Why do chinks eat dogs?

Why do chinks eat dogs?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lychee_and_Dog_Meat_Festival
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2255684/Farmers-Switzerland-routinely-EATING-cats-dogs-meals.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Protein_poisoning
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Do they eat dogs as much as we eat cows and chickens? Asking genuinely because I dont know.

i wish people eat dogs here instead of have them in their back yards getting sick of fuckign dogs being everywhere making noise i cant even read a fucking book outside without fifty dogs barking

as degenerate as fucking a dog

>Does a bear shit in the woods

It something they caught the taste from so many episodes of famine in their history. Truthfully China will never lead the world because History has shown that if they take charge, 3/4 of the world population will die from famine less than 100 year after they take power.

As a chef I'm trying to objectively imagine the attraction but the fucking thing is boiled. It wouldn't taste much different from bologna from what I imagine.

Probably because they don’t have lots of big livestock like us, and it’s inexpensive to produce a bunch of puppies.

>here
>posts meme flag

just like wasting water to make a fucking burger. although that's more retarded than degenerate.

is it?
there is a reason why our livestock is mostly herbivores (or chicken that eat insects and shit)

keeping carnivores as livestock would be a bit retarded.
feed them meat to get meat.

are chinese dogs vegetarian or what?

what don't chinks eat?

They don't.
T. Dated a Chinese chick who had a dogger. Her family in the South prepared a dog once buy she didn't dare to try because she thought about her dog.

Tables and chairs

communism turned them into bugmen.

Because of their economy vs available livestock for food, retard.

> One Chinese person I know doesn't
> Therefore the billion+ people in China don't
Are you retarded? Good for her for having some humanity, but chinks absolutely eat dogs.

It's actually to beat the summer heat.
Google dog meat and lychee festival.
It's actually something like 20 years old but the practice is a couple hundred.

I could kinda understand if they were farming dogs for consumption but it looks like they're cooking stray dogs off the street

Because they are demented. You don’t eat animals that are companions. You eat animals that are for food.

because dogs are lesser beings like cows that are suitable to be the fat on my ass

>They don't
>Tells a story about a whole family eating dog

Pick one.

Because in most places dogs are like vermin, feral and overpopulated, running the streets. It's easy to find them and and cook them. You don't invest in raising them on a farm.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lychee_and_Dog_Meat_Festival
>The tradition of dog meat consumption began over 400 years ago in China. Although there is no medical or physiological evidence to support it, many Chinese practitioners of folk medicine believe that dog meat would help ward off the heat felt through the summer months. It wasn't until recent years that the festival in Yulin began.

>Be soulless chink
>Literally torture and kill dogs in mass to ward off heat

She told me it's not that common. I also visited a small town and literally every family had a dog.
She also told me if it can be eaten a Chinese will eat it.

3/4 with the majority being chink

>Hurr durr chink girl i knew did not eat dog but her entire family does, that means chinks don't eat dogs at all

that is not boiled, 'chef'

Here's a tip from a guy whose family owns a ranch. Sometimes you take animals as pets. You treat them different from the animals you eat. Chinks do the same with dogs.
Your logic would demand that because we eat pigs here in America, it is impossible for people to have pigs as pets. That's verifiably false.

Idk, op, why do wookies eat porgs? Who gives a shit really? What a stupid thread, kys!

have you ever been to china? it's hot as fuck during the summer.
Not a dry heat either. The humidity goes through the roof.

>wasting water
what? do you even know how the planet works? no water is wasted, you idiot

So that justifies murdering and torturing dogs for an urban legend?

It's for beating the heat. Not food.
It's Chinese folk medicine.
This guy gets it

Because A- is the compassionate blood type and it's Extremely rare there.

for the same reason you eat other animals, "muh tastes good, mufucka"

hm... I've heard somewhere that the chinese eat a specific breed of dog
implying that they are raised for consumption
+ probably something like a "delicacy"

I guess poor people would eat feral dogs

No. It's folk medicine. They do it to beat the heat.

Easy source of food.

Nope just to beat the heat.
It's like rhino horn powder.

I've been wondering why posting graphs tracking Russian SEO bots kills every thread

>The tradition of dog meat consumption began over 400 years ago in China. Although there is no medical or physiological evidence to support it, many Chinese practitioners of folk medicine believe that dog meat would help ward off the heat felt through the summer months. It wasn't until recent years that the festival in Yulin began

>eating dogs makes the heat go away
African rain dances make more sense.

You mistake Truth for folk knowledge.

Never underestimate Chinese soullessness.

your response has nothing to do with my reply. kindly kys

No. Was just saying that china is really hot. Please don't murder dogs.
But people have done a lot worse to other people for literally urban legends like religion so I'm not too concerned about the dogs.

>The best
Still doesn't change that they are doing it
Pretty sure torture and stealing pets doesn't increase the effect.

> But people have done a lot worse to other people for literally urban legends like religion
[tips fedora] m'lady
> so I'm not too concerned about the dogs.
I hope you're eaten by dogs in hell.

you'd still have to pick a religion.
If you're christian, then the muslims and greeks and whoever and everyone else will be murdering each other over urban legends.

I think other races don't care about dogs as much as whites.Its like when black people ask why white people let their dog sleep in their house or ride in their car. Its also why in some asian countries they don't name their dogs. They are like livestock to them

why do honkeys eat pigeon? yeah just give it a fancy name and call it quail.
why do niggas eat monkies? lets call it bush meat
every fucking race is nasty
fuck you all

because they are saavages

>read
> retard loser flag
Okay buddy

> The best

wut? You lost me.

