Are Turks the most cucked nation on earth?

Are Turks the most cucked nation on earth?

>cucked by arabs
>cucked by islam
>cucked by greeks
>cucked by armenians
>cucked by europe
>getting cucked by kurds

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I-dH_SQgNXo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

no, actually pretty cool, don't bow to neocon world politics, don't back down when brown American woman speaks to meaningless world organization

They were alright when they were Ottomans... but for the last few hundred years? Get the raid.

>the last few hundred years
They stopped being ottomans 94 years ago

Yeah, I mean when they were good ottomans tho

They were specially shit at that time

Not really
They lost their true power during 17th century
18th century was a prelude to their downfall
and 1st world war was the final nail in the coffin

Could the the reason for the downfall be that they had a lack of supply of slaves after failing to conquer new lands?

Not really. They never relied on slavery.

It was mostly corruption and technological developement of Europe.

How do they seem cucked? they seem well suited to exert influence over both the middle east and Europe

youtube.com/watch?v=I-dH_SQgNXo

>composed by napoleon's ex band chef
Like i said. Cucks.

>Napoleon chef

An obviously talented man.

proud Kurd here, we're fucking dem Turks up by the day. Bijiwiji

You are doing god's work my monkey friend

based

No they ESPECIALLY sucked as Ottomans. They enslaved and cucked my fucking country. Fuck them. Ataturk was dope if you ask me.

Are you muslim?

I was born in a muslim family but I am not religious, just like my family isn't. I have to tha k communism for saving us from becoming a chaliphate.

Communist Yugoslavia is meh, Yugoslavia before the Eternal Anglo couped you ruined any hope even before Tito came

Yugoslavia sucked. That doesn't mean a fascist one would :)
My point was that we would at this point be a chaliphate if it wasn't for communism, that is the only positive thing it did. As for the other features of it, Yugoslavia was pretty shit just like any other commie country.

Why do you think you would become a caliphate? Turkey didn't.

Turkey has always been conservative but coups made sure it stayed secular. Now Turkey is showing their true colors

Its going to be in like a decade

Cause the Arabs would start financing wahabbi niggers earlier like they are doing now. People are poor and are desporate. Some turn to wahabbism so they get paid by arabs. All wahabbis should be impaled. Secular muslims that we usually have are ok. And if you ask me, we are the "white islam" /pol talks about. Europe could use our type of islam to uncuck themselves. People remain consercative here because of islam. We just need to distance ourselves from Arabs and Turks and it will be great.