Rich Piana was killed by (((them)))

For those who don't know, Rich Piana was a bodybuilder who had a massive following on YouTube. He was kind of wacky and did some crazy/stupid stuff, but overall he inspired lots of people to get in shape, especially the youth. A few months ago it was reported that he "died from a drug overdose", but this couldn't be further from the truth.

What really happened is he was assassinated by (((them))). Why you might ask? Let me give you a quick rundown:

>Bodybuilder gets super popular on YouTube
>the youth look up to him
>the youth pay attention to everything he has to say, even if they know it's sometimes stupid
>a black "friend" of Piana's finds out that he secretly hates niggers
>this leads to a fight caught on camera at a fitness expo
>other youtubers respond to the fight but nobody tells the real truth about what really led to it
>(((they))) find out about Piana's racist views
>(((they))) can't have him influence the youth like this
>he's given a warning
>Piana's ex who is bitter about not being married to Rich and not getting his money finds out about his "warning"
>she decides to leak audio of him calling her a nigger lover
>she knows this will get him killed
>audio leaks
>(((they))) decide to shut it down
>Piana makes a public apology for damage control but his fate has been sealed
>a little time passes
>suddenly Rich is in a "coma"
>what really happened is he was taken to a secret government building and tortured
>he's told that if he doesn't start making more multicultural videos they will kill him
>he refuses to bow down
>shortly after this he is reportedly "dead from a drug overdose"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gjqIHQuMHkI
youtube.com/watch?v=cgocCPEDIpM
youtube.com/watch?v=4QK2IBiHdr8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Video of the fight with his former black friend who goes by the name "Mac Trucc"

youtube.com/watch?v=gjqIHQuMHkI

The audio his ex leaked that got him killed

youtube.com/watch?v=cgocCPEDIpM

Wtf?!!!!! This makes so much sense. How did I not see this before?

They can't keep getting away with this

I had the feeling something was up. His death seemed very suspicious.

He was literally /ourguy/

>Be meat mountain don't resist and kill a cop or two
Pathetic.

did his pussy survive?

>he doesnt know about MKUltra drugs

our angel was taken too soon

Black people know how to figh-

How many scoops did the gubmint force down his throat?

amen

The dude did steroids. Pretty common to have heart issues when you use them to the level he did.

this guy has one of the most homosexual faces I've seen in years.

Fuck off shill

Wow.

This is why us Blacks can't trust you white dude's especially the ones that act really liberal and try to congregate into our culture. That feeling you guys get when you realize something shady has been orchestrated by (((them))) is the same one we get when we find out some white guy we thought we were cool with is actually racist behind closed doors.

Living side by side is never going to happen. We can't trust you.

Go home shill

Fucks sake dude, this is Sup Forums let the guy LARP in peace.

So you're telling me you haven't looked in the mirror in a few years?

First off, I seriously doubt a YouTuber could ever be such a threat that they would go to such lengths to silence him. He's not worth the man hours.

Besides that, a guy who values size above all else is a fucking lame-ass. What did he ever really do other than look like that?

Dallas Mccarver suddely died too & he was beyond popular with the youth.
(((They))) put a bs story out that he choked on his food.

>thinking this is a larp

Have fun being bluepilled kiddo

Fuck off schizo

Typical jealous white boy lol. Fuck him. Rest In Hell Juice fag.

fukkin nibbas

nibbas

u a nibbas

dont reply to me or your mother will die in her sleep tonight

>The Piana scoops meme was way before the Trump scoops meme

Ok, seriously, this is starting to freak me out. There's no way that's just a coincidence.

Plenty of video of rich fucked out of his dome on painkillers for review on YouTube. He O’D like most junkies do and ended up potato’ing his brain from respiratory failure. No conspiracy to be had other than he couldn’t get his addiction to opiates under control.

Where do you think the Trump scoops meme came from?
/fitpol/, reporting in

>he still doubts meme magic

TRUNT NEVER HAD 5 SCOOPS

you just proved racism is correct so why are you mad at someone for being racist

rich was a fucking legend

f

Looks like he does steroids and puts his body through hell to keep up an appearance. Must be really stressful. His heart was probably weak from his "intense" lifestyle and ultimately, when he went to chill the fuck out, his heart gave out. Sounds reasonable, but I don't keep up with vain people, so I don't know.

this is the exact experience that makes whites racist though. a girl at elementary school asked me to help her study, we arranged a time after school. i showed up, she was hospitable so we studied then parted. it was completely incidental that my fellow student was black. when i went to school the next day i was accosted by the administration who said i forced myself into a black girls home and called her a nigger and abused her. they were trying to throw the book at me. i was blown away at 11 years old.

