How does racism help y'all in your day to day life?

How does racism help y'all in your day to day life?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cco-pCb0klU
youtube.com/watch?v=rcaDO7SY4-4
youtube.com/watch?v=PZryE2bqwdk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

maybe niggers should be more likeable

it helps me avoid violent neighbohoods

*stupid pic unrelated

Wrong. Wypipo are born with racist privilege.

That's right whitey
Learning is bad. Be like blacks, stay retarded

If it's not something you are born with, where all these "implicit bias" and "your children are racist" articles come from?

By not throwing my genes into the trash.
Mutts are ugly as shit

it keeps the shitskins away from me.
and i was surprised at how much other people, especially women, support my views.
most people are just afraid to speak out.

You do realize this all started over antifa causing me to lose my black girlfriend.
fite me irl
youtube.com/watch?v=cco-pCb0klU

You’re not born with knowledge that fire hurts either, does that mean not wanting to be set on fire is wrong too?

not even true that one study showed babies respond positively to people with like skin colors also dogs hate black people are dogs racist?

Libtards would never share these statistics. Good work soldier.

>pic: how you "learn racism"

True. But... Why you comment this in a page of White supremacists?

Why the fuck is it ALWAYS black male white female when they show interracial shit?

Posting pic related to make of for faggot op's pic of pairing a white female with a black male like typical leftists do

avoid rape

I'm a people person... people need to earn to be called people.

kill all male niggers, use women all as sex slaves, problems of the world = solved

Nah, this is kind of true, although philia has a large role to play in childhood friendships and social group formation.

But it is true that it is taught. Mostly by blacks to their children. Racism against whites far outweighs that of whites against any other race. There are many whites who are even racist against their own race.

As they say, you can take a rat out of the hood but you can't take the hood out of the rat.

>use women all as sex slaves
If you want to stick your dick into a monkey you need to be gassed as well.

it protects me from getting harmed from jealous apes

>you don't prefer your own that's just an evil lie perpetuated to make you cooperate with your people more effectively
LOVE IS NO CONSPIRACY

you also learn to not eat shit
>i guess some people dont

>Beautiful
That nigger is anything but

>How does racism help y'all in your day to day life?

If by "racism" you mean pattern recognition. It helps me avoid becoming a crime victim. Feels good.

It's fun to make non-whites days harder. Especially when I get other people in on it.
They go from merely feeling oppression to actually experiencing it

Oh look!
It is Craigslist&Backpage hookers.

>avoid the darkies
>life is improved

Day to day? It doesn't. I live in a very white town.
In the long term, who can say? Racism improves my chances of avoiding violent crime. I've always avoided walking through black neighborhoods, and maybe I've avoided being mugged by doing so. I'll never know, and that's okay.

The truth doesn't have to be 'helpful.'

i never relax round niggers for one, keeps me safe and cozy.

If we aren't born with it then why do we have to be told everyday to accept it?

the only reason this pic is 'beautiful' is because of the Aryan angel on the left, otherwise it would just look like shit

>no stab wounds.
>doesn't shit cuecumbers
>won't go to shit tier countries and get robbed/jailed for nothing/scammed/taken as hostage/stolen body parts
>thanx racism

We're probably born with tribal preferences but I wouldn't call it "racism"

/thread

Less guilt, not having to tie mental pretzels in thought

this

>2016 stats
Nice. I know left shits will cry "outdated" anyway but this is a nice update for my folder.

(((Racism))) is malediction, not a rational concept.

You're searching for a more appropriate word... prejudice. They can be taught or learned. Hold them at your leisure. Prepare to have them challenged. But don't for a second think that every person on this planet is entitled to their own, that they are used for nearly every decision you can make in your life, and they are entirely appropriate to hold.

People who use words like racism unironically... absolutely malsocialized israelites, intent on being divisive in all interactions of their life, and deserve no regard in conversation or human relationships en masse.

they appear to be selfies friendo

>Helps avoid unsafe areas
>Helps me avoid becoming a victim of nigger violence
>Lets me know who to trust

ummm mathematics is racist sweetie

Which is what those majority of those ads are as well. Also I will note that the majority of hookers in my area are indeed black, and will not see black men.

