Man imprisoned for 28 YEARS after woman dreamed that he raped her

I know he's a nigger but seriously this is scary. Women have this much power.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3363227/New-trial-ordered-Denver-man-imprisoned-28-years.html#comments

Other urls found in this thread:

newscientist.com/article/2109305-eggs-made-from-skin-cells-in-lab-could-herald-end-of-infertility/
youtube.com/watch?v=cuWUqncZgv4
scientificamerican.com/article/identical-twins-genes-are-not-identical/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Women are basically retarded children. Artificial wombs and sexbots are the final solution to the woman problem, and MGTOW is the future.

Well, one more state for me not to go to.

Artificial wombs are just glorified embryo incubators. You can't artificially create a human egg cell without a woman. Sad truth.

100%
Women consistently fail to catch on.
It is one of the biggest flaws of biology that women get to choose who procreates and are themselves guaranteed to procreate.

Lol wite womyn DREAMING about being forced to take BBC

Not anymore. These days such thing wouldn't happen.
Also sounds fishy. If she got raped she must remember when and where and also have sperm on her. Sounds like very little "evidence"

>28 years for dreaming

Holy fuck my indignation wasn't prepared for this pill boys

Tell me more, mister robot.

WHEREVER he is, he must also rape.

>You can't artificially create a human egg cell without a woman
Wrong. Artificial eggs can be made from skin cells.

newscientist.com/article/2109305-eggs-made-from-skin-cells-in-lab-could-herald-end-of-infertility/
youtube.com/watch?v=cuWUqncZgv4

What happens if I create a human egg cell from my skin, and then inseminate it? Do I get a clone, or a bizarro inbred version of me?

poor guy

Historically the men who managed to reproduced were the strongest and smartest. Invaders that pillaged and raped or people that could fight off the Invaders well enough to raise a family. In a modern world where men can leech off society and face no life threatening situations that require skills to overcome then we are doomed to be overpopulated with the weakest of men, both physically and mentally. It's not just women that are the problem. This modern life style is entirely unsustainable for the human race to continue to advance.

The latter.

>white women
Not even once. Also fuck the cops for throwing out the DNA and imprisoning a man because of some bitches dream.

he was punished for all the other men (rapists) who got away (with rape).

>Historically the men who managed to reproduced were the strongest and smartest

This has never been the case. If it were we'd all be ubermensch. Bitches will sleep with anybody if they are on their level, reproduction is not and never has been an exclusive thing.

Do you know anyone who lives in interior alaska?

>You can't artificially create a human egg cell without a woman. Sad truth
Wrong

>MGTOW is the future
PFTHAHAHAHAHA, keep telling yourself that you mentally ill faggot.

Solution is simple, make false accusations punishable by a penalty equal to that of the alleged crime, and make knowingly prosecuting a false accusation punishable by death.

kys. common law vagina cuck. fucking defiled debased half a man and feminist jew pedo tranny dyke

Sadly no. Why?

We don't really have a necessity for weakness or strength per se.
You actually need nothing if food and shelter is provided for you.
We don't live in a world full of dangers anymore. Everything we fight for is artificial. A place in societal hierarchy means nothing and has no intrinsic value.
Yet women insist on fucking alphas. They co-create the hierarchy by actually giving a damn about a man's standing in society.
Having weak (read: lazy, no hobbies, no goals) men procreate shouldn't be the goal of course but I would argue that weakness isn't found in children or adolescents so much as in adults because weakness is more a result of repeated mistreatment than actual weakness in personality.

Long story short:
I think there are many men who no longer want to fight for things that hold no intrinsic value but women insist on choosing a mate they deem strong while having very poor character judgement and understanding on what strength actually is.
This is fundamentally the woman's fault.

Imagine a world where only the people who are tired of fighting procreated, wouldn't you agree that we would be in a much more peaceful state?

I'm none of those but enjoy burning in hell where you and all the other poopdicks belong.

I think he did it

White women are privileged cunts who have yet to have a good taste of prison themselves.

It's about time we sent more of them there.
It's everything they love.
Controlled by the state.
Funded by the state.
Inmates are free from responsibility.

>White women worse than sheboons
>Ever

>Women have this much power.
wrong
they had this much power 28 years ago, we probably don't fully comprehend the extent of similar shit they are pulling atm

I said managed to reproduce. What I'm implying is the weak and stupid men would actually die off in the past, so women couldn't reproduce with them.
>This has never been the case. If it were we'd all be ubermensch
The effects of natural selection stopped having bearings on us after we began allowing inferior humans to exist in society being a burden. I'd estimate that began around Roman times but it'd be different for every civilization. Women are not able to differentiate between those who are truly strong and intelligent because we no longer thin them from the herd

what's the dots below the sights for?

period drinking original sinner and freudian retard. youre a traitor to the gender and have no manhood. ok poop dick cancerous aids snot hole crusted in smeg and trichomoniasis. go suck on some tits like a baby and not even like monkeys do and then fuck your mom
>judging people
>im not one of those
yeah. you are. own it.

