Nanatsu no Taizai 211

Spoiler pics are out

Other urls found in this thread:

wasabisyrup.com/archives/prR9NbuRYF8
mangastream.com/r/the_seven_deadly_sins/211/4111/3
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Who's that?

Real Gowther, doll Gowther is something he made to represent himself. Or something like that.

So he wants to be a cute boy? He is a brother.

So this is the demon king, right?

His attire seems way too royal

Yeah, for a guy who is in prison his clothes seem pretty well made and cool, he also has a wheelchair. One would think that a prisoner of the demon king would be treated just like Ban was by the Weird Fangs.

she can dislocate her jaw . . .

big

sweaty

goddess

tiddies

Well, at least that goddess doesn't look like a shitty human managed to kill her. That goddess (male) that was stubbed the last chapter was pathetic.

His attire would look good on a royal goffer, yes. And he is one of 10 top Demons, I am sure he is allowed to dress nicely.

In case it's too big.

So what happened? Gowther made the gates to lead somewhere else? Mera looks angry.

She wasn't supposed to come here and make a door at all, it was all because of Gowther, she was just supposed to fight the 4A along with the rest.

Chapter when?

Fucking Gowther, screwing Mera out of her time to shine like that. At least Galan could get some good fight instead of jobbing to the Archangels.

It's the real Gowther. He used the doll Gowther to brainwash Mera into thinking he was one of the Ten Commandments. He used her power to make the hellgate open right into his prison cell.

Apparently he's been imprisoned by the demon's for 500 years. That's why Mera is so angry.

Also, next issue is Gowther's Gaiden

so Gowther is final boss confirm?

Not certain at the moment, but it sounds like he's in the wheelchair because he's being affected by the Selfless commandment.

>final boss
>already gets his gaiden
I wonder if his one will be complete, though. Diane's one was in 2 parts and might not even be finished, I've heard. And it sucked compared to the previous two. Though Matrona skewering some knightly niggers was cool.

Nice

>D... Don't make me...!
> laugh...
>shhhhh... be quiet...
>the Demon King will notice...
But I want the Demon King-senpai to notice him!

So the real Gowther is the Demon King?

>Q201: Sakurai-san: Are the wings the only things King hasn't grown?
Nakaba: This is something you shouldn't ask. (laughs)

Is the author gonna be ok?
There have been two health related messages from the staff.

No

Glad to see some info on Gowther, but King and Diane really suck shit and they are fucking ruining this flashback arc for me because I detest them so much.

Alone King isn't so bad, but Diane is not only the worst sin but also the worst girl (best is ban)

No, he was locked in by the King. And your pic is incorrect. It never stated Dolor or Glox fought the DK, and Mel was cursed way before this flashback.

>another sin gaiden next week
>its gowthers
>mfw this development

FUCKIN FINALLY

so after gowthers shit are gonna know what ancient bans deal is?

i swear i havent been this excited since kingdom hearts back in middle school

>Enjoy Mera and Nerobasta being cute
>Remember they're both dead

nerobusty aint dead m8

she possessed the old mans body, but her soul or essence or whatever obviously aint gonna be killed by a fuckin sword

Former royalty, perhaps?
>Current Demon King usurps rule from former and makes him a member of the 10C
>Finds out Gowther is plotting insurrection and tosses his nigga ass in jail for 500 years

>tfw still asshurt about how the anime fucked so many scenes up and what the animefags probably think of the series

Gowther proving again that he is best boy. His backstory will be GOAT.

Gook scans wasabisyrup.com/archives/prR9NbuRYF8

Praise Nakaba and his love for shotas.

Is the giantesses memories still flubbed up?

>Gowther gaiden
>Turns out he would literally not stop raping demon babes
>Even by demon world standards shit was off the hook
>Doesn't even learn his lesson after enduring a 100-Hump Combo to his pelvis from Derieri and losing the ability to walk.

Yes, they even talk about it in the chapter.

>Greater magician than Merlin
>So dangerous even the Demon King kept him in demon prison for 500 years
>Has the mindfuck magic so powerful he could stop Merascylla with one touch.
How strong is that guy?

As strong as he needs you to think he is.

Can anyone post when the chapter is translated?

Why wouldn't they, if there's a thread up?

Fucking baka.

Mangastream just released fairy tail, so NnT soon.

FT has been out for a while and now they released Ubel Blatt. They seem to take their time with NNT because Jaimini is way behind.

She looked pretty desperate for someone that wouldn't die from Denzel's body being killed.

> releasing FT in first when Yonkoprod already did one day sooner anyway

What a bunch of fucking faggots.

He looks like he could be another brother of Meliodas honestly.

What are Taizai's best panels?

Why did RedHawk stop scanning? MS are MP tier awful.

Nothing will ever be as shitty as mangapanda

Personally im a fan of giant beam shit like this.

Hello Kubo

They lost their raw supplier, and I guess they figured it got too risky after that.

Hi user

>kingdom hearts
My nigga. Actually, both are in a distant past arc right now.

Is he in a wheelchair or he just doesn't want to leave his throne?

mangastream.com/r/the_seven_deadly_sins/211/4111/3

That was fast

This real Gowther must be close to Merlin. He created a doll that resembles Merlin, and Merlin is protective of the doll. Maybe they are siblings, or lovers. Maybe this guy betrayed the demons for Merlin, and that's why he was imprisoned.

Thanks cutie

Complete this sentence:

Best chapter since...

Like I thought. This magic flashback is reacting to them. Maybe it is even time travel.

What's gowther's commandment ability?

Diane in Dolors body made me realize I really dislike her.

Why the angel has pig nose

No I think it's just magic

So the growther we know is probably just a puppet without a master which is why this growther has emotions.

magic time travel

You dislike memory-wiped Diane. Normal Diane is much better. Nakaba should hurry and give back her memories.

>500 hundred

bravo mangastream

Wasn't expecting that.

Mera got back

>right hand -> left hand -> right hand
>right hand

Hmm

Why doesn't Nero just attacks Mera herself? Sneak attack works on her, and she thinks Nero is still under Gowther's control.

Damn good chapter. The sorta flashback really got things rolling and its a wild ride again. I dig the real Gowther and hope he won't remove himself from the story entirely. I guess he abandoned Gowther the puppet, as he regained freedom and the puppet gained awareness of its own, yet devoid of emotions. I'm pumped for the Gowther Gaiden chapter.

Because she's a lot weaker than Mera.