So black people do have some common sense.

LOL "racism" keeps me safe. Racism is not necessary, however, since "racism" has become any kind of microaggression or stereotype it is necessary for survival while doing something as simple as walking alone somewhere.

Speaking of niggers, when will we allow cats and dogs to drive and start making them wear clothes? I mean fat stinky chicks already fuck them too and they are better behaved animals that the stupid fucking retarded niggers..

Stop fucking animals user.

Your not born ra...

It makes me laugh

That picture is literally sickly.

Look at the glint in the Nigglet's eye.
It already knows, its so young, but it already knows. How is this possible? Is it the fact that nature knows that left to their own devices, they will OD on lean at 17 and thus they have to be sexual at fucking seven years old.

True.

Around blacks never relax. Worked fine so far

I fucking hate this meme. Yes, babies react differently to "us" and "them". It's a survival instinct. Why do leftists/liberals hate natural law? Why do they celebrate everything that goes against it?

so I know who has aids and who doesn't

Helps me avoid criminals.

Racial acceptance is something the Jews teach you.
When I was in pre-school my time I saw blacks. I thought they were lower than me and were subhuman no joke. I didn't had a black friend until I was 14 years and ironically my first black friend was raised by an all conservative white adopted family.
It really makes you think

>Even negresses hate niggers

Amazing. It's like when Jews hate other Jews or cuck whites hate strong, brave, heroic, nationalist whites.

My 3 year old niece plays with dolls all the time. She has three of some kind of expensive brand ones whose name escapes me. Two white girls, one black, which was bought by her mother, who's a sjw feminist type (like most women her age). Well, guess what. She ignores the black one and never plays with it. She dresses the other two, feeds them, takes them for a walk in a stroller, etc. She just doesn't care for the black one. That's just how it is. And it certainly wasn't taught.

youtube.com/watch?v=rcaDO7SY4-4
I need to share this from the pantifa thread.

Seems like if you can get retards to do the opposite of reason, then you can get them to do anything and they are your slaves

Just like maths and shit is learned

Just because you're born with something doesn't mean it's good.
But I guess learning must be bad, that's why black people aren't capable of doing it

so that's how Jon Benet Ramsey died...

Fucking nigger lover, hope your fucking life end like this.

Racism is learnt behaviour I learnt about it after meeting a nigger it’s a natural response to a group of people who are less evolved than others

when bad experiences show reoccuring patterns, you are conditioned to avoid situations which could invoke said experiences
>racism is something you passively learn in order to protect yourself

Hemophilia and Trisomia 21 are something you're born with tho

youtube.com/watch?v=PZryE2bqwdk

>y'all
>meganon
what's your definition of racism? pic is mine, you larping idget.

And guess who the teacher is....

My fav. The best part is all their ads say "No AA men please" lmao

It doesn't. I live in a relatively small city that's 99% bulgarian. There's few gypsies, but they don't cause problems. They know their place in the hierarchy or pic related happens.

I wish niggers kept their heads down like gypsies.

how does your own racism help you on the daily?

Keeps me safe from those who can hurt me.

It helped me track down who stole my bike last sunday.

Racial divide preserves cultures.

You do love other cultures don't you?

In order to have multiculturalism, you need multiple distinguishable cultures.

Do you hate multiculturalism?

Why do you hate multiculturalism?

Why do you want to turn the worlds many beautiful cultures into one grey mess?

If you don't support racism, you might as well be banning all of the worlds cultures. Here's your overalls, your symbols, identity, food, and traditions are now banned.

This is the best point made all day.

why isnt Hispanic/Latino on that list? Wait, lemme guess...its because theyre lumped in under the white category

It makes me feel good yelling fucking nigger,fucking jew,fucking sand nigger and fucking whitey,fucking chink at people that annoy me.

The point of racism is the save the one on the left from going extinct in the next few centuries due to elites pushing immigration and dilution in ONLY WHITE COUNTRIES you brainlet.