How many shows would be more interesting if there was more yuri?

how many shows would be more interesting if there was more yuri?

I don't know because I only watch shows where the girls shut up and let the boys get kawwii together.

Stay mad.

shows with yuri as an element instead of main theme shall not treated as yuri show as in most case that is something used to cover something else

Yuri is trash.

Probably all of them.

All of them.

No one actually sincerely believes this.

its infected the market.

I believe it.

All of them.

why it can successfully do so? Plis actual yuri show only have a market cap of around 2000

You're not anyone.

Yuri is disgusting. Almost as disgusting as fucking yaoi faggots.

All of them.

non-fujoshi will never understand anime
moot, please ban males from Sup Forums unless they post pics of their boyfriend

That's the reason you use such pic?

Thankyou for this image user

>pretty girls being lesbians

What a waste of a life.

fuck you
that image is only good if you don't know how utterly horrible girls really are
if I could explain to men what that PNG file truly signifies, you'd turn gay in a second
girls are all wastes of life

Shut up faggot, you're just trying to convert good upstanding fabulous men to gay faggotry.

Love Lab would have been better as Yuri

Just give in to the pussy already, nee-san.

If women are capable of loving women, why do I hate myself so much?

(Pic unrelated)

Because you're fat. Get fit, fatty.

Yurifags and fujoshits are cancer, the same kind of garbage.

nice false flag attempt

Not any more than I currently do. The most recent anime I've watched that had yuri in them were slice of life comedy stuff like yuru yuri. No full on girl on girl action unless it's China orally raping someone.

Most of them. I think romance subplots in stories that aren't about romance are a terrible idea and dumbest shit pöeople still kep doing. But if we'd replace them with yuri they'd still be 200% more tolerable because at least its more cute girls doing cute things instead of spineless manlets doing spineless manlet things.

>pretty girls liking boys

What a waste of a potential lesbian.

That's why we should all be gay and les

Forced yuri would actively make shows worse.

If something is fucking boring and dull, not even cute yuri-moments can save it.

Just another way for shows to sold their characters

Righto, just newshits trying to fit in.
You bumping makes everything worse.

dicks

only if you aren't a girl yourself

Not saying that Love Lab doesn't work as het but the male characters are really bland. Yan is an asshole for no reason and the other guy has the personality of a moldy bread.

Reminder that only self-inserts and fujos hate yuri.

Stay mad newfags.

They're meant as props to increase the cuteness of the girls.

yuri sucks

Honestly I just really hate Yan. Maki would be better with Riko's little brother.

Having yuri can't make anything worse since there's nothing less harmless than two cute girls together, so yeah it's either an improvement or it does not make a difference

Kuso thread

not Love Lab, that's for sure

>/u/ STILL mad even in CURRENT_YEAR
Will you guys ever stop?

None.

Yuri is garbage for garbage people.

That's both gay as fuck and cuck as fuck.

Wow.

By the by, people wouldn't watch a show where a man acts like a normal man or even like the shlick fantasies of normal women around the generic moe blobs you losers like to see in various yuri situations and Sol.

Would upset the apple cart.

It's been four fucking years, the manga is still going, let it go already

Yuri sucks, I need to be able to self-insert into my 2d relationships.

I wish I were a girl so I could into yuri cause it's actually pretty cute and watching it just makes me jealous and sad

Romance is filler. Even in harem. Very few works become better by adding filler.