Stop Using Credit Cards

Okay Sup Forums, let's get practical. You talk a big game about Jews, now how are you going to stop them?

Here is where you start. Stop using credit cards. The first point is obvious. Interest (usury) is massive. If you have a $5000 balance, at 18% interest (reasonable, check your statement) in 5 years you owe more than $11000. This unearned money is what gives financiers their power. You become a slave while they and their family do nothing and get richer.

Second, these cards have high fees and that gets passed on in prices. Stores have to pay for credit card transactions, so you in essence are paying for the banks to pay for your bill. That's right, you pay twice.

Finally, remember that banks don't even have the money that they lend. They just create it, and if they ever get into trouble, the Fed backs them up with more fake money. It's a fraudulent system.

So what do we do instead? Firstly, be responsible, don't spend what you don't have. Use cash as often as possible. Starve the Jews of their fees and their interest. For transactions among friends and family, use gold and silver. If you really need to borrow money, ask family. They won't charge interest and you'll be much better off than if you had to pay interest.

Start saving silver and gold so that you can lend to family instead of them being forced to go to Jewish financers.

We can do it Sup Forums. If we starve the beast of their usury, we can take back our civilization.

Deus vult!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Yy8MUnlT9Oo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bamp

the best way to beat a Jew at Credit Cards is to always pay on time, game the system when it comes to shit like gas points, air miles and rewards etc.

Have not used revolving credit card since 2012.

> not paying off the balance soon as
> not getting a low interest line of credit

You never answered me last time either you faggot, how do you make/how much money have you that you don't need to borrow?

Stop using credit.

There I fixed your title.

I have a credit card and have never paid anything but the balance each month because I am not a spastic

No, the best way is to stop supporting these expensive middlemen. They offer that shit for a reason, don't be a sucker.

But user, I was once scammed online for £250 and simply reversed the transaction on my CC and was refunded in less than a day.

t. retard who got went over his limit and got cucked.

>what is a credit union

Credit cards are smart if you have self control. They are much safer than debit cards. I have had my debit card compromised and had my account drained before. If your credit card is compromised you just protest the bill and say you didn't make those charges.

Credit cards don't have any interest if you pay them off every month. They even have nice perks like cash back, free airplane miles etc.

Just don't be a child and act like they are free money.

False. Jew collects his transaction fees which are exorbitant for credit cards

I have no credit card debt

I make only 30k per year, have a wife and daughter. I'm not at all wealthy.

>How To Be A Good Goy: The Post

So that's like 20k net, do you live in a 1 bedroom shitshack or something?

They offer that shit because some people will run a balance and they can charge interest. That doesn't mean you have to. Pay it off every month. Treat it like a debit card. Only spend what you actually have and enjoy the perks like cash back etc.

I have had my bank account drained by a compromised debit card. Never again. It was stressfull as fuck begging for thousands of dollars back from the bank amd waiting months for them to investigate the fraud.

With a credit card you just deny the charges and refuse to pay the bill instead of begging for your money back. They steal the credit card company's money, not yours.

easy to get by on 20k, but not much left over for savings...
30k is very doable, especially if you live in a paid for 1 bedroom shitshack

most people overestimate their expenses... truth is most westerners spend too much money on shit they don't need or can't afford

Shop local. Help your community.

They don't charge interest you fucking moron. Not if you pay it off each month. You actually win by getting cash back and boosting your credit score. A better credit score gets you lower interest rates on things like car loans and house loans. A lower interest rate can save you tens of thousands over the course of your life.

It isn't being a goy, it is being smart.

Two bedrooms

Gonna rent and live in a shitty flat or trailer park the rest of your life? Think you'll win the lottery so you can buy a house?

How do you think you build credit so that you can mortgage a house or lease a decent car?

If you're not a retard you don't have to pay any interest and can build credit so that you can get a nice low interest mortgage among other things.

I have a few thousand in free credit. A 980 Experian credit rating and I have never paid any interest. I was accepted for a 30 month 0% purchase card recently and will use that bitch just to buy frivolities or in an emergency if nessesary. Even if I utilise that card 100% I have 2 1/2 years to pay it off and my credit rating is so good I can just balance transfer to another 0 interest card in a worst case scenario. I have enough self control and intellect to make good choices rather than being a stilted retard who is confused by the world and modern economics.

