I'm moving back to Europe

I'm 1/3 german, 1/3 Italian, and 1/3 English. I'm moving from Texas, which European country would be most suitable for me, and do European girls like American guys.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zpCQwqjbryc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How is a thread this gay possible

Is this a bait thread Amerifriend?

Top b8 m8.

Argentina

This 1/3 bs is what niggers do. Just say you're white and stfu about the rest.

shit tier bait
kill yourself muhammed

No seriously

What is bait?

Move to San Francisco they also don't think of themselves as Americans. Also fucking faggot mutt.

Why all the hate

fuck off you fat racist Texan. Europe does not deserve your white trash kind.

I don't understand I'm just asking a question. I was Sup Forums Sup Forums was white friendly.

told*

they dont like fat guys

>1/3 Italian from Texas
>white

I don't get it. Do they have rodeos in Europe

It's an approximation nigger. I myself happen to be 3/8ths german, 3/8ths anglo, and 1/4 cuban, but I tell people I'm 1/3 of each.

Such obvious b8, try harder

Move to India. I heard they got along with English people in the 40's

> pic has numale smile
Sage

Sorry, didn't know you were 3/8ths german :/

I've heard great things about poland, would I be welcomed there. I can't wait to go back to the motherland, I'm going to have sooo much fun. I'ma show them how BBQ is done.

DON'T GO SHARING TEXAN GRILLING SECRETS WITH THESE NIGGERS!

What country is that flag. I always want to learn new things about the homeland.

Spain as it's already full of shitskins

My wife is 1/3 land whale. Which ocean should I dump her off in?

You look like you would get involved with some lively banter mate you are welcome in England any time

Nice

Thanks britbro. Is London safe?

>tfw both parents are Polish citizens
>tfw citizenship by birthright
>tfw I can escape to Poland when niggers over

I'm coming for you Magda

european girls only like BBC

All of it during the day. Most of it at night. The memes are exaggerated.

Italy since you're a genetical mutt

Are the spaghetti O's in Italy any good

as a german living in italy, you look nthing like either of those, so England at best, but you won't do it anyway

but your "motherland" is america.
I always get amazed at you amerimutts with an identity crisis, and how you want to flee usa and then turn the rest of us into some pseudo-americans. You're an american, deal with it - you can't buy heritage, doesnt work that way.

Also you are not "moving back" the hell? You are not immortal, your ancestors came possibly hundreds of years ago in harsher circumstances and you move back because - why?

Seriously, all you white americans need to get some self respect first. If you are looking for some imaginary sense of community, that is disappearing worldwide. It's not politics that makes you feel bad, it's that our civilization is dying - it WILL in time infect even Eastern Europe.

...Thank you. BASED Serb.

I worked with both Polish and Americans... I can't think of a bigger cultural difference....

Disagreed

>ITT

You think they'll still accept you?
No, they won't. Because all they'll see is a stupid self entitled American!

Why do they look so poor?

We're brothers though?

*Massive clapping ensues

depends.. certain parts look and are like detroit..

I hear police and ambulance sirens here 24/7

yea all americans are the same, i would get lynched in poland. its not like i go there all the time

They are rich inside but poor outside.

You can't bring the Constitution with you. You're not in America anymore! but but ... BUTT HURT!!!!

I'm trying to get the accent down so I don't stand out as much

Poland is a poor country...

so what does this even mean? A bunch of germans in 18th century moved - and in the 21st century you have a bond with germans? Do you speak german? do you FEEL german landscape? How do germans worship? How do they like their cuisine? Even i cant ever know these things fully. But i know the same for my own people.

So you move to germany. Do you drive a european car? What if it is too small for you? Well, then you will drive some big american car, and people will laugh.

Also, what if you have a drop of portuguese blood? Oh, does it mean you also get the catholic spirit of portuguese, together with protestant work ethic? Or are you just bullshiting?

Dont bother, you will be MISERABLE here - we get americans all over Europe going all "muh motherland" and laugh - because your homeland is USA. You want freedom of religion? Most european states have national churches - so no dumb preacher flinging snakes for you.
Want guns? No guns in some. Low taxes? Nope.

Nature? Sure, if the autobahn is nature. Different mentality, different customs, no way.

What's wrong with honoring my roots?

Don't fake an English accent you will be spotted a mile off and will make yourself a target for ridicule. Americans are fairly well received here. You'll find more friends here than the most of the places in mainland Europe.

when you speak like this you won't stand out:

youtube.com/watch?v=zpCQwqjbryc

>it WILL in time infect even Eastern Europe.

True words.

>go back to your country

Be careful, Woes. You left the UK for a reason.

Just come to the UK you fat bastard

>1/3 german, 1/3 Italian, and 1/3 English
AMERIMUTT

One thing is HONORING your roots? Quite another to idealize them needlessly, to become blindsided by them. Old Europe is not coming back, and we know it. If you come here expecting folklore, bratwurst, Sturm und Drang and Schiller you will be disappointed.
You belong to a citizen state, there is no ethnic state for you i believe.

