For those of you who watched Wolf Children, what did you think of it?

For those of you who watched Wolf Children, what did you think of it?

That I want to be fucked by tight wolf knot.

Ookami Kodomo? More like Ookami BOREdomo.

Kino

How the fuck did the dad die in the beginning
It was ankle high water for fucks sake

The fall wasn't ankle high, that's for sure

I gave my mom a hug afterwards.

Was he walking on the railing and slipped?
Did he get hit by the deadly japanese truck and get blown over the side of the railing?
Don't get me wrong, I get that for the story to move forward he had to die, but the way they did it was just incredibly vague and has forever more made ankle-high water a death flag in my eyes

I don't remember too clearly, I don't think he got hit by a truck, but I think he chased after the bird?pheasant and when he leapt at it the bird flew off over the edge and he just fell to his death.

People like you ruin anime such as this. There's nothing inherently wrong with the premise, but the mere existence of your kind taints it. It's the same with fujos, and otherwise pandering anime.

Yiff in a truck dumpster.

What do you mean. I just want to be fucked by wolf knot. It happened in this anime too, it's not my fault if you can't deal with people.

One of my favorite movies. I feel so bad for the mom when the son decided to fuck off to the mountain to "protect" it and leave his family behind. The mom sacrificed everything for her children and he went and done that shit ;-;

It's an allegory for the dangers of race-mixing. The father will leave, and the children will either become sluts or delinquents

See, isn't he dreamy?

Would yiff with

She should knew better than fucking with a dirty stray dog and shitting up two kids. Stupid fucking cunt. Everything that happened afterwards was well deserved.

It's real comfy

My favorite director. My favorite movie.

I liked it so much, I neglected the fact that it was anime and had my mother and sister watch it. They really enjoyed it.

It really is a phenomenal movie about the struggles of raising two children as a young mother. I think most people who've had children can really appreciate the light that is cast on parenting. Few films wrench my heart in the same way that this one did, and I think if anybody goes in with the attitude of appreciating a movie rather than hunting for criticisms, they will feel the same way.

Easily a top movie for me.

One of the best blind buys I've done in years

Comfy and DILF. Mom made me want to protect her throughout the movie.

Also, the director is one my most favorites.

Isn't that pretty much what happens with every mother and son?
Usually not to the same extent but still