Checkmate you fucking white males

Get rekt. You don't want to be a minority because you know you will be treated like shit the way you treat minorities.

Other urls found in this thread:

newsweek.com/zimbabwe-president-robert-mugabe-white-farmers-651326
youtube.com/watch?v=O8__45dnh8E
youtube.com/watch?v=xjGM8i0uEYQ
youtube.com/watch?v=1GmBQdtae-s
youtu.be/YeGAUVlIesc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No fucking shit.

minorities deserve to be treated like shit. We don't because we made everything they take for granted.

It's the literal reason why nobody wants to become a minority. It's especially true for white people since they're the only ones who can manage a country, its society and economy without it reverting back to the middle ages.

Partly true, minorities here have always been treated but mudshits resent us for being better than them and once they gain power they will treat us like dirt to act on their deep-seated inferiority complex

rather be homeless than be bossed around by a non-white, god forbid a poo-in-loo or arab

Because non-whites don't want equality, they want revenge.

I always thought it had more to do with believing that no other races is competent enough to maintain and progress what whites built.

I for one am not scared of overt hostility from any racial group, I'm much more worried about retarded leftist dogma taking over everything.

Blacks and Muslims have a bad track record of treating their minorities

Political correctness keeps white majorities on a tight leash. PC doesn't exist for non-whites

We're worried about America looking like any country run by niggers or spics

White America will never have an easier time than we had when we are a minority.

/thread

>why are you nazis who don't believe races are equal afraid
>do you think they will treat you equally?
no you clinically retarded roastie, we think they're different and inferior and devoid of empathy, and this is why we worry
brainlets who apply their own retarded logic to smarter people and act all smug like they found a flaw anger me more than white genocide

Hmmm. Now why wouldn't I want to become a minority when other (((white people))) have convinced a current demographic known for being mentally unhinged that I'm literally the devil?

Some white people are so concerned about becoming a minority because they're fucking dumb and don't realize how it doesn't make any sense to think that more other races mean more hate towards whities. Just because some white dudes were racist and dumb as shit years ago mean every person that isn't white nowadays want revenge

We are less confident that they will establish literal quota systems to force the majority to hire us and accept us into college

False equivalence. Being a minoritet in a majority black/hispanic/arab country sucks. Not because you're a minority but because it will be a corrupt crime infested shithole where if you try to live right you will get fucked over. Some people just fail Hard at getting reality

What the hell are you talking about ?

Why would we willing diminish our power??

whites are already a minority in the world
4.3 Billion Asians
1.3 Billion Indians
1.3 Billion Blacks
750 MM Whites

no, i treat everyone respectfully
im afraid of nonwhites acting the same as they always do but in greater numbers

They'll have to get their save spaces out again

It doesn't diminish any kind of power that you don't have any way if people believing in a different god and/or with a higher concentration of Melanine in their bodies come to your country you fuckwad

Like feminism n shit

Damn I'm grateful to God that I'm not american. I mean look at this shit.

Why the fuck should we become minorities in our OWN fucking countries?

And if blacks in african countries became a minority, they would SCREAM genocide.

Its 1.3 billion whites

Tell me, how do they always act ?

What's a country and why does it belong to a certain type of people ?

> The concept of envy — the hatred of the superior — has dropped out of our moral vocabulary …
> The idea that white Christian civilization is hated more for its virtues than its sins doesn’t occur to us, because it’s not a nice idea. …
> Western man towers over the rest of the world in ways so large as to be almost inexpressible.
> It is Western exploration, science, and conquest that have revealed the world to itself.
> Other races feel like subjects of Western power long after colonialism, imperialism, and slavery have disappeared.
> The charge of racism puzzles whites who feel not hostility, but only baffled good will, because they don’t grasp what it really means: humiliation.
> The white man presents an image of superiority even when he isn’t conscious of it. And, superiority excites envy.
> Destroying white civilization is the inmost desire of the league of designated victims we call minorities. …

~ Joseph Sobran (Sobran’s — April 1997)

Hispanic whites don't count leaf

Blame your own people for the takeover of white countries. You know about the traitors.

How are you so sure of that ? Has it ever happened ?

You're trying too hard, meme flag.

You're avoiding my questions, dumbass

No, we've just seen the way minorities are treated in poc societies.

Defense rests case your honor.

Genuine question, what's a poc society ?

Wanna know why we fear becoming minorities? Look at Brazil

>Colonized around the same time as the US
>Far better infrastructure than colonial US due to being a cashcow
>TONS of cash crops. Bananas, sugar, pineapples, chocolate, coffee... you name it
>Higher population than the US
>Had slavery like the US
>Big, navigable river crossing most of the country
>Flat out bigger than the US well into the 1900's

>Despite all these advantages, the US is the sole superpower of the world, while Brazil is a poor shithole
Can you guess what the ONLY benefit the US had on Brazil was? Being white-majority. That's the only thing we had on Brazil, and we managed to surpass them in every regard because of that. When America is White-Minority, our country will fall into shambles unless the Asians take over. Hispanics absolutely cannot run a successful country There are 16 case studies for this, not a single success among them. Only the white-majority Uruguay is a decent place to live in all of Latin America.

poc and society are mutually exclusive terms.
If you understand this concept thank Western civilization and Western thought modeling.

this.
and checked.

