The athiest is a thief at heart. He does not believe that in the heart of the Church...

The athiest is a thief at heart. He does not believe that in the heart of the Church, there lies a nobility beyond any man, beyond mankind, beyond any material or beastly thing. He sees something different. He sees, at the heart, a malicious, cowardly goblin who covets his neighbor's possessions, and is willing to use all the meaning and truth in the universe as a means to the petty fulfillment of his black heart. The heart of the Church, in his opinion, is the wretched heart of the thief, for whom truth is the greatest lie, kindness is the greatest deception, love is the most malevolent wish upon thy fellow man. This coward, this thief, knows his own wretchedness; he knows the bitterness inherent in his belief that the highest beauty is only a tool to serve the most base and despicable lust and groveling. For him, all light is swallowed up in darkness, and evil laughs in hell with haughty spite and ugly pride. He only believes in hell. He believes that suffering is all, there is no threshold beyond suffering. The only god he can conceive of is a spiteful one, since, for him, spite is the only treasure that lies at the pinnacle of realization. There is no enlightenmet, he says. Man in doomed, he says. He does not believe in justice. He believes the world is unfair, and the deeper he solidifies this belief, the more bitter he becomes, and the more bitter he becomes, the more maniacal is his laughter, until his laughter is the very laughter of the devil, and in his own mouth he chews and grinds his own soul, the pure heart of his inner child. Suicide is his assertion that the world ought not exist, in spite of everything. This spite is the fountain of swearing, of hatred, of covetousness, of lust. The mouth of this fountain's servant carries the venom of deceit and malevolence. He believes his ridicule carries the greatest profundity, when in reality it harbors annihilation; annihilation for the world and for his fellow man.

Other urls found in this thread:

icelandmonitor.mbl.is/news/culture_and_living/2017/12/02/iceland_s_first_pagan_temple_in_1000_years_ready_in/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

TLDR

Pagans > atheists > Christians = Moslems = Jews

Faith =/= Following a man-made religion
If god is perfect, why the Talmud, Torah, Bible and quran exist? I though god was perfect...
Have fun with imaginary friends and jew-written dogmas. No religion is right, none

Behold, in his mouth he grinds up his own soul, and venom flows outward toward his fellow man. His self-annihilation is a contagion.

Because of freaks like you I left the cult of Christianity...

and joined the Cult of Atheism instead. you are literally a worthless subhuman

Tradition>Modernism

now kill your self you brandead fool

Rhetoric. Polemic. Words. Words for the feeble minded. Care to actually use some facts?

How's Atheism a cult? Atheism is having no faith which goes in total contradiction of being in a cult

Pagan tradition is older. Did you praise Zeus today?

>implying Christianity isn't modernism

Nice speech, but can you post substance next time?

Pagan "tradition" such as human sacrifice and Germanic white nigger huts?. I Praise God and Jesus today just like every single one of my Great ancestors did.

now go clean my toilets, it was a rough morning

I hate Christians, but I respect them, unlike the neo-athiesm movement faggots, Richard Dawkins and his dogs, the main source of degeneracy.

I am fully aware of the unholy alliance between atheists and Muslims in the west, that's why Muslims who live in the west are considered cucks by the vast majority of Muslims

Of course it is today. But it was not in the past. By Christianity i mean traditional Roman Catholicism.

And by Tradition i meant many religions

>Atheism is having no faith which goes in total contradiction of being in a cult
A cult wouldn't call itself a cult...

Having no faith makes you neutral and not part of anything. I think it is too hard for you to understand common sense. No faith, godless, free is what I am unlike you who is bonded by his faith to jew-made verses and dogmas. Enjoy your lie

Pagans=Traditionalist Catholics and Orthodox Christians>rest of Christians>Jews>Moslems>>>>>>Atheists

>t. achmed
Fuck off, retard.

What facts? facts such as Gender doesnt real and no such thing as race? Go shove your kike science up your ass.

>like every single one of my Great ancestors did.
So you spit on every ancestor b.c.?
>such as human sacrifice
American """education"""
>But it was not in the past
Sure, those Roman citizens probably loved the fact that their statues were teared down, their temples burned and their traditions destroyed

You forgot about the Bear.

Language is a blessing. Would Jesus hurl invective? Not very christlike....

>t. 34% white
Stupid mongrel

>facts such as Gender doesnt real and no such thing as race
Galatians 3:28

Stay triggered Mehmet.

>So you spit on every ancestor b.c.?
Of Course not. I respect many pagans but i do not follow their religion

>Sure, those Roman citizens probably loved the fact that their statues were teared down, their temples burned and their traditions destroyed

Roman Citizens? You do understand that there are subhuman and master humans right? i could care less what plebs think. It was up to the master humans to destroy paganism and replace it with something else.

