Seafood Linked to Higher IQ

The eternal Asian on suicide watch, their secrets have been revealed. The Aqua Jew has finally made his move. White children must immediately start eating fish to combat the Chinese menace.

>news.upenn.edu/news/weekly-fish-consumption-linked-to-better-sleep-higher-IQ

web.archive.org/web/20171227214019/https://news.upenn.edu/news/weekly-fish-consumption-linked-to-better-sleep-higher-IQ

>newsweek.com/eating-fish-weekly-helps-increase-iq-and-give-you-better-nights-sleep-study-755567

archive.is/irpnN

>dailymail.co.uk/health/article-5201585/Children-eat-fish-just-week-higher-IQs.html

archive.is/09m3Z

sciencedaily.com/releases/2017/12/171221101341.htm

>unable to achieve with wayback machine or webpage achieve

radiation and mercury makes you super smart, goy

The Jew is scared.

This is now a Sardines and tinned fish thread
post your favorites

Lol no seafood will make your IQ higher. Asians just work/study hard.

No wonder I have an IQ of 200

REMINDER CHINESE BUFFET IS FULL OF SEAFOOD

>the aqua jew

Working and studying hard doesn't raise your IQ either, stupid.

Good example of
>correlation is not causation

Rare.

Who says that matters? They have a higher IQ by like 5 points. They work hard, that's why they're successful.

>Asians have higher IQ
>Asians eat more seafood
>S-So if I start eating more seafood I will have higher IQ
correlation =/= causation

>really want stone crab
>saving for vacation
>vacation will not be anywhere near places for Stone Crab

bump

>The eternal Asian on suicide watch
Asians eat lots of seafood you dumb burger

This is old news

It's true, most development happens in coastal cities. Humans were made to live on fish more than anything else, it's why when we pollute our ocean it's such a great tragedy, but people who are already stupid and iodine deficient don't care and will drag us all down with them

how is it that Japanese and Korean people are supposedly not depressed yet they commit suicide more than any of those other countries? Cultural factors or something?

Fucking kek. Not eating fish = suicidal. Doesn't Japan have one of the highest suicide/depression rates in the world?

like 40% of jap young adults are virgins. the dating game is completely fucked over there

Naturally Asian IQ is high regardless of Fish consumption, it is a racial trait that developed in the ancient Asian agricultural period.

Why eat seafood when you can just watch Rick and Morty?

Daily reminder

Nice digits

Social pressure is a big factor in suicide rates. Why don’t you actually head over there and see what life is like for them?

For me the learning experience was quite humbling. It’s one thing to go visit, it’s another to live and work with there at their own terms

>expat who lived in sushiland, now living in tortillaland

Sounds fishy.

MORE THAN 10%!

I'm on a seafood diet right now. I see food and I eat it.

BAHAHAAHAHHAAAAAA

Food is over priced in NZ, I need a fishing rod.

maybe on a tiny fucking island where everybody is already a souless drone anyways, but where it actually matters, the opposite is true. nice try schlomo.

>Why don’t you actually head over there and see what life is like for them?

no thanks, that place seems awful. how do you like tortillaland? i've always fantasized about building a modest savings/investment portfolio and retiring there young, probably in a cheap expat community

Seafood costs more and takes more time to cook
Therefore seafood = More care spent at home with child = Safer home environment on top of more support for child achievement

Theres plenty of people along the outer banks that eat fish all the time but they're still a bunch of niggers

Way to disprove your own point retard. Are you saying they don't eat fish in New Hampshire?

norway eats a lot of fish. their average iq isnt east asian level. its isnt bad by any standard but its not east asian level

i think this is more super foods crap which was mostly debunked. if it is its sponsored by companies that harvest fish from the oceans in a attempt to drive up sales and justify a price increase

magic berries wont make you loose weight and fish wont make a tard smart

*and Massachusetts

>goya

Is it just me high or is that flag basically a Ferrari with England on top of it?

Jews eat fish for nearly every meal so I guess there might be a correlation with intelligence.
Its also very delicious, so why not. Fish is very healthy.

>Get yourself a busty khazar women
>Impregernate her repeatedly
>Make her breast feed until son is age 5
>Switch boy to primarily seafood diet
The secret to saving the huwite race and propelling us once more to master race status.

Holy shit BWAHAHAHAHAH

What r niggers

>nordicks have high IQ
>coast asians have high IQ
Makes sense.

Dudes right here obviously didn't read the studies and articles I posted.

Post with the most sense.

I'm allergic to fish.

I know a SEAmonkey that is deathly allergic to fish

Filipino?

Mhmm. She was born here in the US though, family came with the navy though.

So, crab legs and onions. Got it.