Dating women from work

user, why don’t you ask that qt3.14 out from accounting?

>Looking for love? Try the office! Relationships that begin in the workplace most likely to result in marriage
>Couples who met at work were most likely to marry
>Meeting through friends also resulted in long term love
>By contrast, those who met at the pub tended to have flings
>Short term romances were also likely for those meeting on holiday

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2437181/Relationships-begin-workplace-likely-result-marriage-new-study-reveals.html#ixzz52VZfDn1z

I nailed a chick I worked with once. Now I have herpes.

Don't be me Sup Forums

Oh no, I learned this lesson the hard way.
thanks for teaching me btw
I still want to know if antifa put those guys up to laughing in my face or that happened organically btw

>Dating women from work
another mistake in my life. You dont shit where you eat.

I'll just leave this here...

hope this is true. crushing on this girl i work with and just told her last night and not sure whats going to happen now. hoping for the best.

>finding a woman anywhere besides church
D E G E N E R A T E

>Date a girl from work, have fun for 6 months
>goes sour
>spent the last 10 months having to hide
>had to change eating place
>can no longer have coffee with other girls (work at a big place)
>have to time arriving and leaving not to meet her
Yeah do it user, it will be fun

>being sexual with cuntworkers
>being friendly with cuntworkers
>acknowledging cuntworkers
>breathing in the direction of cuntworkers
What's the purpose of this article? Trying to get every male in every industry Lauer'd so the entire workforce is female?

Now watch me get blamed for this post

I only have men where I work (construction site)

There is a 10/10 safety officer tho she's outta my league tho.

>mfw some men are content with a job that vaginas are capable of

Its some cuck shit to work with women, plus minorities for that matter. I work in an engineering firm, and there are only three unmarried women and two browns in an office of 40+. The engineers here get their wives to do the menial shit, such as HR/Front desk/admin.

If youre STEM, you dont work with women. If youre blue collar, you dont work with women. Only service industry and government betas work with women.

Because my wife will get super mad. I know because she got mad from the last time.

generally not a good idea to do this but i guess it works out for some people. aside from the risk of serious legal trouble/getting fired it just tends to introduce unnecessary drama which makes the workplace less efficient and less about work. i guess this can be mitigated by getting involved with someone whom you have little contact with

Huh?

Met my current girlfriend at work, it isn't going to end in marriage though, way to many deal breakers with her, just having some fun right now.

Well, there's a good medium here. So I met a woman I intend to marry, been about 3 years of dating, it's had its hiccups but -- there's a tremendous amount of love. Thing is, I met her at an old job. Met, didnt date her while working there. Months later after I was no longer working there, and newly single, guess who's in my facebook inbox? Yup.

She took notice of me, we briefly connected, and she also took notice that I a) wasnt willing to cheat on my current gf or even try to hit on her while in a relationship, and b) wasnt willing to sleep with women I work with. These two things are attractive as fuck to sane women.

So, there's a long game you can play.

Nah dude. I just have work wives. I don't date them. I just have sex with them during lunch then go home single.

gib whisky

this.

you don't want to have a bitchy bitter ex who does nothing but try to character assassinate you, set you up and do everything she can to fuck you over at your job, let alone having to see her every fucking day. fuck that.

>Dating women from work
Did that once when I was working in a remote part of Alaska for three months. She ended up fucking two other coworkers the next week. It was extremely awkward for the duration of the stay, luckily there was only a month left. Never again.

>bang chick from work
>8 years and 2 kids later
>it's over
Merry Christmas

Did exactly that. We worked pretty close to each other as well. Not only did I see her all 8 hours of the work day, I was also with her the other 16 hours of the day for two years.

It sucked. Don't be me.

Very true

>If youre STEM, you dont work with women
You're in for a rude awakening.

And when will that be?

Jesus does that ever look like my Grandparents' house when I was little. Even that side table where I'm sure one of those doors is actually fake. It doesn't move if you pull the handle, it's just there for symmetry.

Sounds like solid advice in an age where everything qualifies as sexual harassment.

holy fucking shit. these women are all pure evil. every last one of them.