Off the top of my head, looks like the little dipper and the north star. Could be wrong tho

Wouldn't this be vulnerable to the same problems as cloning? Meaning premature ageing.

no
>dreams are illegal now
no wonder half of you are so square and establishment. complete woman cucks. nothing is worse. except kikes. who are also woman kikes. and all religions except Christians

what did a woman do to you to turn you into a faggot? get dumped too often? bad breakup?

it's the flag of Alaska.

Custom slide cover plate.

This is only temporary. Once the population reaches the maximum that can be sustained humans will be subject to evolutionary forces again.

>More than a day after the assault, while in the hospital, the woman identified Moses-EL as her attacker, saying his face came to her in a dream

The faggot is strong in this one

Did you guys read the best line

>His break came in December 2013 when another man, L.C. Jackson, sent him a letter in prison
>The letter said he couldn't believe Moses-EL was accused of raping the woman because he 'had sex' with her at the same time that night'

While she’s fucking one black guy, she’s having a dream she’s getting fucked by another black guy. Holy fuck, I can’t stop laughing at the sheer absurdity of this.

He wuz gun rape someone. She saved countless lives user.

>racism

dude are you 12 years old?

Time to go back in for murder.

So when is she being sentenced to 28 years in prison?

ITT: Virgins

We'll just have to cure aging as well then, so we will.

this..I am all for this ffs it is common sense

Prison Camps work!

you two are fucken rolling around on the floor and you disgust me. you WILL be ruined like she ruined this nigger. mark my words. ask yourselves the same questions you asked me. God damned whores. the clam cuckery is strong in these fucken jew pedos. so transparent. fuck off with your cancer. learn critical thinking. what made you pussy cucks? some "noice" may mays? a rabbi biting off your dick? it's genetics. everybody is at least bi. youre freudian cowards

Jesus Christ! Saved!

>This modern life style is entirely unsustainable for the human race to continue to advance.

Kill the Entire Jury

>tfw melanin receptors in women's vagina meme is true
Our time is over, white bros. Let's pack it up and let the superior man take care of our women.

now he should go there and rape her for real

Just imagine being this much of a fagg.

Might as well do it for real.

was she a kike..because thaat would make more sense

This. If the movie Double Jeopardy was legally accurate, he can't be convicted for the same crime twice.

This is 100% fake news also the daily mail is known for race baiting articles

If we were serious about lowering rape we'd get rid of the niggers.

>"Everyone's at least bi"

No, you mentally I'll faggot. The thought of gay shit turns my dick limp.

>"It's genetic"

Wrong. This is proven by studies on identical twins where one is a faggot and the other isn't.

Stop being sexist user

the real problem is the judge who sentenced this man, the judges behavior is an insult to the man's humanity.

Raping her again would be a new crime.

>limp dicked faggot
>twins are the same person XD

>believing the article
Why is Sup Forums so gullible

now he's free to follow his dream of raping a woman.

>believing pol believes the article
Why are aussies so gullible

>That obese guy in the right corner lol
Hey, Vsauce, Micheal here

>The effects of natural selection stopped having bearings on us after we began allowing inferior humans to exist in society being a burden
You're pretty retarded. Humanity evolved to live in hunter-gatherer tribes for hundreds of thousands of years until the agrarian revolution. In the time since then, we haven't had enough time for evolution to change our primal tribal natures.

Identical twins are genetically identical. I guess you're both retarded and a faggot.

alaska bro

But they're not the same person
One may activate the gay genetic and the other may not
Cry more limp dick pissdrinker

Post where they're eating in the hay or around the Christmas tree

This is part and parcel of living in a matriarchal society.

>Be British
>Get blowjob from QT3.14
>Next day she regrets, cries rape
>You convert to islam
>Rape her for real
Nobody would be able to say shit. Relax Nigel

why are women so dramatic when it comes to dreams? i know a girl who used to wake up crying because she dreamed her boyfriend cheated on her and then stayed mad at him all day.

>Artificial wombs are just glorified embryo incubators.
To be fair most actual wombs are too.

>Humanity evolved to live in hunter-gatherer tribes
Those that could hunt, gather, and fight lived. Those that couldn't died.
>we haven't had enough time for evolution to change our primal tribal natures
Any trait we aquire through evolution at this point is only going to be negative on society. Our evolution peaked just as we began allowing people to live as leeches.

>men have to be sacrifical pawns else society sucks!
t roastie

>Being in this much denial

The studies examined dozens of pairs of twins. If there was a gay Gene, we would see a correlation showing a higher chance of both twins being faggots if one is.

>Identical twins are genetically identical.
Except they're not?

>t. Retard
Fucking uneducated mongrels

the aids affected your head

Nice counterargument.

>dirty beaner doesnt understand
>namecalls like the street spic he is

lol this board

Roasties dream ?

>scientificamerican.com/article/identical-twins-genes-are-not-identical/

i hope the wall blocks airborne diseases

Benny Benson flag . Blue light , must be noon ! (:

Is that dat nappy headed nigger Jon Connor?

FDTruth

Reproductive success doesn't have that much to do with actual success
That's why we've been genetically selected for big dicks, height, and aggression even though none of those correlate with getting food. Women's sexual preferences haven't been evolving as fast as they should.

He's still a nigger so he should be killed for that

Well said.

L0L kill yourself already faggot

>Glorified wombs

Women in a nutshell.