Religion =/= Morality

What you believe in matters a lot less than the action of believing. I don't expect an atheist to understand that though, you probably can't even grasp the concept.

Numbers 12 ►
King James Bible
The Murmuring of Miriam and Aaron

1And Miriam and Aaron spake against Moses because of the Ethiopian woman whom he had married: for he had married an Ethiopian woman. 2And they said, Hath the LORD indeed spoken only by Moses? hath he not spoken also by us? And the LORD heard it. 3(Now the man Moses was very meek, above all the men which were upon the face of the earth.) 4And the LORD spake suddenly unto Moses, and unto Aaron, and unto Miriam, Come out ye three unto the tabernacle of the congregation. And they three came out. 5And the LORD came down in the pillar of the cloud, and stood in the door of the tabernacle, and called Aaron and Miriam: and they both came forth.

6And he said, Hear now my words: If there be a prophet among you, I the LORD will make myself known unto him in a vision, and will speak unto him in a dream.

7My servant Moses is not so, who is faithful in all mine house.

8With him will I speak mouth to mouth, even apparently, and not in dark speeches; and the similitude of the LORD shall he behold: wherefore then were ye not afraid to speak against my servant Moses?

Nice try Fagan. It was already established by the Church fathers that the verse was talking about salvation and was figurative. is there also no such thing as gender because: "there is not male nor female"? of course not

9And the anger of the LORD was kindled against them; and he departed. 10And the cloud departed from off the tabernacle; and, behold, Miriam became leprous, white as snow: and Aaron looked upon Miriam, and, behold, she was leprous. 11And Aaron said unto Moses, Alas, my lord, I beseech thee, lay not the sin upon us, wherein we have done foolishly, and wherein we have sinned. 12Let her not be as one dead, of whom the flesh is half consumed when he cometh out of his mother's womb. 13And Moses cried unto the LORD, saying, Heal her now, O God, I beseech thee. 14And the LORD said unto Moses, If her father had but spit in her face, should she not be ashamed seven days? let her be shut out from the camp seven days, and after that let her be received in again. 15And Miriam was shut out from the camp seven days: and the people journeyed not till Miriam was brought in again.

16And afterward the people removed from Hazeroth, and pitched in the wilderness of Paran.

DA EVIL RAZIST BTFO BY DA GOOD BOOK!
JIZZAS WANT US TO MIX DS RACEZ AN SHIET

>picking one verse promising salvation to anyone to justify nonsense and irrationality

user you are doing impressive mental gymnastics.

Jews cannot marry outside their own race according to the OT. And many Jews lived in Ethiopia at the time. So yes A Jew married a Ethiopian Jew

>moses gets a nigger wife
Then again i'm pretty sure that black kike would be concidered white in muttland.

So even back in time Atheists were vile and selfish? Rejecting all morality in favour of pleasing ones own flesh?

Many racial Jews lived all over the middle east. Ethiopia is in the middle east. i like how you reply with mutt memes when you have no argument toiletbro

>Jews cannot marry outside their own race according to the OT. And many Jews lived in Ethiopia at the time. So yes A Jew married a Ethiopian Jew
>they aren't allowed to marry outside of their FAITH not race. Race neer is shown to be a factor in OT
>many Jews lived in Ethiopia at the time
Now you are just talking nonsense.

>Of Course not
You said everyone of your great ancestors praised Jesus. But you had ancestors b.c., were those not great?
>It was up to the master humans to destroy paganism
How could a human be a so called "master human" if he destroys the traditions of his own ancestors? If today Donald Trump's decided to burn down every church and every American statue and would instead build Mosques and Arabic statues, would you call him a "master human"? Because this is literally what Constantine and his successors did.

>Ethiopia is in the middle east.
Holy shit memes about americans and geography were true.

You aren't neutral at all.

Sedevacantist Catholics>Orthodox Christians>rest of Christians>Everyone Else>Atheists>Pagan larpers

Find me a pagan church that has any sort of political power and i might shitpost about them. So far i see whining about poor niggers and peacefull refugees only from abrahamics.

Atheims = faithless = not part of any cult

Wow, what's so hard to understand with that?

You think your BS image makes sense?

>only from abrahamics
Yeah, jews and muds. The very same that are your allies against Christianity but you won't say anything there. Secularism saw that Christianity has no political power, and secularism gave political power to Godless communists and Christ-killers.

Ancient geography is different than modern geography. It changes all the time

>Secretary of State John Foster Dulles defined the Middle East as "the area lying between and including Libya on the west and Pakistan on the east, Syria and Iraq on the North and the Arabian peninsula to the south, plus the Sudan and Ethiopia."