>have a bitchy bitter ex
>let alone having to see her every fucking day

this is me almost every week! the ex's roastie friend wanted to sleep with a guy at her work but the guy knew better and went for her friend, my ex, instead. well, that fucking blew up. couldn't confirm the sketchy behavior with set evidence, but in the end why even bother? gut feeling was screaming to abort. got some more fucks in until she was falling hard for me and then bam, told her I didn't trust her and ended it. All she had to do was be loyal and tell the guy to fuck off and cut the trash "bestie" friend out

so yeah, i see her once a week when I have to go into her work for consultation gig. I'll walk by her and she'll pretend to ignore or that I don't exist. I'll say hello cordially and get the blank stare, but I know I'm on her mind afterwards

>3 years
>had its hiccups

fold and cash out now or lose everything down the line

Yikes. How'd that end? Crash and burn or what

Dated a few girls from work.
Was fine. Never really went anywhere. Then again maybe they got bitter but I didn't. If you become emotionally attached as a man that makes you a woman.

This is fake. Infidelity is absolute grounds for a no-contest, no-gibs divorce case.

You just got divorced?

Fucking whore, why would you give him herpes? Go fucking wash yourself and shoot yourself in the fucking mouth, nigger lover

after high school

What is no fault divorce?

>buy the dip
get married

Depends on the state, you also need to prove it.
A lot of states pretty much side with the woman 99% of the time. In mine they do. I've seen complete crack heads get custody and the child was dead in three months. Women without jobs, drug problems etc. The only thing that really seems to stick is a consistent arrest record. it takes multiple arrests and misdemeanors though. I do mean consistent.

Can confirm. Am 33, met my 23 y/o GF at work.

im woke af then by your definition. glad for the support, cuckko

You should be alpha and make her avoid you. Stop hiding, and stop feeling embarrassed or whatever the fuck you're feeling. It not only shows your strength, but it also shows to the other women what a Chad you are.

>If youre blue collar, you dont work with women
Like half the employees working on the factory floor at my job are asian women.

Hope it works out for you
In my experience the greater the age gap the harder the fall

Don’t get your honey where you make your money.
Duh

Asian women are natural factory workers. Small hands for hard to reach places.

>Dating women from work
No way! Even in the best case, at the very least it makes it all weird at work and everyone would know your business since there's not a woman alive without a gossipy big mouth full of drama. Men should aim higher than some fugly working chick who probably only pretends to work anyway.

stupidest idea

women shouldn't even be at work

imagine having to deal with your girlfriend while you had to work

fuck off

Quite a stretch to consider robotic factory serfs with the traditional skilled blue collar tradesman. Only things you have in common are that you are stinky and have to stand all day.

Not married, I don't believe in marriage in the legal sense. Thankfully, because I'd be getting fucked hard right now.

sounds legit to me user. i'm an oldfag and i've already seen multiple friends run into the ground by these bitches. and i'm talking complete life devastation. they are always awarded alimony or garnished wages of some sort even if the woman is a stay at home unemployed piece of shit with no skills, and if there's children involved? start praying to whatever higher power you think there is, because your wallet is about to get raped for life as well as your emotional state. this kind of shit is why suicide is so high for men in the 30+ age range.

the courts are completely stacked against men. the women always get money or physical posessions. the women always get custody of the kids. i'm shocked that guy had to go down 3 times before he smartened up.

Shit's illegal bro

Literally me except chlamydia

Women want ONE thing and ONE thing only

The bull.

>Dating women from work
Bad idea

dating women from work is for ugly orbiters who cant get a girl anywhere else

dealing with woman shit at work TOP KEK

I'm one of the few white guys in work (Toronto). The amount of women that swing by me to hit on me in work is pretty surreal.

The cutest is Jewish, but nah.

We're both Engineers. GF before this one was 24 and also an engineer I worked with.

I can't recommend it for non-technical work. Before that I dated waitresses, teachers and baby sitters.
Fucking skank roasties, all of those. The stereotypes are all true.

It's not bad, especially if you're older and higher up. Automatic authority to keep that bish in check. Instant status.

I had a girlfriend for 4 years, we were both in earth sciences, she was 13 years younger, must be 25 now. She went to gradschool in another state, 7 months in she decided I was no longer useful since I wasn't providing sex or taking her out to expensive dinners, and that was the end of it. Can't say I regret it but felt discarded.

>waitresses, teachers and baby sitters

what's the stereotypes? im aware of horse girls and ones who call their dogs their babies/children. never again with those types

I have hooked up with them. But not dated.

Can second this one.

Professional waitresses and baby sitters are almost always sluts. Not the ones who do it part time while in school, but for a full time job.

Teachers are more of a mixed bag.

I'm with user who said women shouldn't work, but we have to deal with the world as it is, not as it should be.

Earth science?
The only girl geologist I ever knew banged the third time we hung out.
Coincidence? Maybe you dodged a bullet.

You're not supposed to follow OP's advice if you work at a strip club.

