Amerimutts actually have school shooter alarms installed in all of their schools

>amerimutts actually have school shooter alarms installed in all of their schools

Every day I am thankful for being born in a country that isn't mentally ill

Okay

At least their police won't show up with nerf guns.. Wait, are nerf guns still allowed or are they banned under a new EU-Guideline?

Europeans don't do that because they fear reprisals and accusations of racism from the (((community)))

the nerf gun itself is ok
the plastic is banned though

>t. Flaghider
Hello, my larping amerifriend.

>thankful for being born in a country that isn't mentally ill
Show your flag and prove it to us then.

yeah it could be so much better

Where is your flag? Don't hide your colors if you a proud of them.

Am I allowed to flaghide?

what's your attempted shitpost there, mutt? that police remove all weapons from the streets of britain instead of letting negroes carry uzis on every street corner and you being forced to cover yourself with a shotgun on every limb just to visit a 7-11?

>Press Active shooter button instead of escaping
>Alarm goes off
>Shooter comes and shoots you

America

I'll take those over Arabic anti-rape bracelets any day, Ahmed

I don't think the alarm actually gives off an acoustic signal. If it does, then they're retarded.

that sounds like a bad idea in any school.
how long before kids start lighting fire crackers and pushing that button?

Hello, toothpaste-lite

>monitored by cameras

school shooter alarms monitored by camera's inside a school? Why do schools need CCTV? What is this retarded unnecessary surveillance

It's probably to catch a prankster who would think pressing the button for no reason would be funny

tl;dr

>american education
¡yo no hablo español, amigo!

>Hold my beer

>Too pussy to show what country he's from

My HS had cameras throughout most of the hallways. No one knew it they were on all the time or only sometimes

Can't say I've seen these and I get paid to assist local officers in training for these situations. Is this a Cali thing or something? Cause around these parts the fire alarm sends the entire cavalry anyway, and now that every student and teacher has a cell phone it makes discerning the threat a lot easier.