>Atheism isnt a cult
Only created to bash Christianity, and destroy social cohesion, almost every Atheist is a drug addict/liberal/hedonist whos only goal in life is to further themselves and no others.

>Yeah, jews and muds.
And the pope.
And his bishops,
And priests.
How about you stop larping as a crusader and actualy go to a church? For fucks sake it was christians who gave monopoly on banking to jews by only letting them lend money.

I respect my pagan ancestors. they are not great but good.

The master humans did not destroy their beliefs. Rather they replaced it with something else but similar in spirit.

Nice try user, but i'm not getting disappointed again. Please kindly fuck off.

So based o amerimutt secretary of state being an idiot you conclude that ethiopia was a jewland that magically filled with niggers? Are all americans this retarded or you are just a defective one?

You will soon get your wish toiletbro

Here is the man building the first pagan temple in over 1000 years

icelandmonitor.mbl.is/news/culture_and_living/2017/12/02/iceland_s_first_pagan_temple_in_1000_years_ready_in/

Catholisism is a branch of Christianity (30CE) which stems from Judaism (900BCE), which in turn stems from Caananite polytheism (3000BCE) with added influences of Zoroastranism (1100BCE) and Atenism (1300BCE). Caananite polytheism stems from Mesopotamian polytheism (4000BCE) which again stems from pre-civilization pantheism (20 000 - 12 500BCE) which stems from Animism (at least 100 000BCE).

The modern man has been around for at least 250 000 years but nah, about 2000 years ago they finally got it right, but only a select few people living in a certain geographic position. Makes sense.

Learn history, mutt.

It was Christians who exiled jews throughout the 2nd millenium. Of course the Church is infected with liberalism now after decades and decades of subversion.
>For fucks sake it was christians who gave monopoly on banking to jews by only letting them lend money.
Nope, that was secular kings. Keep ignoring my point about jews and muslims literally being your allies.

>they are not great but good.
You're an enormous faggot.
>humans did not destroy their beliefs. Rather they replaced it with something else but similar in spirit.
Are you kidding me? Islam is more similar to Christianity than Christianity is to paganism. Christianity was the most unroman thing imaginable.

>It was Christians who exiled jews throughout the 2nd millenium
And then letting them right the fuck in. Instead of bragging about christians kicking out jews dozens of times you should better say me why the fuck were they often kicked out from the same land numerous times in a short span of time. Did it had something to do with peasants wanting their blood but rullers saving their older brothers in faith by moving them to diferent country?
And how are jews and muslims my allies? Do i want my country flooded with shitskins? No, catholic church wants that. Do i want to overpopulate africa? Catholic church does that. If christians are kikes biggest enemies then they don't need any friends.

You need to learn history nordcuck.Do you not understand that the same spirit that is in some religions are in others? How else could you explain the similarities of Roman Pagans to medieval Catholics and Japanese Shintoism?

>calls people nordcuck
>american catholic
Wait a minute you are a fucking beaner!

>You are an enormous faggot

>Are you kidding me?

kek. Read Evola then get back to me

Most Catholics are white here. Only in shitskin states(west coast, midwest) do the beaners prevail. Toilets.

>when a beaner catholic sends you to read evola of all people

holy shit you haven't taked to a single atheist have you?

>Most Catholics are white here
White or american white?

There are no atheists in sharia controlled zones.

>I tell my atheist friend islam is a dirty sand death cult and muslims should be banished from europe
>"WHOA WTF MAN NOT ALL MUSLIMS"
>"REEEE I FUCKING HATE CHRISTIANS ALL CHRISTIANS KNOCK ON MY DOOR AND ASK ME TO HAVE MORALITY"
kek

>He does not believe that in the heart of the Church, there lies a nobility beyond any man, beyond mankind, beyond any material or beastly thing
Well, yes, because that's true. In the Church there is only lies and charlatanry. Scam artists, traitors and other varieties of bastards and scum, that's what churchmen are, their "flocks"(what a derogatory term) are simply marks too stupid to protect themselves, too dim to know better.

>"WHOA WTF MAN NOT ALL MUSLIMS"
Did this faggot even read dawkins?

>one is centered around life
>the other around afterlife

>one is about strength
>the other about weakness

>one is about bettering yourself
>the other is about making everyone equally bad

>i-it's totally the same

I've actually read Evola, not every book though. Mostly those centered around Germany, but please tell me in which book Evola said Christianity is equal to Roman paganism

I dont know i dont ask people. they look white to me. i go to a church in DC and they are no non-whites in my church

Give me some examples of said similarities

Religion is part of our culture and what truly makes your race, ethnicity more than a number in a DNA report and skin color. So,
Nationalist Christians > Nationalist Pagans > True Christians > LARPagans = Fedoraniggers > Soyboy vegan bugmen Pagans > Jews = mud slimes = "Christian" heretics

That was a really pompous and long-winded way of saying "They're projecting".

