[HorribleSubs] Minami Kamakura Koukou Joshi Jitensha-bu - 11 [720p].mkv

>[HorribleSubs] Minami Kamakura Koukou Joshi Jitensha-bu - 11 [720p].mkv

No more than 20 IPs.

>One episode left

Who went back to episode one to search for the 3 women? I can't find them there.

Well, we get to learn "hitting the wall" once again

>One episode left
If the early episodes weren't so slow this wouldn't be so disappointing. This week's episode would have made a great ep 6 or 7, setting the finale up for something more interesting...

The 3d segment this week was comfy, makes me want to go tour Japan.

the train is empty so why not just lie down on the seats?

Ive been skipping the 3dpd parts. Is it a good idea to watch them?

Also, this comment is unfortunately true to life - I have heard middle-aged men say the same exact thing.

>user you sold me this tire last week, it's brand new and was expensive, I should not be getting punctures!

I kept looking at the people riding motorcycles and scooters. Now THAT'S the life there.

Isn't that true though?

Kyaaa!
The OTP is real!

No, it's a ridiculous complaint because pneumatic tires (a bubble of air trapped in a thin layer of rubber and fabric) are always going to be vulnerable to flats, regardless of design and cost. You can reduce the chances of having a puncture with newer tires and flat-resistant tires, but you can't prevent them entirely, it's a question of probabilities.

>user works at a bike shop

Please tell me you look EXACTLY like this

I wish the burgerslut got ran over by a car.

When she gets back home to the US where accidents most likely happen there

I thought they didn't have cars.

Colorado does have cars. She probably lives in the sticks but has to visit her local city one way or another. However I believe you shouldn't be mean to her just because she's FASTER than you.

>she's FASTER than you.
I doubt it since I have a car.

As a fellow Cager, cars are so boring broman. I need to look into motorcycles and/or road bikes.

Burger is the best character by far. Reminds me of Australian girl from Sailor-fuku to Juusensha.

cute

Very cute episode.

>Shameless advertising

Why would you check episode one?

Guys, I might be gay for Mister Bear.

Is that ok?

Oh it's a sea snail, I didn't know that.

Absolutely.

税抜 means excluding tax. 税込 would be including tax.

Why is she so dumb?

Actually made the thread in time.

Of course.

I wish I was a bike seat

Is this pretty good? I liked long riders and yowa pedal.

Yes, it has bikes and Fuyune.

Stupid sexy gaijin.

My Coloradan wife Sandy-chan is so cute!

Yes, she is. You are a very lucky man.

it's a prettier, but worse version of Long Riders.

What is it with pink?

I liked both but I liked this one better.

Same. LR was a budget mess.

I will admit that I liked LR's VAs better (I'm a sucker for Rumi Ookubo), but I just didn't like the show as much as I did Kamakura. I actually liked Kamakura's girls more than I did LR's.

These, LR and MK are essentially the same show with different stock character types, but MK has prettier backgrounds.

There's just something about the Kamakura girls that make them extremely fertile JKs.

Yes get both, I'm a motorcyclist and a bicyclist (road bike). Driving cars are boring but if you geta great flickable car like Miata or brz/frs it's not so bad but still not as engaging as a motorcycle.

their breasts were very prominent this episode, and it made my penis the big penis.

How do you determine what to ride on a nice day? Do you use the road bike first to get that exercise in and then go be a hooligan on the motorcycle?
Every single person is so perky, it's great.

LR also didn't spend half its episodes without any bikes. How the fuck do you manage to get pacing issues in a "cute girls do club thing" show?

The main thing lacking about Minami is the characters. Long Riders has a GOAT cast with great interactions. Minami's are just okay.

It really depends on my my mood. If I feel like I've been slacking on my diet then I will ride the bicycle. But if you are taking about just everyday use, I would have to take the motorcycle or car to get to my job, and if it's good weather I'll take the motorcycle all the time. As for recreational use, if it's a long distance (>100 miles) thing I'm thinking of doing then I'll take my motorcycle, short distance then I'll take my road bike to get my exercise.

>riding bikes for hours on end

Why thou.

Can't afford petrol.

I really don't agree with that at all though. LR's cast didn't really wow me at all. I liked Ami and fang and that was really it.

Minami's wasn't really a lot better but I still liked them more overall.

I think it's psycho-programming by the Japanese to encourage girls to be dumb, so they can be popular, and get husbands.

I want they ride together and swing they bikes

she is not dumb to married you

>New name
>Same shit
Why do you hate yuri so much, Mugino?

Hane is going drinking and riding!

I'm surprised LWA hasn't convinced you to hang yourself yet. Now fuck off to your and fuck your bitch boy.

Dem fuyunes.

LR with budget > MKKJJ > LR with QUALITY(tm)

No, the ugly faces contrast with what you will have just watched

>best girl saving the day once again
Good episode.

It's a shame the pace was so horribly slow. I enjoyed the race, but everything before that could've been resolved in two episodes max.

Definitely no

>However I believe you shouldn't be mean to her just because she's FATTER than you.
ftfy

I think if this got a second season it could justify it, but we all know it won't get one.

is there any racin in this show, or is it just yurishit?

Ban evading again Mugino?

Bit late to the party once again.

Actually, yes in the beginning and the second arc, though the show is a comfy slice of life through and through and it doesn't revolve around racing.

>yurishit
Admittedly there's little subtext between two characters, but it's basically non-existent unless you wanna go full pink googles.

I hate they took so much time to introduce burgerlady.

Hiromi and Sandy too.

QUALITY aside, LR was better executed than Minami. Also Ami is a better main character than Hiromi. In general the interactions in LR seem to be more genuine. Minami is just shameless advertising. If you liked LR you might not like Minami. But give it a try.

I think their friendship feels like just friendship between two dumb girls unlike those scenes with Fuyune and Natsumi that could easily be viewed as /u/. There's the RAPE scene, but that goes more along the lines of the "dumb gaijin" joke, and of course pure fanservice.

>Also Ami is a better main character than Hiromi.
They're almost the same character to me, and the main thing that differentiates them for me is that one is voiced by Nao and the other by Reina.

She should be darker like in the manga.

The song that played during this part was comfy as fuck.

We now have had at least two "cute girls riding road bikes" anime.

When are we going to get "cute girls riding mountain bikes" anime?

I'd rather have a "delinquent biker girls" anime.

Directed by Masahiko Ohta.

What about a "cute girls fishing" anime.

>They're almost the same character to me
One is an university student, naive and dumb. The other a high school student, massive retard and with highly annoying voice.

Not that guy but it sounds like the same character to me.

>cute girls oceanic sportfishing
Fixed.

That's not comfy at all, and too expensive for high school girls.

You mean the most boring thing ever?

Cute grils curling when

Wrong Bakuon.

No, she is not dumb to married Sup Forumsnon

I want Long Rider girls and Minami Kamakura ride together and swin they bikes

Shut up. user fills her womb with semen every night and there's nothing you can do about it.

gross person who don't deserve woman right here

>filename

Cute girls skateboarding in the 90s