Wow.

This is why us whites can't trust blacks, especially the ones that act really liberal and try to congregate into our culture. living side by side is never going to happen. we cant trust you.

Or a much simpler explanation.
A: obviously he roids
B: he gets his roids from drug dealer
C: drug dealer is paid to put something into his roids
D: muscle fag dies from injecting himself because he thinks its roids
E: end of story nobody cares

Sorry common sense is shilling now.

Those were MKUltra drugs, this isn't hard to figure out.

To be fair if you didn't act like niggers you wouldn't get treated like niggers

The amount of bluepilled cucks in here who think that he just died from "muh steroids" is pathetic. It's pretty obvious he was assassinated by (((them))).

This

Time to collect on life insurance, niggerfaggot.

Your tricks won't work here shill. We already know the truth.

rich piana was the unhealthiest mofo ever. he died of stupidity.

Wtf, I love steroids now

It's always some bitter bitch who fucks everything up.

Exblain blease

Canada needs to be nuked

>secretly hates niggers
>black friend
so what's the problem?

it almost seems like there is a link between taking steroids with recreational drugs and dying.

Oof!

I still can't belive piano man is gone
I wish life was just a perpetual rerun of 2012-13

yea that totally sounds plausible

>Mac Trucc

Why do niggers use such retarded nicknames?

I forgot he was responsible for this!
they literally killed him for the 5 scoops meme.
the knowledge is too great.

Rich "The Racial Pain Hurricane" Piana

I just shoot straight and call things as I see it my man. A man dressing as a woman is still a man. Steroid bound muscles still look like steroid bound muscles.

>tfw Rich left humanity behind
>tfw no more GOOD FUCKING MORNING, GODDAMNIT
>tfw no more Bigger by the Day
>tfw no more don't fucking talk to me you fucking nigger

>You let fucking niggers kiss you on the fucking cheeck.

>I'm fucking disgusted out of my fucking mind.

This my guy. I never even heard of this dude until today but I love that he said this. Someone's gotta let into coalburner roasties and it's good to see he's not a cuck who'd let it happen so they can be called nottaracist.

Damn, this is deep

Nobody is denying he's on steroids. What people are denying though is that he was assassinated, which is true. Just look at the evidence.

youtube.com/watch?v=4QK2IBiHdr8

Literally lol'ed

Where is the evidence for the torture? I wouldn't be surprised all things considered.

Not gonna say it's impossible, but citation direly needed.

>Nobody is denying he's on steroids.
hold on. I'm not sure how obvious it is he was taking steroids. have you seen his scoop intake?

Kys leaf

>Piana frequently visited Vegas
>Piana was married in Vegas
>Area 51 is right outside of Vegas
>Biggest mass shooting in American history happened in Vegas

What does it all mean?

>First off, I seriously doubt a YouTuber could ever be such a threat that they would go to such lengths to silence him

Seems you don't understand the upper echelons of power of evil people of power. They get so high up in shit that they literally start fearing their own shadows. Why do you think these fags first start with isolation then it goes into muh private security then it trickles down into everyone needs to be dead so I can sleep well at night?

Rich "Going Rambo on Sambo" Piana

F. get the fuck away from me you fucking nigger, im here to train not here to talk, right babe?

this is so fucking stupid

I've seen youtube go after people with only a few hundred subscribers because they made so called "racist" videos. Piana had a ton of followers, so one can only guess what happened to him.

he was denied his privilege

Gooood fucking morning goddammit!!!!

Stay bluepilled then.

Oh please, look at Rich and you know what killed him, you're confusing juice with jews.

>looks like he was doing steroids

no fucking shit he did steroids, you fags. unlike many others he was open about it, as well as all the other crazy shit he was putting into his body. Literally everybody who bodybuilds seriously does drugs

Do you think Rich knew Stephen Paddock?

What privledge?

>I've seen youtube go after people with only a few hundred subscribers because they made so called "racist" videos. Piana had a ton of followers, so one can only guess what happened to him.

Thing with low viewer count is that they can strong arm. With higher view count they can't truly strong they just straight up threaten and hope someone acts on their behalf unless they are isolated.

That's why they hate those that have an active public lifestyle and why they are told to speak up and not keep info to themselves that is dangerous. Yet you constantly see the media bitch and complain about sources and proper networks. Which they finally got called out on it this month.

>everybody who bodybuilds seriously does drugs

Supplements aren't drugs.

/ourguy/ confirmed

>Sees pic of mutated hamnoid

'Roids