One Piece

All-out battle soon.

Other urls found in this thread:

livestream.com/thisfinetemperedstream
onepiece.wikia.com/wiki/Silk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What's her endgame?

I don’t know if anyone has pointed this out yet but isn’t it strange that the wedding dress pudding is currently wearing and her hair style does not match the black and white silhouette we saw of her earlier when big mom was fantasizing about the wedding plans? I mean the black and white silhouette wedding dress so conveniently resembles the dress nami wore on thriller bark and the hairstyle is also very similar to the one nami currently has on.

Hmmmmmmmmm idk maybe this is just a coincidence but it’s got me thinking is oda paralleling thriller bark with wci?

How can Luffycucks even recover?

ODA, WHERE'S MY NIGGA ZORO?

Crashing this weeding...

Teach is such a big guy.

Vivi is going to be who Luffy ends up this. Anyone who thinks otherwise is just outright wrong.

Boa Hancucks will be btfo'd.

Boa Hancok will bear the child of Luffy and she's stronger than Doflamingo.

But vivi will join after eating the Yuki Yuki no mi

Luffy will end up with Ace

That fruit could effectively end the drought Croc spent so much time orchestrating

The drought's over, it rained all over the country when Croc was beaten. I dunno if it was because of his DF holding back the rain or because symbolism tho.

Vivi getting the snow-snow fruit would probably be hell for her since heat is her weakness.

Rescuing Sanji you speed reader.

More Thriller Bark with advanced tactics and SUPRISE GUEST.
livestream.com/thisfinetemperedstream
Bring something fluffy.

Same as Helmeppos original goal but with less conviction

Really, faggot? Did OPGG kick you out?

I wish oda would draw fights again, now all of them just are fought outscreen and finished onscreen, brook vs mom would have been great.

Lmao there is no way Sanji is going to be able to resist that face. He just gonna haemorrhage and die.

Nice one!

Alright shitposter kun. You've got my praise.

She looks like Nami for a reason.
Nami will kiss Sanji

she doesn't

Is the SaNa honey shitposter sleeping?

What if Pudding deleted mother Carmel from big mom's memory to keep her freak out from happening again

Will Gangster Gastino defeat Big Mom?

Leave the Vinsmokes to me!

Post timeskip One Piece sometimes gets a lot of shit but honestly this arc is probably my all time favourite. We get to see a glimpse of the true power of a Yonko for the first time, in the way that Big Mom controls pretty much every thing on her island, from walls to doors to mugs. And the island design is really cool too, like something out of Alice in Wonderland, with sweets and cakes everywhere, chess piece soldiers, trees and cloud with smiley faces, and fantastical characters like the Charlotte children.

Its a huge contrast to Zou where we saw Jack and the beast pirates, who are basically dumb brutes that are incredibly physically strong, and who seek Zoan devil fruits to further augment that strength.

On the other hand, Big Mom's children have crazy Paramecia fruits that seem really cute and useless, like Cracker's fruit, that can actually be quite destructive, or other fruits that rely on deception and trickery. For example Mont D'or can control books, fly on them, and trap people in book worlds. Or Brulee who can trap people in mirror worlds.

Its very Alice in Wonderland and I love all the character and devil fruit designs. I feel like Oda's just letting lose with his imagination and I really like that.

They docked in the anime now?

You're all wrong the only one who gets the rubber D is going to be Silk

Zoro x Tashigi confirmation when?

is that some kind of Deviantart OC ?

>this arc is probably my all time favourite
jesus fucking christ

Why are they shooting a fucking rocket at big mom with poison?

Why not just poison her food?

Proto Nami
onepiece.wikia.com/wiki/Silk

I can't wait for Gin to show up and fight off one of the Vinsmokes.

He's dead

Reminder that caramel's photo is big mom's vivre card

No it is not.

What's wrong with that?

you do you user

is there a specific reason you say that?

You are supposed to defend your claim, not just dump it and then ask others for explanations.

Leave Kaido to me!

I fucking hate the average OP fan

pubescent kids?

?

what in the fuck is that

Now that's edgy.

Eh. I think Luffy reached the point where his next power up will be some kind of normal form.
It's always like that in shonen, you get more and more big/impressive, but the strongest form is rarely like that.

You are not allowed to like One Piece here, please delete your post.

oh, right.

This photograph must have some connection to Big Mom's invulnerability, since she's invincible unless it it somehow damaged, and when it was damaged just slightly it somehow caused her intense pain and actually injured her. The obvious idea is that it contains her soul like a horcrux/phylactery/soul gem/picture of dorian gray

The problem with this is that normally, things big mom puts her life force in become homies. The photo did not.

