Lesbian lolis

>lesbian lolis
Why is this allowed?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12552236/r
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Her character is literally that one joke.

I wish we could teach boys how awful girls really are, every man on earth would turn gay in a second.

>Gag happens 1(one) time in the manga.
>Kyoani makes it her central trait.

Congratulations, you discovered their formula. It's not like manga is particularly good, but anime adaptations are shit.

>trait
A trait at least has some depth to it. She's just a single continuous joke.

I cringe every time she makes this face. Mostly when most the anime is kind of innocent and then y have some super peeve who orgasms every time they get within 2 inches of one another.

Seems super out of place. Also the scene where dragon loli got on top of her was out of place as well, mostly how it was never brought up again after that episode.

>Her character is literally that one joke.
That's true of all the characters in that show, though

What's Kobayashi's joke? Because I don't get it.

Kobayashi's the only one who isn't trash.

Every straight shota needs a lesbian loli.

Yay you made the same thread again.

Time to generate more replies because you are a worthless piece of trash!

Yay

She's like 8. It's pretty silly.

I don't remember any /ss/ on SCC

she's cute

gay lolis are cute

not the least bit annoyed

That she looks like a guy.

this show is bad though.

Ask the author, now fuck off.

That she's not into women and it makes lesbian trash angry.

She doesn't have one because she's the only good character in the show.

>All these hetfags over proud yuri girls
Stay mad hetfags, Dragon Maid's already won AOTY.

She has no sex drive at all.

She's the straight man.

*straight woman*

much to Tohru's disappointment

>AOTY

Dream on, kiddo.

What's Tooru's joke?

She wants Kobayashi to eat her tail.

lol triggered

>lesbian loli
One dicking and she's fixed. Thank god she's still young enough.

You know lesbians can dick each other right? Raping a little girl won't make her magically like men. The fact that you hold this to be true makes you just as delusional as crackshippers.

Let the little girl enjoy her youth. Young love is adorable.

>You know lesbians can dick each other right?
No they can't, a toy isn't the real thing.

Because I allow it.

Hi ACK

The same people that hate on Saikawa are the ones that are perfectly ok with Lucoa and her disgustingly large boobs which are also pretty much her entire character.

It's close enough without being attached to a man, which they really don't like.

You are just full of yourself.

>close enough
What? That's like saying a doll is close enough to a real person. And you're practically saying they like dick-shaped objects inserted into them, why won't they enjoy the real thing that is proven to feel better than the toy?

I want to taste her cunny. What would it taste like?

>why won't they enjoy the real thing that is proven to feel better than the toy?
Because you're full of shit and bigger toy is better?

She doesn't have time for anyone shit.

All men are gay because they like putting their dicks in holes, and boypussies are proven to feel better than girlpussies.

I wonder who's behind this post.

Maybe it's not the dick-shaped thing they don't like, but the man-shaped thing attached to it?
Which is why liking futa doesn't make you gay

user, there's nothing more manly than a cock. And please don't start with the "feminine dick" bullshit.

Why not?

Clearly you do not know the magic of a penis ribbon.

>Which is why liking futa doesn't make you gay
Alright, that's plain bullshit and you fucking know it. You just want to lick dicks and/or be a homosexual with tits, but there's no way futa isn't gay.

I keep seeing it so I have to get it out of my chest. There's something grotesque about this picture.

>straight man
Oh I get it.

Saikawa is barely a secondary character, she doesn´t need much personality, besides youre complaining as if this didnt happen in any and all comedy, repetition is as common as anything. KonoSuba, the supposed best comedy of last year was nothing but repeated jokes and one-trait characters, even the main ones. The west isnt any better so dont start with that either.

The characters in Konosuba at least sometimes did stuff unrelated to their schtick.

So it's really just about blowing her cunt out with a giant sex toy or phallic object used by another woman or herself?

That's pathetic as fuck, but sure why not.

Yes since we see them all the time, dont compare them to Saikawa who has had barely enough screentime to fill 3 episodes. Compare them to Kobayashi or Tooru and then realize how much better characterized and developed these two are compared to the whole cast of KonoSuba

Character as relevant as Saikawa in Konosuba would be Dust.

While I think her reactions are way over the top and 'creepy' since she looks like a sex maniac, I don't see anything wrong with lesbian lolis.

HOH-EEEEEEEEE

Damn, Emirin is so good!

age gap /ll/ is the miracle of the universe

Thought it'd be call /sl/.

damn is her back OK?

strawpoll.me/12552236/r

Because jews control the media and they try to turn our youth into degenerate homosexuals from young age, when they are most impressionable.

Ha.

>tfw have felt loli pussy on my back before
i kno ppl be jelly

I'm laughing at the delusional hetfags that are getting mad over a side character. There are a million other girls that are straight. Go after them.

only posers bump their own threads

They've really fucked up some of the original content. This latest episode was just a string of walking punchlines.