>Being a poorfag
>Pathetic enough to not pay your credit on time
>Blames it on Jews

>Be me
>Credit Score 745 which is the highest you can get without taking out a mortgage or loan.

So you're a fucking memeflagging poorfag trying to dispense financial advise and admonish the rest of us for using credit responsibly. Now here's my advice:
KYS faggot

This fucking faggot again.

Ohw come on, What's wrong with credit cards?
Also avoid Cryptocurrency if you don't want to lose all your sh... Ehm I mean money!

My credit is near perfect. Already paid off my first car without missing any payments. Been paying off credit cards for years. I can get the lowest interest rates possible when i buy my first house.

All you retards with no credit are going to be treated like niggers when you try to buy a house. You will end up paying 20% more for the same house compared to me.

nah man, the system is shit but it is currently rigged to be unavoidable.

theres a saying ive already had proven several times true in my life.
"No credit is worse then bad credit." when it comes to bigger purchases at least, or at least from my own experiences, most places wont rent you an apartment or house without decent credit history, and ive heard some car places want you to have good credit too, though im not sure on that one.

all and all not having a credit card has actually hindered me and my friends before because it didnt matter how much we had in the bank, only what our non existent credit score was.

i get cash back and pay on my card once a week to avoid interest. outjewing the jew

> Tfw brainlet who can't pay his CC bill or work out how to make his card work for him.

How hard is it to;
A. "Complain" until you get your annual fee waived
B. Soak up benefits like free travel insurance and points systems
C. Pay back what you owe in the interest free period.

Does mommy still wipe your bot-bot too retard?

How about stop carrying a balance, you fucking retard?

>have credit card
>pay it off in full every month, no interest
>get cash back on all purchases
>credit score over 800
>mfw

>memeflag
wat?
>poorfag
Oh I see, you're retarded and think I'm someone else

Thank you for bringing attention to the plastic Jew OP

I don't, debit, and cash only. However this won't effect them. They have millions of idiots going broke everyday.

America is lost we are lost to the Jew. It is obvious by how they manipulated us into fight two world wars.

the last credit card I got gave me $500 cash back for buying $4000 worth of Bitcoin.

Phone posting and didn't see the ID don't take it personal, bub

the one before that gave me $150 back on a $1500 custom pc

What? The only people who have to pay those fees are merchants. Unless you have some garbage CC, you should be paying net 0.00 if you pay off your balance every month. You'll actually make money from the rewards desu.

I was that way too until i tried to buy groceries one day and my debit card was rejected. Checked my balance on my phone and it was zero and I had overdraw warnings.

I had other money in savings but I was still out of all I had in checking. Had to wait months to get it back and dozens of hours on hold trying to ask the bank about it.

Just use credit cards like debit cards. Only spend what you can pay off that month. So much safer.

I can't believe people do this outside of dire emergencies

The point is if the Jews win, we all lose

You don't outjew the jew

gotta be 18 to post

This is good financial advice. op is too dumb to realise credit cards have significant advantages. Get a credit card with no annual fee and put all of your expenses on it. Pay it off every paycheck. Sleep well knowing your money is safe. The trick is to not be stupid with them, which is pretty hard to do if youre retarded.

Lloyd Blankfein makes $500k per month on dividends alone. Keep propping up the banks, user

Exactly

Too many retards can't handle the responsibility and go into debt with cards. This is what the credit card company relies on. But if you have impulse control credit cards are great.

Ahh fuck it, I get what you're saying about houses, it'll come in due time. I still think I got a leg up on anyone that has less than 745, even though I haven't taken out loans.

What is a budget

>With a credit card you just deny the charges and refuse to pay the bill instead of begging for your money back.
This. Only reason you need to get a credit card: security.