I apologize for the oxymoron. See

Is she talking about Israel? Jews aren't white you anti-semetic cunt. Israel needs to be majority jewish or it won't survive.

Because white people developed the land, industry and technology you're fucking using you mouth breathing slut. Look at Africa, India and China if you want to see America's future, you dumb broad. Shitting streets and endless poor people.

Sorry, meant this one

It's the opposite - we know that we'll be treated the same way we've always been treated: how we were treated by the Persians, the Huns, the Arabs, the Turks, the Mongols, the Ottomans...
People flock to western countries because they know we'd treat them better than they'd treat themselves. Try being the only white kid in a class where the brown teacher preaches to the brown class about "white privilege" and how whites are to blame for the world's problems. It's hell on earth.

No prob

As minorities they're violent. Imagine once they've become the majority.

I'm rather afraid not to be treated like minorities.
Free housing, never need to work, if I want to work everybody will adapt to my needs to not offend me and don't allow non whites to apply for the job to fight brown privilege.
And if I rape or kill poc and break into their houses everybody will defend me and spare me jail time to not ruin my life. And if people try to protect themselves from my robberies by using bullet proof glass it gets prohibited by politicians.

I'm sure white wouldn't be treated like that.

>Whites becoming a minority
>Confusing memes for reality

>Nicole Sund
>retarded leftist
why do the thots always break your heart?

even if whites are a minority it wouldn't change the culture, violence and IQ of the new majority.

Not an argument

I still don't get what poc means tho ? Sorry if I'm dumb. And I think just because some black dudes killed white farmers doesnt mean it's a genocide

Rwanda? Even though it's two black tribal groups killing each other, they will call it genocide.

When Zimbabwe's Mugabe seized white farmers lands and kicked them out, where were the liberals screaming in anger about racism? Where was the UN to denounce it as racist? Imagine if the US did that, seize all the farm land from mexicans/blacks/asians and kicked them out? They even killed white farmers and Mugabe said the killers would never be prosecuted.

newsweek.com/zimbabwe-president-robert-mugabe-white-farmers-651326

The liberal hypocrisy is so blinding and it's shocking to have to point it to liberals.

No, it's because the majority has the most power in a democracy.

I don't want brown people making rules when their own countries show these rules tend to cause mass destruction of institutions and culture.

Importing black people is the reason the UK schools now have to waste hours of school time learning about fucking African tribes and dialects. It's the reason we need to spend a massive amounts on translators in our NHS.

I don't mind foreigners, but they will want our institutions to be more accommodating to their shit history and cultural "achievements".

How are the minorities violent ? Someone clearly doesn't understand the correlation leading to violence in most countries

>Fighting for segregation is the same as crying like a bitch when someone disagrees with you and needing a room with puppies
At least you pieces of shit and the boomers both fight for segregation so it's a win-win either way for me.

I would love to be treated the way white people have treated minorities for the last fifty years. Getting special scholarships, quotas for people like me in government and the media, having a bunch of 'allies' willing to blame all my problems on people with the wrong skin colour.

What worries me is that "minorities" will treat me in the same way that they treat other cultures in places where they're the majority. Jesus fucking Christ, have any of these people seen how Mexicans treat immigrants from other Latin American nations? And that's still a beacon of tolerance and compassion compared to how Christians are treated in Muslim nations like Pakistan.

But apparently it's now racist to think that a Pakistani man who immigrates to the UK might continue to act like a Pakistani man still living in Pakistan. Because this is 2017, and we now live in a progressive society freed from antiquated concepts like 'logic' and 'basic common sense'.

>slut projecting her own perspective of fear onto the behaviors of others
typical

I'm afraid of being treated the way non-whites treat whites everywhere in the world. It would be a blessing if they treated us as well as whites treat them.

the problem with this pic is that any regular race of attackers on a new land would have just killed them all. whites have at least enough compassion to feel bad for other races.

...which is exactly what were still doing. but were taking it too far this time. you can pretty much thank females for that, which is also your fault, for letting females have independence, and thus, an opinion on matters. hopefully you learn your lesson this cycle.