>i go to a church in DC and they are no non-whites in my church
Then your church is pretty much an anomaly in US. Catholic church in US is pretty much as barely white as the country itself. You might have some leg to stand on if you were some kind of protestant but catholicism is white onl in countries that are white themselves. Not to mention that catholicism was never native to US.

>really pompous and long-winded way
It's a catholic way.

>Nationalist Christians
Don't exist. The internet isn't the real world. There isn't a single real priest acting against the spics and "refugees" flooding in. They're the ones bringing them in. Don't be delusional. Why try fo hold onto societal poison just because "it's tradition".

If I owe anything to anyone, it's to god, not a bunch of rodents in dresses nibbling away at his power and claiming to be the gatekeepers to his throne.

>Don't exist
They do. There aren't many of them and they are scared to speak out but they do exist.

Scammers rely on using lots of words to say nothing but sound important anyway. It's a basic skill of running a successful scam and why I couldn't never be a scam artist.

They are different but similar in spirit. By the way i disagree with Evola on this one subject and are more inclined to agree with the man who inspired him, Rene Guenon. Anyway whats important is that there is need for a return to Traditionalism whatever form that may be.

>In order to follow the development of forces that shaped the Western world, it is necessary to briefly consider Catholicism. Catholicism developed through (a) the rectification of
various extremist features of primitive
Christianity; (b) the organization of a ritual, dogmatic, and symbolic corpus beyond the mere mystical, soteriological element; and (c) the absorption and adaptation of doctrinal and organizational elements that were borrowed from the Roman world and from classical civilization in general. This is how Catholicism at times displayed traditional features, which nevertheless should not deceive us: that which
in Catholicism has a truly traditional character is not typically Christian and that which in Catholicism is specifically Christian can hardly be considered traditional.

THIS

Also, You will not find a religion closer to the ancients than Traditional Catholicism, unless you want to Larp. Even varg has said that Catholicism is 90% pagan

It's actually better.

>The church are thieves at heart
>therefore atheists are thieves at heart
Christfag logic

>They are different but similar in spirit
How? Your post did not prove anything
Both Shintoism and Roman Paganism are Solar and masculine while Christianity is lunar and feminine, if that's what you meant with spirit
>Catholicism at times displayed traditional features, which nevertheless should not deceive us: that which in Catholicism has a truly traditional character is not typically Christian and that which in Catholicism is specifically Christian can hardly be considered traditional
You literally proved my point. Why be catholic? Paganism is 100% traditional while Catholicism has traditional and anti-traditional aspects. All the modernism is original to Christianity. Why be Christian?

>It's actually better.

>he is not gnostic yet

Do you think that Constantine, accustomed to palace intrigues and conspiracies, a thorough and pragmatic man without scruples, converted by pure conviction? When Christians were about 10% of the population?

You have your answer.

>mfw you realize Nero was a better emperor than Constantine the "Great"
>mfw Nero was more peaceful
>Nero was more charitable
>Nero was more beloved
>mfw Nero defended the order, virtues and traditions of the old while Constantine destroyed culture and history of his ancestors
How can christcucks ever recover?

You're retarded. The lack of evidence for X existing is perfectly consistent with X not existing, whereas if X did exist, there would likely be evidence of it. Thus absence of evidence is evidence of absence. Google Bayes' Theorem.

>Why be catholic? Paganism is 100% traditional while Catholicism has traditional and anti-traditional aspects. All the modernism is original to Christianity. Why be Christian?

Because Paganism does not currently exist. It is impossible to revive. It is even more impossible to revive paganism than it is to sever Christianity from Catholicism. i cant remember but i thik varg once said that paganism isnt even religious

I hope this is not your best answer

Surely you can find a better pagan to look up to than Nero 'the boypussy' destroyer

This isn't stand-up comedy, user

>The athiest is a homosexual in denail at heart.
Meh? Leave the indoort kids alone. they need love too. Growing up with a whore single mother tends to make one question their sexuality as we see with atheists/homosexuals

Cuckstianity is garbage. The most ethnonationalist states are in east asia where the population is overwhelmingly atheist.

It's the only answer I need. Why should I trust a jew, who did a worse job than Nero, with theological questions?
The point is that there ar better man. But comparing those to Constantine would be like comparing an ape to a human

>Paganism does not currently exist
Why? Do you need a priest to hold your hand? Is it impossible for you to believe if you don't have people, who do the same, around you? Be the change you want to see in the world.

>Created

Atheism is older than any religion and everyone is born an atheist.