Don't fall for the no-credit jew

>be me 25 years old
>making roughly 60k annually
>never felt the need to use a credit card or finance anything in my early adulthood
>live without credit
>don't buy expensive car, save up for a fun and inexpensive older vehicle
>do all maintenance/repairs (what little it ever needed) on my own
>live in nice single bedroom apartment
>have internet bill and use a jailbroken amazon firestick so I don't have to pay for cable programming
>have phone
>none of those count because they're "utlities" they can only count against me if I DON'T pay
>decide to get a new car as a reward to myself. I know I can pay it off because I fit it in my budget
>credit check comes up negative. explain that I don't like credit and they sell me the car at the HIGHEST rate they can because no credit, even though i've never had a late payment on anything I own
>now i'm stuck paying a fuck ton when I could've gotten a dumb credit card and paid it off every month and had a regular interest rate

I had just under 5k stolen from my checking account from a compromised debit card. I got it all back, but it took almost a year. Stressfull as fuck and countless hours on hold trying to get answers.

ITT: poorfags giving other poorfags financial advice on how to stay poor

Anyone against goycards has obviously never owned a successful business and knows fuck all about finance. If used wisely, it will help you obtain financial freedom. Don't listen to any of these faggot niggers they don't know what the fuck they are talking about.

t. Business owner

If you're going to do the no credit thing, you have to save up for things like cars, not borrow money for them.

if youre paying for a car upfront in cash, you dont have to pay any rate. I agree with you but thats a poor example

I guess. I mean any other car I owned was paid for in cash but I decided to kind of treat myself and get a brand new car and got fucked on the interest rate because I never had credit.

Don't become enslaved by the plastic Jew. Fuck credit. Fuck credit cards. Fuck credit scores. It's all a system rigged against you. They leech you by small percentages that add up over your life to exorbitant amounts. If you wanna be successful in life, at any income level here's what you do.
Setup a budget. Alot of people think they budget, but I'm not talking writing out your bills so you know what you have to pay every month. Put it all on paper. Once you see where every dollar is going you can trim unnecessary cost where you see fit.
Pay off all debt. Cut up those cards and snowball those balances until they are gone, then cancel them.
>But user muh credit score
FUCK YOUR CREDIT SCORE it's all a scam. The only thing you should go into debt for it a house. And you dont actually need a credit score to do that. It's a but tougher, but as long as it's within your means (

>980 experian rating

Whats the highest credit score in england? In america its around 850

The trick is to use the cards to get the credit to buy a house then pay those motherfuckers off after you get the house.

With a long term 300k loan on your credit report cards are uneeded

>0% interest
>Free cashback points
>Free buyer protection. Easily dispute a scammer.

Hahahahaha. Yeah, let me use golden doubloons instead. Fucking retard.

I only use my credit card for shark cards

It is possible to save up and buy cars with cash. Good luck doing that with a house.

Paying rent is fucking retarded. Buying a house as soon as possible is the way to go. Mortgage payments are cheaper than renting an equivalent house/apartment. And that money is going back into your own pocket.

>take out $150,000 loan
>buy house
>make payments for 10 years
>still owe 75k
>sell house for $175,000 (value goes up)
>after fees and taxes profit a cool $60,000-70,000

Vs.

>rent for 10 years
>pay more each month than mortgage paymemt
>decide to move
>nothing to show for it...

Sure AFTER you make payments on the 300k loan you will have good credit. But your interest rate on that 300k loan will be ass rape high and you will end up paying tens of thousands extra by the end of that loan if you have no credit rating foing into that loan.

You could of saved up cash for the car. Car loans are also getting fucked by Jews.

In Australia when buying a house we don't have to have a credit history. We have to demonstrate that we can budget with a history of saving money.

There is a difference between going in debt tomake money and going in debt to buy luxury goods.

Cool how your retarded made up numbers excluded property tax and maintenance

This so what I do. I make about 20-40 in Amazon credit that I use for books.

Get rid of debit too. Go cash only.

"but muh internet amazon buys"

You don't need anything you buy on Amazon. They treat their workers like slaves anyway. Jeff Bezos owns the Washington Post and is evil.

Cash or die.

What makes more sense?

Paying monthly until you own it.
Paying monthly indefinitely.

I guess leftists don't plan on living that long or live off welfare that they don't actually care about responsibly spending money.

Only niggers go into debt for luxury goods

and you paid 30k in Jew interest over that 10 years

Just ordered a 500$ card to make it though January, new job + week off is too hard. I'll cancel it this summer

>Buy groceries on the credit card
>Pay it off online when it appears 1-2 days later
>Get a 750 credit score EZ

Wait.. Are you saying the problem is not the credit card, the problem is spending habits?
Preposterous.

