Saekano Vol.12

Megumi won

Confession

How can Eririfags even recover??

Will they get to this part in S2?

no

>I-I don't care, because I saw it coming. Hehe
>Worst girl wins again!

This thread seems empty did I mis a shitstorm?

shocking news.
are they going to animate this at least?

Thread is awfully quiet. Post blessings.

anyone translate this?

「俺。。。。。。恵は好きだ!リアルのお前が好きだ!」
WOW

Yeah I don't get it. I thought Sup Forums cared about how Saekano ends.

Okay... Now I feel bad for calling him a scumbag in one of the threads... EAT THIS ERIRI FAGS!!

Is this shit finally over?

I think that there are two volumes left. The first part had 7 volumes

literally confession

english please

>me. . . . . . I like Megumi! I like you in real life!

eririfags on suicide watch

I ... I like Megumi! I like the three dimensional you!

How can other girls even compete?

>Eriri lost
>tread is dead

What did she answer?

>no kiss scene

Lame. Utaha still a best.

At least Eriri got BTFO again.

She's awfully beautiful for a boring girlfriend.

She's also pretty curvy for a flat girl.

It is either practice or something else. Even if Tomoya loves her she doesn't love him. She didn't give a response and only commented on his unnecessary additions to the line. If it was real then she wouldn't focus on something so trivial.

No one is blown the fuck out. We know she isn't his main heroine anymore and we have one (1) snippet of a page.

These "spoilers" aren't confirmed.

>I...I like Megumi! I like the real you!
That is a better TL.

Read this post. 2 volumes too early to be celebrating.

No, saekano threads are about best girls, that's it. Winning doesn't matter these days.

Megumifags are pretty pathetic to call this a win.

I like Megumi a lot but if she wins in v12 idk if she will remain the winner until the end desu... I was hoping for Eriri to win in this volume to get the "Megumi true end" at the finale, but now it seems that it will happen in reverse...

I can´t fathom the idea of watching romance/harem centered shows like this one. I just cannot give any less of a dam whether a character likes this one character or that other character. Literally who cares? Garbage like this is soap opera tier.

Yep. Those who are doubting an Eriri win will have egg on their face. She is very unlikely to win since early winners never win.

Delusional Eririfags pouring in. Just too good.

I wonder what the rest of the volume says. I am pretty sure this is out of context.

lol im a megumifag but if she wins now there's a big possibility that she will be dumped later on ... its a common trope (oreimo, kimi kiss, wa2, etc) and if its true and there are two volumes left, there are plenty of things that can still happen. Or maybe im just being pessimistic lel

KILL YOURSELVES MEGUMIFAGS

EXPLOSION!

"I... love Megumi! I am in love with the real 3D you!"

"Didn't you tell me that you didn't need the "real" thing?"

"..........come on now."

No, that was, well I did think that the way I said was too harsh myself. Still though, here you have a once in a lifetime confession so do you really have to give me that flat Katou-esque reaction...

ERIRIFAGS BTFO

>idk
>...
Kill yourself.

why?

Looks like a rejection to me. Shippers are on suicide watch. Delusions can only fuel you so far.

But the difference is Megumi is the female lead, not Eriri... In most harem the early winner is usually the second female main character.

How can someone be so delusional?

Yeah, for the moment it might be a rejection because Tomoya always used to nag on Megumi's boring personality, so she has a hard time to believe he really loves her now. He has to prove how much she means to him.

Right but Setsuna is the main heroine in WA2 as a whole, and Yumi was the main heroine too in Kimi kiss visual novel.

Keep dreaming. The early winners are usually not the main female leads.

Eririfags on suicide watch.

So? Those are rare exceptions. You think he will do the same thing again just because he wrote White Album 2? He has to be a really bad writer to do this.

>Yuipollfag posts
>suddenly an influx of delusional Eririfags
Sort of coincidental right?

Nope lol, I pointed out more examples that aren't only WA2 (Ichigo 100% is another example) and believe me, I want Megumi to win but if she wins now in v12 its unlikely that she will remain the winner for the rest (two?) volumes. And if he write it differently it doesn't have to be bad writing

Your delusion is delicious.

ichigo 100% main heroine did not even get a confession from him right? She doesn't even have that much screentime compared to the winner so this one is different from Ichigo.

i swear anime always choose the boring/shy bitch to win its aids

>MUH CONFESSION
Sweet sweet summer children.

So? I'm just pointing out examples where the main heroine isn't the victorious, not which one is similar to Saekano, and Aya has plenty of panels in the manga, even more than Tsukasa if I remember well. I have to re read it lol

How is she going to win if Tomoya still has to prove to her that he truly loves her because she doesn't believe it? It is bad writing if you copy your previous work's love triangle and the examples you used are still exceptions.

Your delusion tastes even better.

I honestly don't understand Eririfags. You guys were saying that Eriri would win this novel since Tomoya would pick her over Megumi yet the opposite happened and now all of a sudden its a bad sign? Why didn't you apply the same logical to Eriri a few days ago?

