How the fuck do Japs squat like this for so long?

How the fuck do Japs squat like this for so long?

Literally a minute into that kind of squat and my legs are burning

The more you do it the more comfortable you get doing it. Same with slavs squatting.

They train from childhood, just like the slavs and chinks and all the other third-worlders who squat all the time.

But fucking why

Having low body mass helps.

Now I need a pic of Kanna squatting like a true slav chorogon

I tried sitting like this and instantly felt like my ankles are broken, and I'm pretty fit looking.

This is what you get for being a filthy baka gaijin without superior japanese legs folded over ten thousand times.

The Japs practice Slavic squatting techniques folded over a thousand times.

because if they sit they touch the floor, so they squat instead i just made that up

>it's another "americans complain that they can't squat while wearing shoes inside" thread

No way you can sit like this longer than 30 minutes and be comfortable.

I don't know why the nips do it, but the slavs squat because they're too poor to afford chairs and sitting on the floor would dirty their precious addidas tracksuits.

>Be me
>Was in the Army always running on pavement
>Every other time I'm not forced to blow my knees I squat

Can't even do this shit for more than a few seconds

Are people really unable to sit like this? I'm not particulary fit anymore, but when I did martial arts it was required to sit like this for extended periods of time. It stuck with me and still have no problems sitting like this or squatting for hours. Plus it looks more elegant then criss cross and aligns your back better.

If you have the ankle mobility and hip flexibility (like me) you can touch your ass to the top of your ankles and squat feet flat on the ground with no weight on the legs.

It takes a lot of flexibility training for most people, but in weightlifting it is something that most athletes are taught.

Squatting is fine for me, but i don't understand how people find this comfortable? Do i have sharp heels or are they really just used to it?

>Ankles
Heels.

Its natural, heck look at any toddler and you'll notice them doing it all the time. Chairs have pretty much spoiled the lot of us. People even shit doing this.

The elegance factor is great if you're a girl, criss-cross is how a man sits.

That's cool and all but can you put your foot behind your head? I used to do it all the time as a kid now I can't

Often even in anime the lazy character complains how hard it is or how much their feet hurt after sitting in seiza for a while.

You should know this.

They're used to it. I've been practicing and so far it only hurts when I stand back up due to me being a fat motherfucker

Maybe their butt hurts.

Some folks cheat by wearing dress shoes, though, be mindful of that.

I'm a chink, it's just more comfortable than standing for long periods of time like if you're waiting for someone.

Wanna know how I know your fat?

Does squatting cut off the circulation to legs for anyone else here? I'd be fine otherwise but I won't feel my feet after 15 minutes.

I really want to know the secret to this because it's so fucking uncomfortable

Only works if you can speak Japanese

Apparently some people's DNA are more suitable than other's to do this

Your heels have to touch the ground.
If you leave your heels in the air it's not as comfortable. Takes more balance but you'll get used to it.
Try not sitting on your heels and let your legs flare to the side like pic related. I find that more comfortable.

>secretly gay
>with a stache like that
>secretly

Artyom a best

The bones in Japanese (and slavic) people's hips are slightly different from the bones in most Caucasian's hips, which makes squatting for long periods of time less hard on them than it is for us.

Those hips don't lie.

Nip women probably have half of the weight pressing on their legs compared to a western guy.

What this is saying is that anyone who can not squat is bourgeoisie and probably nobility as well.

I thought slav memes were funny a few years ago so I started doing the squat all the time and now its really easy. I can almost rest with my heels on the ground.

Its less comfortable than sitting but it feels like a rest if you've been standing for a long time.

People somehow manage to find other things to ease their discomfort than squatting. Sitting for example, or leaning to a wall or not standing so much to begin with.

It feels good after standing because it kinda stretches out all your leg muscles. Leaning on the wall doesn't have the same effect. I mean if you don't like doing it that's fine by me I don't care.

Only problem is that in the US everybody thinks you're about to take a shit on the ground when you do it.

You are fucking lucky. I have rheumatism and I can't sit like a normal human being. No, that shit burns my leg. No, no. I have to stretch my legs in a complete 180 degree straight line. And I have to pop my knee knuckles (wtf are they called idk) every 5 minutes or so, so they don't drive me crazy.

