This morning I had to go help my grandfather on his property help move shit and what not...

This morning I had to go help my grandfather on his property help move shit and what not. He's a old ww2 vet and needs help but is still in really good shape for being an oldfag. As we're moving this bird bath, he mentions that I am out of shape and need a job. Was saying at my age he was killing Nazi and liberating Europe.

That's when I fucking lost it, I know I am a worthless neet but I don't need told that I am worthless. So I lose it and tell him Hitler was right, and that the world would be a better place if he and his friends were killed at Normandy. Then the old fuck loses it and throws the fucking bird bath at me like it was fucking nothing. I think he broke my fucking foot. So I punch him in the face, only for him pull back and break my fucking nose. As I lay on the ground trying to hide my tears he walks away and tells me how pussified me and my generation is. I leave, and on my way home my mom calls me and tells me not to be home when she gets there.
I am fucking homeless jobless and going to be sleeping in my shitty car until god knows when.
You got me into this mess Sup Forums get me the fuck out!

drop your old man's @

>this happened.

Get some hood niggers to rob his place.

sage, larp/shill harder

>this copypasta again
Fuck off shill

nice fan-fiction you fag

Lol woulda sold that old niggers dusty ass organs.

Try not being a Nazi scumbag, faggot.

Kill your mom

copypasta. sage

Go die.
Op give grandfather's address and I'll take care of him.

>Implying you need help to move stuff. Kys both of you.

stale pasta

Sage

bully for your grampa, faggot

i hope you get raped by a hobo, you candy-ass basement nazi

Old pasta

That punch was for all the German men he killed that were just trying to defend their homeland. Good on you.

Now get back in there and beat the shit out of him. Think about every German man who he slaughtered, and deprived his family to suffer at the hands of Communism. Beat his ass until he says he's sorry for being a cock-sucking faggot who fought against Europe's last chance for salvation.

>exclamation point

Oh look another autistic larping leftist trying to demoralize us

You people are so fucking bad at pretending to be us

>leddit spacing
kys yourself

i remember this pasta. How fucking long have you been holding onto this shit man?

>Grandfather would have to be about 90 years old
Fake and gay.

Lol if true.

Your actions are your own.

Fake and gay

>implying most ww2 vets wouldn't go back and change a few (((things))) about who they were fighting. also,
>sage goes in all fields for this shitty b8 thread

Nice try, it's a copypasta

Sage