Does Sup Forums want to help put a wigger and a nigger in prison?

A business owner in Louisiana has his shop broken into. The shitbags fired a pistol into the store to break the front glass and the displays. A link to the robbery is here.

youtube.com/watch?v=NitoBGO3Q-Y&feature=share

The owner is offering a 2k reward for info leading to indictment and arrest of these worthless motherfuckers.

At the moment I am trying to just figure out what the word on the niggers pants say. Can anyone here offer help, insight or advice?

Other urls found in this thread:

createacig.com/store/create-a-cig-hammond-la/
m.mlbshop.com/league/MLB/team/Chicago_White_Sox/category/15015/browse/featuredproduct/2216489/source/ak1944mlb-pla?sku=7244666
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Another still. The video is high def but I can not pull a clear image. I am a fucking noob.

what did they steal?

Is this your uncle Morty's jewelry shop? Enjoy your circumcision.

my heart

It was a vape shop. Vaporizers, batteries and the like. It is kind of fedora tier stuff but the guy who owns Create-A-Cig is a good guy and built the business up by hand. He deserves better.

It was my uncle Slomo, goy. Get that shit right.

bump

>selling degeneracy
I hope this puts him under
Sage

Let the niggers win. Mighty white of ya.

I agree with the other guy that he shouldn't be selling this degenerate stuff. Its not going to get him anywhere in life anyway.

That doesn't mean he deserves to have his entire investment stolen though.

I don't think there is going to be justice without some more evidence, the guys covered up way too well.

I am afraid I need to agree. I can not find much. Hell, I can not even make out what his pants say

>firing a gun to break a window in a b&e
geniuses just added a decade to their sentencing if their caught

Some of the greatest men in history were "degenerates" by your logic. This guy makes a living getting people off cigarettes. I'd say that's pretty un-degenerate.

Louisiana. They are at 50/50 getting caught but ya, the gun was stupid as fuck.

The owner is a retard though for not having a safe where he can just put the high value display items away for the night. Literally every reputable shop does this. It's just laziness.

>a vape shop

He should have invested in some HD cameras.
Lesson to be learned from this.
Maybe even a two door system too where the faces of the customers can be properly recorded too.

What's the address?

not a terrible idea

These business owners really do it to themselves; they can't even be half arsed to record sound too? Visually, I can't see anything to go off. However, audibly, there may be something--of which we'll never fucking know.

its called insurance. surely it is a lazy way, but nowadays insurance coverage for businesses are amazing. he could be placing high value, outdated shit in that spot in the hopes that it gets stolen so he can recuperate his money and put it into newer product.

Maudeville I think

VAPE NATION

so it's createacig.com/store/create-a-cig-hammond-la/ this one
I kinda don't even want to do a proximity search, not because it's 2:30 AM but because there's a gun involved, which will always trigger my autism

Have fun with it I guess

Good call pasta.

>It was a vape shop.

Haha, i don't give a shit then

Because you are likely a nigger.

No, because vaping is for big fat faggots

you're the OP and you don't know the location broken into?
wtf is this, Carmen Sandiego?

>muh 4D chess
no, it's just being a retard ml80

oh my

Chicago White Sox sweats

St. Tammany Parish Sheriff Dept will solve this. You don't have to get all autistic about it

>vape shop
>his profits just turn to smoke in a puff
Like potery.

oh great, just what we need, ANOTHER VAPE SHOP

oversaturated market, probably for the best that he got robbed

i feel bad for anyone getting robbed, but vape shops especially, only because it's hard for these guys to even stay in business lol. seriously, i dont know how they even keep the lights on when hardly anything gets old.

pic related, my degeneracy at the moment.

m.mlbshop.com/league/MLB/team/Chicago_White_Sox/category/15015/browse/featuredproduct/2216489/source/ak1944mlb-pla?sku=7244666
You can get them at Walmart as well

Pants one of them is wearing

The black man is approximately 6'2" and the white man is closer to 5'11". I can use my autistic powers to calculate the actual height if you'd like.

How is helping people quit the cancer jew degenerate?