Go ahead and pay rent each month without building up capital and net worth. Fucking idiot.

Oh well. Not my problem. I'm going to get ahead while you dumb fucks run on a treadmill your entire life convinced you are sticking it to the jew.

Which is why you pay off credit cards each month to lower your interest rate by having a good credit score, dumb fuck.

A thousand times this.

Yes retard paying taxes interest and maintenance is so much different than rent, for the privilege of freezing capital in an asset that historically paces inflation and has exorbitant transaction costs

Keep telling yourself that mortgage benefits you like a good goy

I'm so glad we don't have "credit scores" in my country.

Do Americans realize how much they are being played just for being born into that system?

I literally buy everything with my credit card and I literally pay it off every month and I literally earn 6% cash back on groceries, 3% cash back on gas and 1% cash back on everything else. I make at least $800/year from my credit card. Any youngens out there, get a credit card paid it off every month within 10 years you'll thank me.

I've had one credit card in 3 years with a $1000 balance. It's mostly paid for, my credit score is about 730-750 right now. My fucking rate is absurd though, almost 23%

So people renting you the property are operating at a loss?
You are still paying them for the taxes and maintenance, and profit. It's all built into your rent.

youtube.com/watch?v=Yy8MUnlT9Oo

Exactly. Many landlords are using their tennants to buy houses for them.

>take out loan
>buy house
>rent house for more than the paymemt on loan and taxes
>profit

You rent slaves are fucking idiots. Most of you are paying your landlord's mortgage payment for him.

Credit is the most jewish concept in existence you kike

I rent from a non-profit club which has bought the properties a long time ago when housing prices were much lower.

If I wanted to buy my home I would pay about double my current rent.

Only if the interest rate is unreasonable. Credit makes sense. Why should somebody loan you money if there is nothing in it for them? Why should I loan you $100 if in a year maybe Inget that $100 back? There is no reward, only risk. Interest makes sense. Nobody would loan money otherwise.

Im not trying to say there is no such thing as predatory lending. All I am saying is that responsible credit is perfectly fine and actually drives economic growth.

Dont bite off more than you can chew.

>pay rent each month without building up capital and net worth.

>Interest makes sense. Nobody would loan money otherwise.

Islamic banks do.

>Any youngens out there, get a credit card paid it off every month within 10 years you'll thank me.
does this work the same if it's a debit card? sorry if it's a dumb question, I'm new to this.

I pay my bill in full every month and there are no extra charges for credit cards at real stores. The only stores that still charge a premium on credit cards are either nigger cornerstores, stadiums, or the like.

From doing this I get cash back, which I save all year and use to pay for Christmas.

You're a moron for not getting a credit card with cash back and no annual fees. It's not 2002 anymore grandpa.

GREAT INVESTMENT

>dont spend more than you have
>get 1%+ cash back for free
>this defeats the jew

I think it only works in America.

They have laws that give incredible power to credit card companies to basically extort shopkeepers into giving them money they can then hand out as "cash backs".

In Europe we have no such laws which is why credit cards aren't popular here.
Don't know about Argentina.

>Get credit card
>Never go over 20% of your credit limit
>Get rewards
>Pay balance off every month
>Raise your credit score
>Lower interest rate when making large purchases
>????
>Profit

TLDR: OP is a faggot.

You're missing my point
The laws of nature dictate that we need to hunt before we can eat
Credit allows you to eat before you've hunted, thereby going against the natural order of life, just like jews tend to do
Credit = jewish
Get it yet?
How can you feel satisfied by any of your financial accomplishments when you need to rely on papa juden to reach any of those goals in the first place?
Go on and keep depending on daddy moneyberg to get anywhere though, keep thinking you're a real man who earns his own way in the world
Fag

>Everything is 5% more expensive because of CC fees.
>But I get 1% back so it's OK.

It's a sick system than just hands money to a bunch of Jews with every purchase you make.

Just pay off your credit card balance every month and you won't be charged interest
Don't be a faggot and you won't get played by the credit card Jew.

Yes, if you pay it off each month it ends up being exactly like a debit card. Plus you get perks like cash back, airline miles etc depending on the card.

Just dont be a retard and only buy what you can afford that month. Idiots run a balance and pay interest.

>Shiller

What did they mean by this?