Why does this meme trigger americans so much?

Why does this meme trigger americans so much?

Bait

HOW FUCKING DARE YOU POST THAT SHIT. GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD

I think its funny

Because it's not a meme. Watch any American tv show or movie. No whites. All blacks or hispanics. That's what the USA is today to accurately represent the average population

The closer something is to home, the more it hurts.
For a long time on Sup Forums the amerimutt has insulted everyone else, called them non-white, non-countries. Occasionally getting called 56%, they could laugh it off.
But now the mutt meme is too widespread, they face a taste of their own medicine and hate it.

Can’t wait till it goes down below 50%. The shart sprangled banner will automatically become a meme flag.

t. la luz extinguido

because it's their reality

What the desu did you just fucking desu about me, you little desu? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my desu in the Navy Desus, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret desus on Al-Desu, and I have over 300 confirmed desus. I am trained in desu warfare and I’m the top desu in the entire US armed desu. You are nothing to me but just another desu. I will desu you the fuck out with desu the likes of which has never been seen before on this desu, mark my fucking desu. You think you can get away with saying that desu to me over the desu? Think again, desu. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of desu across the USA and your desu is being traced right now so you better prepare for the spam, maggot. The spam that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your desu. You’re fucking desu, kid. I can be desu, desu, and I can desu you in over desu ways, and that’s just with my bare desu. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed desu, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Desu and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable desu off the face of the desu, you little desu. If only you could have known what unholy desu your little “desu” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking desu. But you desu, you desu, and now you’re desu, you goddamn desu. I will shit desu all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking desu, kiddo.

Hi, white heartlander here
>Jews control the media
Way to go, bub

I actually love all the faces and think the art is really funny. But then again I am not insecure about my whiteness. My favorite face is the dark black vortex 1% face with the red eyes. I find this meme hysterical despite it being a psyop.

My dad is northern Italian and my mom is French and English. I take after her way more than my dad, but for purity spiralers none of us would be considered white, since we all have brown eyes. Oh well, i’ll still enjoy my white privelege which is relevant in every single social interaction i’ve ever had in my entire life outside anonymous autists on Sup Forums.

I’m probably a 78% face, all time thugs considered. We need more faces between 56 and 100! I want to see my caricature!

I'm surprised at the lack of canadian versions. If you live near a city you're pretty much surrounded by chinese and/or somalians.

I've lived in America for just over 10 years and I've never met a white person.

They all look like OP's pic.

Whiter than you, Nikau

it only triggers the whitelarps because it's a mirror-image of them
regards,
>mister 96.5% face

its the funniest pol related meme in a while and with the current trends of actual real life events, will be relevant long after it runs out of funny

Because the EU and most of Europe are making worse immigrants decisions than the US ever did and accelerating the rate of demographic change well beyond that of the US. It comes across as desperate and hypocritical. I assume the meme has only taken off so well because a lot of the flags here have been BTFO by Americans for so long.

Im just not bald -damn it.

Because it's true, of course.

I kind of like Amerimutt. Its unifying.

>white privilege
You almost had me, but this gave it away.

Sorry but it does resemble lots of us. Its taking a lot of shilling to try to convince Sup Forums to take offense.

Europe is 98% European.
America is is around 60%.
Even in 50 years, non-Europeans won't come even close to majority. That is, if current political order endures, and it won't.
Do you understand now why people laugh at you? You're so fucking delusional.

Most white Americans are a mix of 15 different things. Even the 100% white ones are like, part Italian or something, which puts them in the "white" category.

Because that’s what trumps soul looks like