Will a better character design ever exist?

Will a better character design ever exist?

>Will a blander character design ever exist?

There I fixed it for you.

Probably the worst thing to come out of fate and that's saying something.

>another Saber's clone.
She looks ugly compared to the original, desu.

It's already been taken care of.

Yes.

>typemoon shit
>good in any way, including in character design
Pic one and only one.

Aacha was cool

Fuck off, faggot.

This is the best Saber though.

Takeuchi please leave.

Is there a character that triggers the contrarianism of the Sup Forums masses more than Saber?

Yeah, Sakura.

>Lily outfit
>Excalibur

This is triggering me.

Unless you mean it triggers your penis I think you might have issues.

Probably Mikoto. She's the final boss. The Tom Brady equivalent when it comes to contenders in the Toumab Owl. If you like any other girl, you are forced to hate her by default.

Illya is so disgusting.

Can it be both?

Get a load of this gay.

The better design existed before Saber.

What's wrong with this again? Did Saber Lily not use Ekusukaribah?

Ahem.

Lily had Caliburn.

Why is she so long?

Offer thine head.

You actually like rhino?

Who's this?

King Hassan is second only to the King of the Cave.

such glorious edge

>"Thou may be a god that has fallen to a beast, but thou art still the primordial mother, so I must reveal my name. From the abyss of the ethereal valley, I came to deliver the dark death. I am the Old Man of the Mountain, Hassan-i-Sabbah. The Evening Bell has called thy name. Let those wings be deprived from you under the mandate of Heaven!"

Based.

Yes

>Will I ever get laid? No, impossible

ftfy

>Takeuchi, the CEO, is the one who order the genderswap (nasu said: like usual) which makes the writers scratch their head how to make it possible.
>Takeuchi still making new Arthuria. Nobody ask him. It's just Takeuchi appear with the new Arthuria design for the game.

I guess it's not really fair to compare them, though. Taiga's always been in a tier of her own.

Wrong image.

>Coming to Sup Forums to insult someone's sexual status
Holy shit. Actually kill yourself

So I haven't read Fate, but I'm assuming that since Normal Archer Emiya is probably from UBW, and Alter is probably Heavens Feel, Saberface Fate Route Emiya when?

Old hag.

Shiroe does not become Archer in any of the routes we see according to Nasu (though the "chance" is still there, it's basically 0%)..

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

Clones are merely copies, and cannot surpass the original.

I want to be patriotic with Arturia Pendragon!

>I never ate anything like this

There's a reason for that.

Easily.

Ahoges are cancer and those that seem to not even connect to the hair are the worst.

And the funny thing is
1. Bedivere liked Gawains cooking
2. He's the second best chef out of the knights of the round.

Which pretty much means none of them could really satisfy Saber anyway.

It's not as if Gawain was cooking anything particularly fantastic.

Fate has higher tier husbandos than waifus desu.

i mean i'm not even gay but imagine lancer taking you fishing.

this

thank god TM has almost completely forgotten about Tsukihime and it has remained untainted.

hence the almost

>So I haven't read Fate
Go read it before posting dumb shit then.
Fate route Shirou will never end up as Archer because according to the new ending he went to Avalon.

Is this CCC? I thought that didn't get translated?

I hope not, I spend enough on Saber figs already.

Lily had Caliburn, but Prisma is considered secondary-tertiary branch. so it doesn't matter.

I hope he gets more fan art.

Nasu hasn't forgotten, he wants *5 Arc in FGO for a collab.

It makes sense in story because Saber doesn't normally have Caliburn, hence her card shouldn't have it either.

Ironic that her weapon is just a copy of one of Gil's garbage weapons.

It's hard to do something more mediocre than this shit

The nigger couldn't swing a sword for shit, who cares what toy he has in stock.

Sabers design isn't even good, it's just forced into everything with all the recolors.

Excalibur is a Last Phantasm, not a copy of any of Gil's weapons. Caliburn is a copy of Gram, but Excalibur is Gram's equal.

I have to admit, there is something classic and effective about Saber's design, like she's always been around but the world was just waiting for her to be made, if that makes any sense. Same with Rin and Illya. It's only Sakura of the F/SN girls who's a bit unexceptional.

>but Excalibur is Gram's equal.
Caliburn is Gram's equal, not Excalibur. Excalibur is the Last Phantasm.

People will still remember Saber in 20 years so no

Blue and Gold is just a godlike color combination.

Because they keep shoving her into our faces.

Rin is just garbage twintails tsundere in design.

You do realise the reason why 'twintails tsundere' is a cliche is because of Rin, right?

Better than original

>saber will never teach you how to swing a sword

this is unrelated to what i just said, but is saber bisexual?
i remember reading somewhere that all servants were either bi or pan.

Gram is explicitly equal to Excalibur in FSN, unless Excalibur is not the strongest holy sword.

I cant find sauce. I know its some UBW comic but I cant find it.

Saber is really just a clone of that chick from that Final Fantasy game, though

I don't think Fate would be where it is without Saber. Anyone not familiar with the series just knows it as "that shit with the female King Arthur"

I'm pretty sure red bitch from Eva takes that prize

I can never figure out what's so damn appealing about his character

She's important, but probably co-equal to Rin. The wave of tsundere-style characters in the mid-'00s is probably attributable to her.

Its the pauldrons

>king of cucks.

That would make Rin just an expy of her then, wouldn't?

Kill yourself.

>over 7 hours later

user please

Partial screenshots of the early game that have been worked on but it amounted to nothing.

There are some shots of the final moments of the game TL'd and the english text lazily put over the original

>the goddess of sex got pissy when he rejected her

Visually speaking? Maybe the twintails, but Rin's quite different looking and has a WAY better overall design than Asuka, to be honest. Asuka's plugsuit is fine but her normal clothes aren't really iconic like Rin's have become. Pretty sure Rin inaugurated the zettai ryouiki as a tsundere thing too, which has been copied as much as the twintails.

In terms of character, definitely not. It wasn't really a well-established archetype in 2004, and Rin is a pretty different character from Asuka. One of the reasons why a lot of fans bitched about Shana, Louise, Taiga etc. was because they were way more cookie-cutter than older tsundere like Rin or Kyou from Clannad and just acted in the same bipolar way.

>Ahoges are cancer
YOU TAKE THAT BACK

You're delusional if you think Rin has more starpower and recognizability than Asuka

>starpower and recognizability

I'm talking about design and influence *within* the industry, not mainstream recognition or 'starpower'. Evangelion is basically mainstream in Japan, but within otaku subculture, F/SN is probably only marginally less influential. Rin's design and character directly influenced a wave of tsundere. It's like Nanoha in that regard—not especially mainstream, but inescapably dominant within the subculture.

He didn't post Artoria.

No

Rin is a shitty Asuka clone and all the clones that came after Asuka, you retarded newfag.