The toll is never paid.

why does she even say "you" while looking white herself?
Does she think if there would really be a Zimbabwe situation that she would be safe if she just says, that she always was an ally and loves white genocide when a bunch of machete swinging savages breaks into her house?

poc-People of Color
or niggers

I tried to debate her and she just gave me bullshit answers without even trying to defend her point
Women in politics was a mistake

The united states will go bankrupt if whites become the minority. Blacks and hispanics already take out more then they put in

Whites have treated minorities better than any other race on Earth, we are literally paying for them to have children, paying for their rent, paying for their food, their education, their protection, their medicine, we're even giving away entire countries to "minorities"

I really don't get it.

We coddle the shit out of these niggers, fuck out of here with that shit. I don't want to become a minority because of how whites are treated RIGHT NOW. Do you think when we become a minority that the majority won't continue discriminating against us and hating us? No, we'll be a hated minority and will be ground into dust.

>because we made everything they take for granted.
If we let niggers, spics and mudslimes run the joint the world would go back to living in straw huts while throwing sticks at wild animals

Poor little cuckboy. So scared

>Are you afraid of being treated the way *you've* been treating minorities?
No, we're afraid of being treated the way whites are in majority nonwhite countries. Have you heard of the mini white genocide happening in South Africa?

The reason were concerned is because if we're surrounded by blacks we would like to be able to relax every once in a while and not be on guard duty 24/7.

I really don't understand who's side your on. You seem as confused as your flag

Oh I'm not scared, any tone you got out of two lines of text is something you're projecting onto it. I'm getting armed. I'm just saying it's stupid to think things like affirmative action and preferential treatment will ever apply to whites, even after they become a minority.

Of course it's terrifying, when whites are the majority we still objectively made everyone's life better. When non whites are still the minority they make white lives objectively worse. What do you think they'll do to whites when they're the majority?

>Just because some white dudes were racist and dumb as shit years ago mean every person that isn't white nowadays want revenge
>he hasn't seen black twitter

It does when they make form voting blocs to vote against our own interests

I'm afraid of my country becoming an unlivable third world shithole actually.
Smart people with money will leave and all you will have is a country full of niggers.

sure bud, I'll raise you this.

>be minority in a white country
>get put on a pedestal and treated like a God
>be minority in a non-white country
>become victim to genocide
>Y DONT U WHITES WANT TO BE MINORITIES HUH IS IT BECAUSE UR RACIST?

She's basically implying they're planning to treat us like they think we treat them. They can't wait. They're looking forward to it.

Take a lesson. Never help minorities. It's pure weakness and people will resent you no matter what you do.
Never ever help people that resent you. They aren't your friends. They aren't your countrymen.

Here's a message to you liberal whites and especially women; you won't be treated any better no matter how much you've groveled and begged in the past. You're weak and you'll still be our little bitches. Can't wait.

So what you’re admitting OP is that with minorities becoming a majority (blacks), they won’t be treating new minorities any better than when whites were in charge? Already knew that; saw that in Africa with decolonialism.

You know when parents feed, clothe, and provide their kids with every opportunity for success but they still hate them because they're immature? Imagine a nation of petulant children who wield actual power over their parents. Zimbabwe 2.0, pls come back whitey I need my allowance

The ONLY countries where minorities are treated well is in white majority countries. That is why. We don't want South Africa 2.0.

Good.
You guys should honestly just kill, rape, and beat them all. No opposition from us. Liberal whites are not on our side.

>(((Sund)))

Whites are already a minority and already are mistreated in society.

Sage

we're afraid of civilization and complex society as a whole collapsing

not only will we be a minority but we will be surrounded by 80 iq street shitters

being an "oppressed minority" in a predominantly white nation is one of the objectively best things that can happen to a non white person

youtube.com/watch?v=O8__45dnh8E
youtube.com/watch?v=xjGM8i0uEYQ
youtube.com/watch?v=1GmBQdtae-s
Watch anything from this guy's channel.

He pushed the trolling too hard. That was the point that he gave himself away.

Which wild animals? I don't think your national parks can feed a country.

I really doubt that black people are going to bend over backwards to give white people endless welfare and preferential treatment in hiring and college admissions.

youtu.be/YeGAUVlIesc

I am concerned about failed economies, burning libraries, destroyed architecture, sectarian violence, unsustainable agriculture, deforestation, cartels, and inadequate education, among other things.
If I believed that Muslims, Mexican, or African-Americans were equal to whites--if I believed that they could run this shit--then I wouldn't be worried about a white minority. But they're not, and they can't; their inferiority is apparent from the state of their own countries. I don't really want the United States to be Haiti 2.0. I don't think Jamal wants that, either.

Minorities are not treated badly. They got a lot of bullshit and extras, so I would stfu before saying retarded stuff like this.

POC don't care about whites, if anything they despise them on a fundamental level.

No, come 20 years people will realize that giving power to people who, arguably, hate your fucking guts will result in your own destruction.

And, no, nobody will care for minority whites like whites care for minorities now. Whites, once "dethroned", will carry the original sin of being the oppressor until the end of their days.