Driving around, feeling sad about life, drinking coffee, browsing Sup Forums on my phone

>driving around, feeling sad about life, drinking coffee, browsing Sup Forums on my phone
>didn't even go to the gym today
>binged on chocolate and it didn't feel good
>will go back to London on Monday but I can barely give a fuck because my home city is boring and my job requires so little work I have basically been an unofficial NEET for a long time
>started reading a book of Father Brown stories but can't be bothered reading more because it gives limited pseud cred (still have half of war and peace to read)
>downloaded some movies and watched Sicario and half of kill Bill Vol 1 which were nice distractions but make me feel like more of a pathetic consumerwhore than reading
>feel like I have to read Don Quixote and Anna Karenina and the count of Monte cristo and gravity's rainbow for the pseud cred; the dull ache in my head telling me to read for the pseud cred won't fuck off even after finishing the republic, brothers Karamazov, and most of war and peace
>feel similar feelings over finishing SICP and going through some maths; don't have the balls to learn or do what I really want
>feel like I have to go outside to avoid wasting my youth but have nothing to do
>aged 27: no friends, no social life, ugly, fully blackpilled, no female attention ever
>feel so sick of seeing religious apologetics or "dude just be yourself" or "it'll all be ok just work hard" rationalisers or the fraudulence that passes for intellectualism

I simply do not have the will to focus on one thing to the exclusion of all else and live life according to my own preferences and intuitions.

tldr redcoat asshole

>reading
Get some creatine and roids and hgh and get ripped you fucking pussy

put it in your blog /r9k/ stupid dumb frogposter

Already started your own cycle?

Iktf user

either go to your containment board of /r9k/ or kys. Ideally both

you are sad because you black pilled.
don't be yourself, be chad.
fuck some girls.

or go to church and find a nice girl and red pill her, save the god damn white race

I need a job help me out bro will gwt you roids

be his boy pussy

is it just me that reading a book became impossible after age like 21-23? Its like your mind can only be captivated while its still developing and all it wants after that is empty boring stimulation like crosswords tier shit (browsing Sup Forums for example)

Stop being pathetic.

>Find a hobby you are interested in
>Mountainbiking, football, climbing, sailing, dancing, yoga, whatever
>Join a club and meet new people
>They become your friends
PROFIT.

I wish Sup Forums had an automatic shill msg recognition AI, so it would attach your flag to all shillposting.
>oy vey faggotry is goo-
>gets the (((flag)))

Just bee yourself or kill yourself, but stop making pathetic threads on the wrong boards. Or was it not original enough for r9k?

>driving while drinking coffee and browsing Sup Forums on the phone

>Skip the books for now, you can read them another time. They're adding to your feeling of inadequacy
>Work - agency labour if no actual jobs. Amazing how much time and thinking space you can use up working
>Environment: if you have no reason to live in your town save your wages until you have around two or three thousand and move elsewhere.
>Activity: walk places when you can. Don't worry about gym or fixing your body until you have a home, job and routine
>Internet: honestly the hardest thing to do but take a week offline and then limit yourself to an hour a day. Amazing how quickly the things you had to check become irrelevant to you in the same way people don't bother buying newspapers any more. Make lists and plans on paper if you need to.
>Sleep: get 6-8 hours every night but be asleep before midnight. If you work night shifts go to sleep as soon as you get home. Take 5htp before bed

This will fix you, user

Oh ffs not this shit thread again

SAGE

Oh did I waste my time? Embarrassing. Thought it was legit.

Listen to me you sack of shit. You are an Englishman and your country is under fucking attack. Your people get raped run over stabbed to death and blown up while you do nothing. Join the special police and get out on the streets protecting your people in full tactical gear. America is fucked to hell but Europe is still salvagable. Your land your blood.

GET SOME!!!!!!'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(pic related post a me)

>feeling sad about life,
Borrow some of your mom's clothes and sneak over to my house. We'll have fun like the good old days.

OP my advice is not to "be yourself". "Yourself" sounds like a sad woman. Grow a pair and stop feeling so sorry for yourself and maybe it wont be a complete drag to be around you. Literally stop being a shut in and get some hobbies. Use apps to find friends if absolutely desparate. Its a stepping stone at least. Fake it til you make it but for the love of Christ stop being such a whiney baby.

>aged 27: no friends, no social life, ugly, fully blackpilled, no female attention ever

you should start something and be leader of this thing

it can be anything: political movement, hunting group, criminal gang etc this will give you a purpose in life

gym, drinking, church, be part of a politic group unless you're leader are all useless