How many of you have polluted mutt dna?

How many of you have polluted mutt dna?

Just got mine back.

100% northern European.

Not a drop of anything else. I was scared there was some jew in there but nope. I'm whiter then most europeans probably.

Feelsgoodyoufuckingmutts.jpg

50% German here. I need to visit my ancestor's land soon.

I have Russian, Ukrainian, Mordvin, Armenian ancestry. How fucked am I, Sup Forums?

El atrocidad

you are being raided by int/ btw

Every muttposting memeflag is an insecure American until proven otherwise.

Oh ok cool.

And isn't it great?

>100%

someone got scammed hard.

La creatura
El Goblino

El impío...

You filthy mongrels sure are being harsh on yourselves!

>abominación del nuevo mundo

pros:
deadly halitosis, it can use against its enemies
can sense racial purity with its whiskers
will relentlessly attack you for mentioning Judaism

cons:
almost blind
has diabetes type 3
Its rotor-yamuka makes a very loud noise that gives it postion away

threat level: very high in dark areas where it communicates via high frequency noises with rats and other mutts. Low threat level in board daylight due to its blindness. High temperatures cause extra damage due to its diabetes.

100% pure nordic dna here, AMA

El Goldstein...

>Pros
Can smell and detect any form of in-game currency using its humongous nose (+20EXP).
Also surprisingly intelligent and cunning if it can smell large amounts of currency.
Can suck enemy blood to steal HP.
Exudes toxic waves of its natural smell that can do serious damage depending on the racial profile of surrounding players.
Can be used to control all other amerimutts, unless its identity is revealed.
However, can typically blend in with all other amerimutts without anyone noticing.
Very dangerous if combined with one ir more cards of similar nature. (+10 ATK boost when combines with other Goldsteins)

>Cons
Shaking a bag of coins will draw it out of its hiding spot, revealing its identity. Yelling shalom will usually prompt it to also have the same effect.
Very prone to any form of gas attacks (receives 4x damage).
Easily scared, especially when identity is revealed.
Very weak and small (-20STR).

Threat level: Extremely high unless identity revealed.

Tell us about the racial impure

Pros
The mere sight of it can make people go crazy
it's able to absorb lesser mutts or humans to regenerate HP.
Slower and less intelligent than La Creatura, but can catapult acid balls if fed enough corn syrup.
High HP and strength

Cons
Can explode while drinking corn syrup
Weak against genetic companies

Threat level: Moderate, Dangerous when in high numbers and organized in formations with other mutts

I was disappointed to see 0.5 german. It shook me up a bit. I suppose that means I might yet be a homosexual. It was tough to learn. I'm taking it in stride though.

They always hide their flags in shame.

why is Sup Forums so obsessed with Sup Forums?

hide your flag nigger

Nice try mutt

>be born venezuelan
>Portuguese and indian, like poo in loo indian of all things
>always thought I just looked mediterranean at most, could pass off as italian
>get to america
>random black hobo asks for change
>lolno
>"MAN I THOUGHT WE WAS ALL IN THIS TOGETHER MAYNE, THOUGHT YOU MEXICANS WAS COOL"
>mfw

A little, but nothing too terrible.

Sup Forums is fucking useless now. It consists of almost nothing but generals. /bant/ is where the political shitposts happen. Sup Forums cares a lot about Sup Forums while the latter forgets it even existsm

I am a mutt, with no clear heritage, English on my Mothers side, and Hawaiian Chinese on my Fathers side. But my proficiency is far above that of what I see around me, I'm surrounded by incompetent and rather dull people that are not interested in anything relevant.

less than the number of fat niggers with lisps at shart blew

>calling a Finn a mutt
Self-hating 56%er detected.

Stay mad Ahmed

>seppos

That's ironic because Mexicans are more racist against blacks than any other race.