>if their caught

Speaking of genius...

can any /k/ommando identify the handgun? is it unique at all or just some shitty .32 that niggers use

I hope they bust these w/niggers, but can anyone tell me who the fuck robs a vape store? Seriously? They probably nabbed maybe $1000 in battery cases at most. And it's not like they'll make more than $3-400 for it.

I hope they get busted user. Are we sure this isn't a pot shop? If it is, then I don't give a shit, but if it's vape only, I can care a little.

Looks like a duotone 9mm to me. I immediately think Kahr PM9 when I see one. But there are others out there.

>12mg
My man.
Great, that should really narrow it down. Now cross-reference all baseball sweat pants purchased by black men in a 88mi. radius. ZOOM AND ENHANCE.

My guess is S&W SD9

>can anyone tell me who the fuck robs a vape store?
Seems to be really common actually. The one I go to has been robbed like 5 times in 2 years, once where they actually busted the windows out at night like in the OP.

>ouisiana
what city, has anyone checked selling sales sites?

Nypa kike

>It was a vape shop.
inside job 100% friends of employees.

BAM, I think you got it. I was just googling to find that pistol in duotone silver and black. I'd put 95% probability that you're right. The sights, the angle on the back of the slide, and the size, are all consistent with an SD9.

Also it's probably the cheapest 2--tone 9mm you can get, I got one for $280 last month

>At the moment I am trying to just figure out what the word on the niggers pants say.
Looks like it says "Chicago."

Yeah, hah, as soon as you typed it I started looking it up on ArmsList. I'd say you're 100% right because of price, and the fact that anyone who wants to rob a vape shop probably doesn't have money for a Kahr or any other 2-tone polymer gun. And though we all know most guns these thugs are using are stolen, for some reason, they still wind up with the cheapest guns. But I'm reading a pretty good review about the thing right now on The Truth About Guns, so hey, $280 is a steal for a reliable and functional 9mm.

>Smith and Wesson
>less than $300
Jesus Christ, why are they going into Hi-Point tier? Nothing against lawful gun owners who have them, but I always thought S&W were synonymous with quality, and therefore higher price.

Again, they're very common at Walmart so find the nearest Walmart and go from there. This was most likely a crime committed close to home, here's how I know:
1. This was premeditated. The criminals are likely living very nearby and are familiar with the store's hours, etc
2. They knew exactly what they were stealing, and where the items were. They immediately shot out the glass cases first without hesitation and it was over quickly.
If they did not collect the shell casings, which it doesn't seem like they bothered to even consider, the weapon can obviously be identified.
However, with all of this evidence, cops still won't do anything. Cops are lazy and don't want to do the paperwork and go through the hassle of doing their jobs, so this will likely never be solved. Nobody was killed or injured, so it isn't a high profile case unless they strike again elsewhere.

If the cops know this, they should look at all registered guns first, but it's likely that it isn't registered and is illegally owned because they clearly did not want to be identified, like most armed criminals do

this, also, the white one seems a bit light in the loafers. Either thats a woman, a really faggy guy, or a fucking meth head high as a kite skipping around like that.

I think S&W dumps their money in to the M&P line of guns, and makes these as a budget alternative I guess. It does seem a little sad to see Colt, S&W, Remington, Mossberg, and other historically loved firearms manufacturers cheapening their brands though. I feel like people are dumping lots of extra money to buy quality nowadays, so these smaller manufacturers are coming out on top.

Then again, now that polymer is king, I feel like the decline in quality was inevitable on some level. So many ways to cut corners now.

Looks pretty close to the nog's shoes

This is a good post. I'd say you're right, and that the dudes have probably been in the store before, and you could look back a week or so on the tapes and find at least one of them - the gunman in particular.

Nobody would rob a vape shop if they weren't very familiar with what they're looking for. Thus the dude probably vapes, and realized that there were a bunch of $100 battery mods just sitting right there for the taking. They probably live within 1-2 miles of the place. People don't drive too far to rob a fucking vape shop. This was just a crime of opportunity. It was close, and they knew what to grab.

another point, I'm reasonably sure that the second perp, the one with the chicago pants, is either a white guy or wearing a white guy mask. i cant get any clear stills but he really looks like he might be Caucasian to me.