OP also didn't tell you to bang the first woman who opens her legs.

>First woman who spreads her legs
Unless you're an autistic virgin who may never get another chance

Dated a girl from work, was a mistake. There's an old saying: "Don't dip your pen in the company ink.".

This is bad advice.

A quality qt is so fucking hard to get nowadays that if you find one, no matter where, you gotta go for it

>Getting your meat where you get your bread

What a fantastic idea. Right up there with playing Russian Roulette with a belt fed LMG.

This is a shitpost or slide thread. Saged.

I got married in March and this kinda stuff really scares me. At least I can't get fucked if we divorce because
>i own nothing, the house, the car, etc is all under my parent's name and purchased before the marriage (can't be touched in divorce per German law)
>I make fuckall (25k Euro a year)
>wife is much richer than me
>German law says we gotta split all post-marriage stuff 50/50 so I'd actually get one of the two apartments she bought
>she isn't even European and would lose her right to stay in Germany

I'm pretty sure it'lll work out and all, but if it goes to shit in the future then I'm not scared. I'd be worried if there are children involved though.

Would you say you rushed into marrying? You haven't been married long and if doubt already creeps in you might want to be careful. Zumindest hat sie dich nicht wegen das Geld geheiratet würde ich sagen.

let me guess, Polish wife ?

I usually tell my employees to "Keep their peters out of the pay roll"

Chinese actually, and been together 8 years before marriage. I'm sure it'll be fine, but the horro stories from Sup Forums and watching the marriage of both of my cousins fall apart is scary. People can change tremendously or hide their true personality for ages.

Fugg, I haven't worked around women in 6 years. Jobs with chicks suck. I need me a 3D waifu though.

>Going out with the qt PM with a STEMs degree
Get on my level

The question was did you just got divorced.
Dropped.
Whatever.
Fucking autistic people and their semantics

Gotta agree. The moment you start mixing the public with the private, you'll end up more loyal to your workplace because of the sentimental value it afforded you. I know a couple at work who are married and the wife's pregnant; I can't see them ever leaving the company, or ever contesting against it. Worse yet, you leave the bosses in the awkward position of not being able to fire a single individual without tangible ramifications. If employee A is married to employee B, but employee B gets fired for shit work, then employee A will likely quit, or there'll be some strong tensions that'd ultimately affect the work and strain working relations.

>pursuing sex with coworkers

Isn't this now considered sexual harassment?

Don't stick your pen in the company ink.

Makes a difference how badly you need that job. If you know you have other offers out there, no harm in going for it. Same thing if you're the boss and no one can fire you.

Don't take /pol it too seriously, unlike men women fear lonliness and usually loyal if dicked enough, be alpha but not abusive.It's mostly american and anglo women who are really cheatig whores, it's in their culture and the men contriute to in it.

I heared German women lack afection, is it true ?
I love Germany and Germans.

I think that's not only a perception of German girls but of German guys as well. We seem cold to others for some reason. I never actually had a German gf so I can't speak from first-hand experience though.

> government IT call center
> Canada
I'm the only white male here out of 10 people

*personal and professional, not public/private

> from work
Don't poop whete you eat

>The man who didn't even learn after the second time
This story is a warning about the evil of women and the stupidity of this man to fall into the same trap three times.

I think it's sad, such beautiful people but too emotionally repressed to show affection, couples sleeping in separates beds and etc...i thik it's the depressing weather and the wagecuck culture.

Don't get your pussy at the same window that you get your paycheck.

>sleeping in seperate beds
I don't know anyone that actually does that here. That'd be considered weird. You're right about the wagecuck cultur however.

brotchen.

>student internship
>qt strawberry blonde catholic girl just starts in same firm
>bored so ask her out to movie
>on day of date she says I really don't like movies
>drives to lakeside; making out a lot
>do you believe in premarital sex she says
>i say not really i go for compatibility
>good answer she says
>married 1.5 years later
>literal virgin on her wedding night
>has traditional views and i get dinner made every night when i get home from work
>she literally stands there and asks me what i want to drink with supper before she will sit down and eat even though i ask to please sit down

luck of draw, my friends

A wise man one told me “Never shit where you eat”.
Skip office the romances. You’re asking for an HR headache the minute you don’t comply.

Damn you're living the dream.

I was in Germany for a while and a lot of people seemed a bit distant/robotic. However I've heard the same about the people here as well.

>chinese wife

Beta

>20 years old, working in an office
>most the women are 30+ mothers with husbands
>only 2 girls my age; one uber christian, other isnt interested
I’ll pass