>Try not sitting on your heels and let your legs flare to the side like pic related. I find that more comfortable.
That's improper as fuck though.
Seiza is the japanese version of high culture posture. You only really use it as a formality but when you do it it needs to be done right.
In the west this means a straight back and chin up. In nipponland it means sitting on your bony ass heels and trying not to cry.

Humans are supposed to squat like that, you'll see babies and toddlers doing it all the time
Modern comforts mean we no longer do in the western world

You aren't squatting heel to floor then

You'd plop your ass on the dirty ground?

How? He is sitting and not squatting, complete disgrace.

by not being fat

It's cheaper in the long run than making chairs. It's also healthier and better for your body than sitting and the most healthy way to take a shit.

This. Squatting is a natural resting posture.

Knees are fine, the feet are the big issue that I can't get around.

your shins should be long enough that your heels don't dig into your fat shit ass you lardlord fucktards

Try this

Knowing more about knees now, I find it painful to look at girls who do that sort of kneeling pose where their lower legs are bent outwards so their lower leg is on the outside of their thigh.
Your knees are a joint meant to bend one way.

I'm and find it easier desu. Am I just fucking my joints up in the long run?

Your knees aren't supposed to bend like that, it's putting stress on the joint.

I can't deny that people have different bodies and some can bend and contort in ways others can't but I don't think consistently putting your knees like that is good in the long run.

Have you seen dem nip knees?
They're all fucking bent inward from all the sitting and diet rich with rice.
We call them X knees here because how they look like.

What percentage of people do you reckon can actually squat flatfoot with a narrow stance?

Sorry Aniki. No way in fuck am I anywhere near that flexible

Explain.

I used to chew on my dead skin near toenails.
I'm afraid to even try now in fear of dislocating knee joint.

What don't you get? I'm asking what amount of the world do you think can hold a deep squat comfortably, with both feet flat on the ground. Not heels off the ground.

>Has been playing Heroes of Might and Magic III for 16 years

My man

Actually, he's so good at squatting that only his pants are touching the ground, not his ass.

I don't get what's so hard about it.
Do I have to keep my knees together?
Because I just did and I used to sit like that in teens, shifting weight from side to side for tens of minutes.

My knees click when I squat, and have since high school when I was working out and in shape

>squatting with heels down

HOW

oh fuck I almost threw up because I was laughing so hard oh shit I know it's crude but fuck it's so good

By not being a fatass

Why do you people like it's it's something hard?
I mean sure, being slav probably gives me genetic advantage in this discipline but it's harder to do the opposite to me.

>I actually was doing karate
>We had to sit like that for ages

It wasnt so bad after you got used to it

Most Westerners can't do full squat.

be tougher or be Slav (lucky me!)

>tfw crepitus
>tfw will never be sneaky ninja

I've always squatted with my heels up. Must be a learned behavior, but I literally lose my balance if I try to squat with heels down.

>yfw you find useless skill you're superior at compared to average user

It's the little things.

It means you're out of shape and most likely overweight.

why is artyom so best

im a black american and i do it all the time
isnt hard and way more comfy than standing at the light

>im a black american
Hehehehe

Uke genes help

Artyom and Vasya are best boys

>black american
Sure, then I'm European.

i sit like this naturally. not a nip.
its not good for your circulation but it is really comfy

It's call Asian Squat because all Asians can do it naturally.

Everyone on the planet can do it naturally from the moment they're born, westerners just lose the mobility because of the way we live

don't get it.
is being black and american not a thing on Sup Forums or something?

It's called being a nigger.

that's nig nog to you, chump

I'll decide on my own what to call you.

Ever since I've seen tea ceremony I knew Japanese culture is made for masochists.

>nigger

>nigger

It is a form of meditation you twat.
Designed to stimulate all senses.
They use similar shit as cutting edge complex therapy against degenerative brain diseases nowadays.

Viet here, I dunno honestly, but I do it due to my parents and relatives did it when they are outside smoking and chatting with each other. I find it to be comfortable when I've been standing for a long time and don't want to dirty my pants.

I really hate this meme. Sup Forums didn't invent controversial words