His yank handshake thing is douchey as fuck and you know it

His yank handshake thing is douchey as fuck and you know it

stay yanked faggot

when you elect the yacht club chad as president

>He pulled his hand!!! IMPEACH!! Oh GAWD! I'm LOOSING MY SHIT!! Impeach!!!
How can you Trump-tards not see this? IMPEACH OHFUCKINGGOD IMPEACH.

Yeah... Well,

y u mad faggot

If he yanked my hand like that I'd fucking heatbutt him

Lil white boy just got YANKED how can others even compete???

its a power play move, he does it to alot of people.

he's autistic or an apsi or something. but he excels at it

You only see that he does it. You do not see why he does it. Does he do it every time? Who are the people that get the yank? Why would they deserve a yank? Questions you don't consider because a talking head hasn't told you you can think about them yet.
and then you'd be fucked seven ways to sunday brainlet

That's why we love it. So few know how to actually give a firm handshake thesewhen he days. It's hilarious when he shows how limp wristed people are. Remember Trudeau? Justin knew to resist but he was sweating and clamping his teeth just to get through it!

>yank handshake
Is that how you handshake? Truly barbaric my yank friend.

Who's hand is that he's shaking? I think it looks douchey too but look at the posture of that low T faggot, he cant even stand straight and nearly gets knocked over by a 70 year old man

>hurf durr id dun headbutt a 70 year old man am tuff
>spends rest of life with Abdul's forearm stretching his anus in gitmo
Damn Glumpf BTFO

Because people aren't expecting some stupid unnecessary power move, don't get me wrong I like a lot of what trump is doing but this shit bothers me

He does it because he feels the need to demonstrate and emphasize that he's in control all the time. It makes him feel big, and it betrays his insecurity and obsession with how he is perceived.

wasnt part of the point to elect an assertive asshole into the presidency? Obama comparatively was a passive aggressive cunt, and that matters diplomatically

If you headbutted him, you'd be beaten to shit by the Secret Service and Never see a day on the Supreme court.
Oh wait, you'd kick the entire SS ass. You so smart and macho!! You're my hero! I'm totally impressed that you can bang you dick on the table like that!

A L P H A
A S
F U C K

The funniest thing is, he gets away with it. I mean he's making a lot of enemies in doing so but I don't really think they're gonna JFK him over it. If he did this to Putin however....

Took me awhile to realize you meant he yanks the guy in not that he's it's the yankee style of handshake.

Trump is literally this guy.

im fine with most things trump does, but i really don't like how far he yanked him. kinda cringed a bit.

Wtf.
Why does not that cuck punch him pack?

Because he would only do this to someone he has power over. The definition of a bully. Let's see him pull that shit on Putin

Thats why he did it, to show how big of a cuck he is.

It's some business trick/tactic to show dominance from 50 years ago. Shows that you are physically in control of the situation and the other person. It commands respect and control. His dad probably taught him that. Totally out of place today and he probably just does it because that's what he thinks he's supposed to do because being alpha and strong and art of the deal and all that shit.

It's like when little kids shake hands and whoever squeezes the other's hand hardest wins. That's what he is doing on the political world stage.

At first I thought he was being a cunt but after a few watches I get what is going on and it's not intentional. If you look at the other guys feet he's standing an awkward distance away and sort of leaning forward. Normally when you shake a hand in a friendly way, as opposed to simply a greeting, you can pull the other hand closer so the arms are both more bent at the elbow rather than outstretched, showing that you are standing closer together. It's a gesture that demonstrates a genuine bond beyond mere business. Trump seems to try to do that but the dude is just too far away and already off balance, so the motion almost topples him over. Simple mistake.

Same here.

>its the current YEAR!!! REEEEEEEEEEEE

Being this delusional.

IN PEACH DLUMFPH!

kill yourself shill rat

Head butt? Where would you find a step ladder, homo?

>The president embarasses powerfull people nonstop

Best timeline

>yank handshake

its called
C H A D handshake

Nice comment, mutt.

>It makes him feel big
literally tied with LBJ for second tallest president after Lincoln. She doesn't have to pretend.

In all reality qhat would actually happen if this user headbutted the prez? I can't see him getting more than a couple years in prison

>wasnt part of the point to elect an assertive asshole into the presidency?
An assertive asshole would confront someone directly and unambiguously, not pull some cunty indirect stunt like this.

You limp wristed faggots can leave the greatest country on god's green earth at any time, Aiden.

I don't mean 'big' in terms of stature lol. I am aware he is literally a big guy. I mean he has a need to feel dominant, which is strange. It's like small dog syndrome, except he's not small.

This.

TWO hands??????????

DRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMPPPFFFFF!!!

look up what happened to the man who threw a shoe at bush

I'll shake your hand, Donny.

their arms look like those things on a train's wheel

Do you get paid for this shitposting, or are you just Australian?

The Mueller investigation has proven that Russia supported Black Lives Matter, and that Hillary was given a get out of jail free card by the FBI.
Mueller has been great for Trump.

Lol he does it like such a faggot too, totally out of the blue to make himself look tough. Its the equivalent of a sucker punch for handshakes