Americans are simply defined by citizenry, and even you do the same - you think you just have to go, put on a mask and poof, you're a german. Doesn't work that way in some parts of the world. You have to have the ethnic, cultural, religious background. That's why europe is in crisis - because we are ethnic states trying to become citizenship states.

NOOO!!!! just stay in the usa you fucker

Big cars are a problem? I still wanted to drive something like my ford-f150.

What % face are you ameribro?

Just keep your Amerimutt ass here.

>I'm 1/3 german, 1/3 Italian, and 1/3 English.
Me too!

Thanks for the tip. I just want to minimize how much I get treated like an outsider.

Roll! I'm shooting for 9, the Arch-Demon Lord Americti Muticus!

> A bunch of germans in 18th century moved

That's the problem with you slavs, you got no connection to your culture.
I do speak German yeah and French as well, just as "good" as English.

petrol is very expensive .. 10 times the price as in the US... you will be broke very quick with a car like that

Dude, i am telling you, parts of Europe are a completely dessicated corpse. If you go outside the major cities you feel like you are in a cul de sac - completely lifeless. Small town life has turned bad - in east eu small towns are still part of life - you have two or three larger cities, but in the west everything is reduced to a city. France IS Paris, England IS London, its quite sad.

Btw the car is a 1er 120D. It isn't too small, although the frameless window sucks at times.

Sorry we only take in Muslims and non whites here.

You don't even see Brits in London only towel heads and mutants from a nuclear crater.

So what if he converts to Islam?

You have to get a halal certification for your genes, its the only way.

95% you will not fit into Europe and be happy.
Europeans generally have a negative view on Americans.
That being said nobody is stopping you from coming here. Or raping European women.
Europe is open game for anyone these days.

Go to spain.
If a woman there says you sexually harassed her you will automatically go to jail and serve time.
Also it's broke as hell.

>no connection to your culture.

motherfucker i live in my own goddamn country, and you pull out a chart that says you are 10% something and have the gall to talk to me?

Do you have a national language? No.
National history that is ethnic in nature? No.
Kings, royalty of your own tribe? No.
Your own folk songs and customs? No.

I have all these things. But you have other things.

Doesnt matter if you speak the language - guess what, most of western africa speaks french, does this make them french? Fuck no.
You have to have all the things - you can only be born one if you will.

And no, its not a majestic feeling, it changes with the times.

This whole identity crisis that they have where they roleplay as bigger slavs than actual slavs, or truer germans than actual germans is pathethic. There is nothing wrong with being an american - what they actualy do is they proclaim being A COWARD as some "woe is me, america is lost" bullshit.

They can stay and fight, but nope, much easier to move and change your identity.

Europa has been reduced to a cheap bitch near a truck stop.

They will get used to it my little Käskopp

>I'm 1/3 german, 1/3 Italian, and 1/3 English.

Coincidentally becoming just like the rapfugees that they hate so much, I might add.

I'm 1/3 Proud Natsoc, 1/3 Conservative Brony, and 3/3 Elmer's Connoisseur. I'm moving from My Mom's Basement, which European country would be most suitable for me, and do European girls like Conservative Alpha guys like me.

I just got that tldr feeling reading your responses. We both know that you just want to desperately include Serbia in the Big Nations of Europe. Even though you're just a slavic and muslim infested shithole.

The thing is I'm more german than some people born and raised in Germany, because alot of them come from Africa.

Your thinking of Albania. Serbia's muslim pop is 228,658 as of 2011. (You may also be thinking of Kosovo which is 97% although it's not part of Serbia atm.)

Fuck off out of Texas neck beard

Highly bold claim...

Exactly. A true patriot stays in the fire. Or understands that a crisis of this magnitude does not go away with moving anymore - hell the whole middle east is moving too, what then? Is he going to discover his "spanish-argentinian" roots and flee again?

Go to Netherlands, Sweden, France, it is the same story - culture disappearing, nivelization of petty democracy where you are scared to say to your fellow man what you TRULY believe or you are a nazi, blockbuster movies, complete disappearance of religious life, you name it.

Hell, every single philosopher studied this - they knew, WE know Europe is slowly dying.

Fuck no, keep your big nations, you mutt. You CANT BUY HERITAGE FATSO. You are and WILL remain an american with an identity crisis. We know. See your kind all the time.

No you're not - a natural german rejects BOTH. There are no black germans and NO hyphenated germans. Either you are born in the country with the same ethnic heritage as those before, or youre not german. therefore, nope!

TLDR:

Only a native feels like a native. If you are persuading a native you are more native than he is, you're doing it wrong.

Well, italians are white, if you are not, taht's with you burger

Wikipedia is this you? They're still slavs, so essentially they're disposable.

not sure if Yuros like mutts

being this autistic

better to be autistic than to have americans showing up here.

The fuck are you spewing at me? I said that Kosovo is not part of Serbia atm. This is not a judment on their ethnicity. That other guy I was replying to said that Serbia itself was "infested" with muslims and I corrected him.

Sorry..

Fkn slavs tho

literally none of them go fuck yourself