnigger hate the EU.

Hmmmmm.....

Yeah nah. Fuck the EU and fuck all "German" cucks like you.

>Why is Sup Forums so butthurt about the fact that a vast majority of Europeans absolutely love and support the EU?
Because it's not true

The extent of arguments in favor of Europe only goes as far as "you don't need a passport nor change currency when you go on holidays", an argument generally supported by people that never left their own country, and somehow think we'll be "isolated from the rest of the world " without Europe, as if non-European countries were in any way isolated. As soon as you mention democracy, everything crumbles, because it's well-known that of all referendums, only one was followed, while everything else, such as the European commission, was never subject to vote, and is irrevocable.

Eat a nigger dick Hans.

>he's butthurt

Called it.