Know any good shows or films that has not been Jewed

Recently I have been finding trouble to finding something to watch without that hint of Jewish poison being added to the mix. Everytime I watch something I went without going oy vey.

Maybe you should go back to Europe?

Kind of sad that your racism and micropenis limits your ability to have fun

Imagine being a racist with a small dick who can't watch movies BECUZ DA JOOOS. Maybe if you were open-minded, you might learn something

Conservatives/Racists (same crock of shit) are such snowflakes. Sad! Covfefe!

TRIGGER ALERT, IM A RACIST PIECE OF SHIT AND IM EASILY BOTHERED BY MY SMALL PENIS AND DA JOOOS TRIGGER ALERT PLEASE DONT INSULT TRUMP

You are so pathetic. I can't wait until Trump is Dumped in 2020. He's gonna be on TV, trying not to sob while his meathead supporters stand there, red-faced and angry at being tossed aside for being ravist. Its gonna be so epic!

Ocho Segundos.

hey everyone, look it's a Jew

So this is what the Ghostbusters (2016) famdom looks like.

>Muh racism
Hahaha that is not the reason buddy
I'm talking about all of the recent films and tv shows that has been mainly reboots and shitty remakes as well films taking all in a green screen with poor writing. As well adding bullshit Lefty ideals for no reason or purpose at all for the story.
What happened to films that really pushed boundaries like:
A Clockwork Orange
Requiem for a Dream
Full Metal Jacket
American History X
Stalker
2001: A Space Odyssey
Alien
Solaris (Russian one)
Those films actually did something great and iconic in terms in Cinema and story

Asian works are typically free of jewish influence because jews cannot pretend to be asian when it benefits them

Movies made by the Third Reich.

>2001: A Space Odyssey
The vast majority of people only liked this because they took acid and watched it.

99% of people just find it dull and boring, like most great works

Many movies are still forbidden to this day, pic related documentary.

>Implying that I care about Trump and his Jewish run republic
Hahaha

Bro you live on stolen Indian and Mexican land built by black slaves lmao
There is no ZOG, there is only a White Occupation Government.

>Implying my ancestors were from here
Nigger, both of my parents are immigrants of Eastern Europe. They came here to escape commusim and war. I'm not American and I'm going back to my homeland to reclaim my family farmland.

>stolen Indian and Mexican land
Who do you think the spaniards took the lands from? The fact that you phrased your sentence this way says a lot about your overall level of ignorance, which isn't surprising given your political views.

You're scum regardless, impugning and degrading Jewish citizens.

Mexico was independent since 1821. They are a mixture of Spanish and Indians.

Jews have been destroying our European homeland for 5000 years.