"If it moves, it can be eaten."

/thread

No. Its actually not that common amd usually only in certian area's.

They mainly eat pork.

Nope, it's uncommon. Majority of dogs in China are pets. Only a few Provences like Yulin eats dogs.

You can blame Communism for that

So just because they don't eat the same types of meats as Westerners, they are savages? There is something wrong with your logic. We are on Sup Forums, we want Africans and Jewish people to go extinct, don't act like you care about some animal all of a sudden...

Stop trying to make me hungry, chong. I'm on a strict whisky only diet!

they don't spade and neuter their dogs so ......... waste not want not
hahahahaha feed the hungry

do you see any cows in china?

there are actually some but they're not really mass farmed like in the us
The chinese tend to farm a lot more pork than beef

>Eating and fully digesting functional proteins into base components that your body is incapable or reassembling on the other end is literally the same thing as making them yourself
Muslim education, everyone.

No, I am a chink myself and I never eat dogs
In fact most chinks, even those in mainland china keep dogs as pets. Only some jungle rice niggers in certain area behave like soulless disgusting unhuman insect.

imagine how many feral dogs there would be in china if they didn't though.

You're fucking retarded. Lots of the beef from China is sold around the world.

Is dog good?

I don't really see what's wrong with eating dogs.
People here eat rabbits and squirrels and I think that's more disgusting than dogs.

Eating what? It's DNA you fucking retards!

> Your stupidity is mind blowing. WOW.

>Why do chinks eat dogs?
Because they like it !

Are you a vegan? It would be hypocritical for you to cry over killed dogs and be fine with eating meat.

Dog meat isn't that big of a deal, since hunters eat wolf meat here in NA. If you have as many wild dogs running around as you do in China, then it's fine to hunt them for food.

> The guys saluting life during a meal.

This is the meaning of life.

>Implying DNA doesn't code for protein
>Implying this isn't the central dogma
>Implying that eating DNA of another animal imbues you with the ability to make their proteins
>Misuse of greentext
Doubling down, Ahmed? You sure you want to do this?

Same reason why they can't ever do honest business but are always trying to scam you; they're subhumans. Not that I like dogs though.

amazingly enough people are allowed to hold whatever believes they want

U M A

> IMPLYING IRS A DOGS DNA

kill yourself.

I have eaten dogs before. Honestly, it is quite tasty. It is similar to chicken taste, but has a little more taste.

I don't know why Westerners keep criticizing eating dogs. If you eat meat, then dogs are meat too.

dogs like to eat shit and piss

Glad you learned how to greentext. So wait, are you saying that eating dog meat magically activates our DNA to produce what, exactly? Heat shock proteins? My original point? Did you not post any evidence other than a screenshot of a random image from a genetics paper unrelated to the topic? No? Oh, well you're still retarded then. Is this a giant argument from authority fallacy? Yes? kys.

The more reasons why Westerners criticizing eating dogs are hilarious.

your logic is flawless

same reason the swiss do

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2255684/Farmers-Switzerland-routinely-EATING-cats-dogs-meals.html

Definition of flawless:
flawless
ˈflɔːləs/Submit
adjective
without any imperfections or defects; perfect.

Is this what are wanting to mean? If not, you need to practice more english, Mohammed.

So what are your reasons why we shouldn't eat dogs while eating pigs, cows, fish, lobsters, or most of other animals? Is it because you own a dog and are offended that I eat one? What if I tell you I own a pig and a cow and are very offended that you eat meat?

Oh, I also own a chicken and a fish. They are very loyal to me and are very smart. I find it very offensive that you eat chicken and fish.

Yeah China is weird. They will kill themselves lying to the world that everything is ok. "China numba yuan!!! Lotsa food for yuuuuuu"

Maybe if they invested in property maintenance they wouldn't have to torture dogs in the hopes that they won't sweat as hard tomorrow. Have they never heard of insulation batts and AC units??? I will never stop teasing China, they are too fucking stupid.

What is Sup Forums's opinion on rabbits?

I heard it's literally the leanest of meats (

Rabbit meat is really good man. And you help the environment by eating them too.

Eat too much rabbit and you will die from Rabbit Starvation. Basically it takes more energy to break the rabbit down in your gut than it gives back. Spread the meat out with vegetables or stew it, but rabbit on its own is a big no no.

>Rabbit Starvation
No, Rabbit Starvation is caused by lacking fat in the meat.

We generally don't eat carnivores
Traditionally more chance of getting sick

So canines and felines have been off the menu in the west

Have you ever skinned a rabbit you dumb meme flag. Or did you just fucking do a quick google search. I knew you were a fucking from your "Rabbit meat is really good man"....

Yes, I did do a Google search, and I did eat rabbit meat, so I probably knew a lot more than you do:
>Protein poisoning was first noted as a consequence of eating rabbit meat exclusively, hence the term, "rabbit starvation". Rabbit meat is very lean; commercial rabbit meat has 50–100 g dissectable fat per 2 kg (live weight). Based on a carcass yield of 60%, rabbit meat is around 8.3% fat[1] while beef and pork are 32% fat and lamb 28%

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Protein_poisoning

But isn't that the pointing of eating lean meats? To burn more excess fat and make gains?