I am not deluded. I have been right for this, oregairu, and oreimo. The only time I have been wrong is True Tears.

Just fucking wait. More info will come as will more volumes.

Eririfags never expected a confession. If Eriri got a confession I would be worried. Based on other materials and info that has come to light Eriri does really solid development in this novel and is building towards a win.

Megumi doesn't like him and she isn't likely to say yes if this happens to be serious/real.

I don't want to prove that it isn't an exception, I never said that. And even if that trope is an exception, why can't it happen here on Saekano? Same with the love triangle thing you say, It isn't copying, Megumi can loose in a different way than Setsuna does in Kazusa True End. And by your logic, Megumi winning would be bad writing too because the main heroine always wins in almost every harem.

Kill yourself. Generic tsunderes always fucking win no matter how shitty and undeserving they are, which is why it's so rare when justice is served and they lose hard. God bless Saekano.

lol you clearly haven't watched many harems

>lol

Try harder tsunderetard.

Megumi probably won't say yes till the final novel. Maruto is gonna drag this out.

lel nice try i dont like tsunderes plus im a megumifag

what other material? we haven't found out anything about eriri last time i checked.

Found more info out and it seems the next novel is the final one.

Not surprising. So Megumi wins, right?

Its quite because there wasn't much competition.

why did you assume i like tsundere? i only like them when its done right like kazuha from magika.

This volume basically ends on a cliffhanger so we don't know her answer, but going by the flow of the entire scene it seems she'll accept his feelings.

Why though? She doesn't like him that way and as far as we know she is divorcing herself from him.

How do you know that? I mean.. I also think that she isn't interested on him, but in the pic she is blushing lol and wasn't this volume coming with a "what if" story?

>She doesn't like him that way
Repeating this won't make it true Eririfag. I got this info from someone that read the novel himself and he confirmed that the wording Maruto used basically confirmed that the 13th novel is the final one.

>m-my uncle works at nintendo

He is going over to Akane and he has ditched her on occasion.

>but in the pic she is blushing lol and wasn't this volume coming with a "what if" story?
Yes. It is an non-canon AU.

>megumi is going to truly win in the final novel

i called it.

Got the info from red/dit actually. Just go to the Saekano thread to read all the spoilers the guy gave.

>red/dit
Fuck off mate.

Will you apologize or just backtrack when you are wrong?

post the spoilers then. i want to know

I know it's a shit site, but some guy gave a ton of info about the novel and basically told us what was happening in each illustration.

Utaha a best. A BEST.

If Stalin had a book you wanted but you had to follow his political philosophies would you do it?

yes

>Megumi and Eriri reconciling yet again in Tomoya's room (last chapter). Those are mostly happy tears as the whole gang (old and new members) is kind of back together as "True/Complete" Blessing Software.(this why they were crying on the cover while smiling)

>Megumi has stealthily entered Tomoya's house while he was writing an email to Megumi. She's reading that email. The emails Tomoya is sending to Megumi are important in this volume.

>Akane lying on a hospital bed. She's the one that collapsed and the reason Tomoya cancelled his date with Megumi.

>Eriri drawing at her home. Tomoya is visiting her as she was skipping school in order to draw more.

>Megumi crying on the phone: "Tomoya, I'm sorry. I can't become your main heroine afterall." There's a lot more to this than that one line, though.

>Machida Sonoda (Utaha's editor) on the bullet train with Tomoya on the way to Osaka meet the big guys leading the company responsible for the game Akane and the others are making (Fields Chronicle).

>Utaha telling Tomoya that she will convince Eriri to work with Tomoya (in place of Akane) to finish Fields Chronicle on time.

>Tomoya confessing to Megumi in the epilogue. It kinda does end at a cliffhanger, but judging from the flow of the scene, I'd say Megumi is unlikely to refuse in the end.

> Next volume will be Girls' Side 3 and Volume 13 is planned to be the last one.

These are all the spoilers we have so far.

>eririfag is this assblasted

nothing about the "what if" story?

>this is how Megumi fags think

>nothing about the "what if" story?
Nope.

Cheap morals.

Oh i see.. im kinda interested in that alternative scenario desu

Something tells me a MegumixTomoya shipper wrote this. We remember how biased the yahari translator was.

There are no more mountains for Megumi and Tomoya to climb together. There is still conflict between Tomoya and Eriri before the last volume. Vol 13 is a likely Eriri win or open end.

>winning romance in an AU
This is a nail in the coffin and Megumifags don't see it.

something tells me you can't accept the fact that megumi will win

>There are no more mountains for Megumi and Tomoya to climb together.
Megumi still needs to reveal how she feels about him, whether she likes him back or not which is why this novel ended with this kind of cliffhanger; his confession. She will either return or reject his feelings(you could basically call this the climax of the entire series) in the final volume and I don't see why it would end with Megumi rejecting him especially since we got plenty of signs that she does like him.

I honestly don't mind if Megumi doesn't get with Tomoya, but I just don't see it happening.

Load of shit.

Feels good.

>this level of denial

>people replying seriously to Yuipollfag

He's our stand up comedian. Don't take him seriously.