Yeah, looks like his face is fully covered. Probably a white guy DESU

>size 6.5
is this based on previous orders? how many levels of manlet are you on m8?

I'm studying forensic Toxicology. I'm no professional but I know a few things
I know of a chemical that can kill a person and completely disappear from their system unless found in the urine within 60 seconds.

I could calculate his approximate shoe size if you'd like. I just used that image as an example.

Probably wearing some kind of face mask. Ski goggles and a bandanna? It's hard to be sure.

this looks like a white woman from the legs.

Facial structure is that of a Caucasian male

Well, it shows, my man. Good analysis. The saddest part though is the fact that the cops won't give a shit. Where I live (seattle) I've heard stories of cops refusing to show up to a burglary in progress, and similarly sad tales.

They just don't give a shit about property crime. And in truth, you can get away with a ton of shit here, so long as you never hurt someone physically.

Now that I think about it, I now believe this is a white female.
1. Hip structure
2. Very feminine features (small shoulders, more butt fat)
Give me a minute to work my autism magic. I would guess now that she is 5'9"-5'10".

He's just a vegan.

ok, you won me over but still a vape shop. Fuck vaping, be a man and smoke them cigarettes!

Lel
Soyboy probably lets that ape bootyblast him

i think they are in highschool
on basketball team

Can someone identify the store's address?
And if anyone actually lives here, let me know

Real men die of Cancer. (Paul Newman, Robert Mitchum and Dean Martin). Who cares if your 79 when it happens like them.

OP's a fag. sage

First off start with the big picture and work backwards

>what did they steal?
Cash or merch or both

>was it during a time the store was closed or was it a hold up?

>if it was a hold up; did they case the store previously?

>How familiar would someone have to be with the establishment to know when to go and what to go after?

The first person in the door goes straight for three cases.
Which indicates they went there previously and cased the store.
They probably went there earlier that day. Do you have access to footage from the rest of that day?

The local university is just down the road to the east. This might just be speculation, but I'd bet they they came from there. Both of them seem to move more like they are on the younger side and their clothing would suggest the same.

I’m with user
I think they went by foot and live close

The university seems far though

I went to walk my dog, and came back to this thread. Too bad it quieted down. Probably due to not being explicitly on topic, but whatever. Interesting theories. If it's random starving college students looking to hock stolen vape gear on ebay, look up 'new without box' or some similar shit. I can't believe they took the display units.

>Vape shop
lol no, degenerates rot for all I care.

Here’s a pair of shoes I think are closer to the one being worn by the robbers

Also you can pretty much confirm them coming by foot because of the damp clothes on the second robber.
It’s likely the damp clothes are from rain

Wow, good catch user.

I’ve missed my calling.... I work for a really large insurance company and I’m trying to get into their special investigations unit....

I can guarantee you the second robber has pictures of himself on Facebook wearing that sweater at some point...

That’d be a pretty easy sweat shirt to identify

I think they may have rode bikes to the robbery. Do you see the one with one side of his sweats up, we used to do that as kids so your pant leg wouldn't get caught in the sprocket.

Wow, nice one, I didn't even notice that. Also the college apartments are in the direction that they came from/left in. Or they might have parked up that side road that's real close, Patti road and then walked the rest of the way.

Is that the bullet that lands by the bottom of the table with the black tablecloth on it? Right at the beginning

Also body language says they are under the age of 18 prolly 16-18

CONFIRMED TWO HUWITE MEN
SHUT IT DOWN.
I REPEAT, SHUT. IT. DOWN.

They’re definitely local to that area and knew the place.... they didn’t even look for cash behind the counter, they’re familiar with how the place operates

Why?

I was thinking the same thing. They were familiar with the store. However I think one of the wanted items was moved into a different case since he was last in.
You see him pop the case not get anything look at the others and then sees the other case pops and loots

I love Sup Forums.

I think he intentionally shot all the cases they wanted to loot

They planned it out

>Robber one moves in first with the gun
>Shoots the cases they want
>both robbers loot the things they wanted then leave

>no cash
>not even a hop behind the counter

You and me both