So after tradthot gate, what is Sup Forums's honest opinions and reflections on these women?

So after tradthot gate, what is Sup Forums's honest opinions and reflections on these women?

Still support them despite their BLACKED episodes? Still throwing Shekels? Or are they necessary towards becoming mainstream?

She does things with hedgehogs you wouldn't believe

Good luck getting anywhere by eating anyone to the left of Goebbels

So as per usual, women get away with being hypocrites because the men are too cucked to take a stand against degeneracy?

I just want to watch the world burn. At this point we have no hope of winning.

If you try to patrol a thot and she ignores you, you just look like a beta. I don't pay attention to any of these women and Lauren Southern was obviously never /ourgirl/. That redhead is the only one who's half-decent because she makes short, simple stuff.

Women add literally nothing of value to politics. If you want pretty women to gawk at, just go on instagram.

baby steps

>tradthot gate

Neck your literal self, sage, ban, die, and graveyard.

>half black half irish
So fully non-white then.

this. chaos and destruction are the only hope we have left.

Besides seeing threads about them here, l don't know, or care for that fact about them.
I see them all as pretentious attention whores like the majority today.

honestly, they are entertainers, not political commentators. they make "politics"-themed entertainment and they are popular because of how shit modern TV and movies have become.

I like this perspective

>le muh past sins

It's stupid. Not all of us were born redpilled, I started as a far-left leftypol SJW but after getting exposed to the evils of the jews now Hitler is to my left, to me he was too soft on the juden.

Basically I haven't been remotely swayed by a bunch of disingenuous leftist cucks trying to shit on white women who I haven't paid attention to in years

THIS. My wife has taken hundreds of black cocks, but she is now redpilled and alt-right. Fucking based

I personally find it hilarious. The sheer amount of beta fags on this site who watch and even donate to these so-called redpilled women. It's laughable since there is no such thing as a redpillled women, only the man who keeps his woman in check. These women are coal burning whores who feed of the pathetic nature of the beta faggots in the "alt-right". Both these women and the men who support them should neck themselves.

You're still inferior to someone who was born right wing and conservative and maintained that their entire life.

>is it better to be born good, or overcome your evil nature through great effort?

Better to be born good.

jejs

My reflection is that I wish we could return to a simpler time, where women were decent and niggers knew their place.

>right wing and conservative

That's not being redpilled, user.

The standards by which you should hold a woman to take a wife is a whole fucking lot higher than the standards a woman needs to reach for her to talk about politics in dumb youtube videos and have you ignore her rather than sperg out posting e-celeb shit on Sup Forums.

I only check these threads for new hot LS pics or possibly nudes. (prays)
I will never send a single shekel to this damned controlled kike blacked slut.

>tradthot gate

Reminder that if you took part in this you are exactly doing what the kikes who hate white nationalism want you to do.

>b-b-but if I do what my enemies want me to do I win!

No, that is not how it works you FUCKING RETARD.

i saw her do a video with a dna test and act shocked to see "spanish" dna from her moms side.
i noticed she kept saying spanish when all i thought was sephardic jew
a part jew who hides it pretending to know nothing about her mom and burns coal in her past isnt a good example for people
thats my opinion

>entertainment
going to london of all places and stuffing a microphone in people's faces is the very opposite of entertaining, and her (lauren's) foray into "satire" managed to make SNL seem funny

The punishment for defeatism is death

Why do you hide your flag?

there's evidence that the tradthot shit came from Kraut's server. RMYT.

why hide behind user?
you love her so much, why not make some videos to show solidarity?

This shit started with Nick Fuentes attacking Tara and with Lauren responding to Nazbol bait. That is how this bullshit started. I was there.

Pic related is the stupid cunt that all these supposed "white nationalists" are supporting right now.

The problem is, unless they blatantly invent stuff all they are doing is exposing the hypocrisy of some people aswell as how they're trying to take advantage of certain movements. It's not like these women don't regularly attack one another in the same way, the way Lauren and Laura Bloomer did. They can only bring this stuff out and force people to either live up to their standards or be hypocrites BECAUSE people like Aydin and Lauren are either flip flopping around a lot or preaching water while gorging themselves on wine.

I don't love Lauren, in fact she annoys me in many ways.

I want to slurp the nigger cum out of Lauren Southern's vagina

You don't have to be born redpilled to not be a race traitor and cosplay whore. You literally have to go out of your way to engage in those things which in the case of LS, is exactly what she did.

>The problem is, unless they blatantly invent stuff
These same people who "exposed" that she had a half-black bf 5 years ago also claim that she is jewish. That is a lie. They are inventing stuff. Around the same exact time that this video about her having this bf dropped they released a video about her being jewish, which is a blatant lie.

That last thing I want is women involved in politics. They're cancer and their legion of beta supporters are why we're in the position we're in.

Yeah they are quite necessary unlike the bitter incels

Nick didn't attack Tara, she forced his hand and when he gave her an honest response she blocked him.

We die anyhow.

He is a good-looking dude, better looking than any of the betas that worship her certainly.

I pity the guy in the long coat. Hes in two or three pictures of that couple. Probably part of her beta shield.
I hope he shitposts here against her before becoming a MGTOW terrorist.

vets hate her

>caring about ecelebs
Just ignore them and redpill the normies.

I can admit that Tara was too emotional in that exchange, and it appears that she has learned that having such debates on twitter is not possible. But Nick's reaction, that he can't exist in the same movement as Tara because of this disagreement is overblown. Mark Collett has been in this movement for almost 2 decades. I trust his judgment more than Nick, even if Nick has a higher IQ.