However, we know that vivre cards are meant to contain pieces of one's soul/life force, and they aren't animate. Big mom could likely make an exceptional vivre card to contain her entire soul, but since one scrap contains her entire life force instead of the residual life of a nail clipping, damaging it is much more harmful to her than cutting one's nails would be

Luffy´s uncle is rayleygh speedreader-kun

Leave The Kaido to me!

you aren't explaining why big mom would do that in the first place. this is a photo that is completely exposed during her tea parties, not some well-guarded secret hidden in a place no one can see.

Well you sold me. I didnt think you had anything either.

No, leave Mr The Kaido to me

Never skip leg day.

I'm just sad that we aren't gonna get to see fleshed out backgrounds for the entire Big Mom senpai/pirates. Oda really pumped out some great designs this time.

It also has sentimental value to her. The same reason Voldemort didn't hide his diary or his ring or nagini

I wanna see the origin of Cpt. Karhoonch on the right there

Well get background of the most importants which is good enough for me

It doesn't make sense why burgess wanted luffys fruit. It's a shitty fruit, he could of stolen doflamingo's or fucking Sabo's, hell, pica's

Could you imagine how huge Burgess would be if he used Gear 4 after taking luffy's fruit?

>It's a shitty fruit
After 850 chapters how can anyone say this?
>doflamingo's
Needs even more training than Luffy's one if you want to master it
>fucking Sabo's
LOL

Burgess wouldn't need g4 for boundman type attacks. He already has the build for it.

what are you even saying

you can't do what g4 does with a normal body no matter your build

My guy, it's a shitty fruit in the new world where haki is up and about. Also, it's the fact he's MC.

He wants it because look how much luffy accomplished with it. He is very famous so he is looking for famous people fruits

Yeah I liked when Burgess retracted his fist into his forearm and then exploded it out with massive force against Sabo

>Needs even more training than Luffy's one if you want to master it
???

For you

ARRRGGGH, MY STITCHES. YOU FUCKING CUNT.

He wouldn't have a normal body with the gomu gomu

Luffy has had his fruit for a shorter time and still btfo'd Doffy

Laffy hasn't mastered his fruit, and he's shorting his ability with gears, which for some fucking reason was a thing that was killing him, but that literally got negated.

10/10 i laughed

It was never killing him. The strain that he had not trained for is what did the damage. Notice he uses a forearm pump for a spurt of g2 attacks now instead of pumping both legs and staying in the form constantly.

Lucci himself said Laffy was hacking his life away by burning himself out and taxing his body by forcing his body to use his nutrients more.

How much of an advantage does Jinbe give the Straw Hats in ship-to-ship combat since most crews we've seen don't have fishmen on them?

Lucci is an edgelord faggot who knows nothing about the properties of a rubber body

Luffy was hurting himself there because of the strain he hadn't trained for. That's why he's learned how to shorten the time he uses g2 and use smaller pumps now. Also, a shonen staple is previous taxing moves/forms always become easier to use as time goes on

This is for

Arlong and his men moved coral reefs and just sank like 5 marine ships. Crazy.

Was it me or was Don Krieg insanely strong? Luffy only had to get a little bit of help from Law to beat Doflamingo but Luffy only beat Krieg because he was weakened from not eating for over a month and having to fight off Mihawk and Gin.

How big is his dick

Enough for Viola to take

No, Kuro was fucking powerful.
>East Blue pirate with fucking Soru
Imagine if he came back now he'd probably tear up this wedding ez

Krieg fought off the worlds strongest swordsman and is physically stronger than Jozu.

Well Kuro was able to go fast enough that Luffy, who has been known to keep up with Rokushiki masters, had trouble keeping up with him.

Leave Big Mom to me.

>Krieg is stronger than one of Whitebeard's commanders
>Kuro is faster than rokushiki masters
Both of them need to return fucking up the new world.

Reminder that Wapol's real name is Charlotte Waffle

i pray to god for that

gear 4 looks ridiculous

Neither a true also Kuro is fucking garbage, since he's untrained he literally can't see when moving at high speed

I think gear 5 will be combining gear 2 with full body haki to superheat his body in a way that looks like diable jambe.

Side effects include burns all over his body and becoming too loose and bendy to stand up

Any of you fuckers ever read Toriko? I almost meant to get around to it with it having so many Wan Piss crossovers

I jumped straight into the ending where NEO was wrecking shit and eating literal SuperNovas.

Looked like crazy fun, hell i'm planning to read up myself.