Sargon knew of doxxing
youtu.be/-i3XXPoaiIk

>The Madness of the Sargonites (AH)
youtu.be/JkBuI6er71c

OLD

***QUICKEST RUNDOWN VID***
>Could it get any worse? (It could)
youtu.be/J4xQoF-NyAQ

(((Kraut))) was a Jewish youtube skeptic (fedora athiest) who led the witchhunt against alt-right youtube girl RageAfterStorm & got her fired from her job. He then attempts a skeptic "debunk" of Race Realism by snarky pilpul Youtube vids.

This YT debate on Race Realism goes on for the past 4 months: Kraut & Tea vs JF Gariepy (Québécois PhD Biologist) & Ryan Faulk of The Alternative Hypothesis. JF & Alt-Hype have been merrily BTFOing Kraut.

Kraut's sekrit Discord is leaked revealing a massive dox & pilpul Op. of Skeptic Stasi working w/ /leftypol/ & Antifa to infiltrate, gaslight, & delet every Alt-Right/Race Realist on the net (& fake their nudes) called Operation Mincemeat & Operation Red Mackerel. Kraut's world comes TUMBLING DOWN & he deletes everything.

Imgurs full of screen caps.
imgur.com/gallery/KjPqg
imgur.com/gallery/ONC6g

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ucM3gGKWGOc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>a laymen doesn't understand studies, but trust me!!!
t. collage dropout.

LOL did you guys notice how Destiny shut the fuck up about the science when Ryan Faulk joined, and then as soon as Faulk left Destiny brought up race to JF again?

WARSKI DEBATE STREAM RACE REALISM WITH DESTINY

youtube.com/watch?v=ucM3gGKWGOc

We're not getting Jim's video are we?

STFU ANDY UR OUT OF YOU ELEMENT

Jesus Christ, Destiny is UNSTOPPABLE
Is it even possible to best this intellectual titan? I don't think so

Also carpet cleaner

Warski doesn't support the ethnostate. What a cuck

yeah he reaaally is fuckin afraid of ryan faulk

guys... did destiny just get btfo eternally or just me

Taking 20 minutes to "unpack" the question "is it wrong to not want to fuck tyrannies?" = btfo?

Focus
On
The
Normative
Arguments

Reminder that race is lot deeper than outward physical characteristics and we have ton of proof for it. alt-hype does better job at this than JF, JF doesn't specialize in this, doesn't know enough studies.

Yup

Outside of Sup Forums how popular is Destiny? In terms of his political and social opinions, not his video game playing.

He loves saying nigger now.

destiny will study this for 1 month, be afraid alt right

WHAT A PIECE OF SHIT

He said he is going to spend a WHOLE MONTH of study on this. Be afraid racists.

like 80% of his viewers are hatewatchers and obviously like 99% of destiny posting are memes

Destiny buttblasted

He is a sophist that will talk around a question and hope that the moderator is to incompetent to call him out. He often backpedals when he is confronted and relies on moral arguments or pleads ignorance without conceding his point.

He literally repeated Kraut's FIND THE JEANS

IT TOOK US OVER 2 HOURS TO FIGURE OUT WHETHER OR NOT DESTINY WANTS TO FUCK TRANNIES OR NOT

AND WE'RE STILL NOT EVEN SURE HERE E STANDS

we have the studies, we have the desinties.... the desenties are retarded

pretty sure he will spend it on introspection to look for intrinsic value

Destiny literally cannot argue against mating with someone that shares half his genes.

I feel like race realism is Axis July 1940 right now with Kraut being Poland, and Destiny being France
we've had constant victories, but the future is still very uncertain, and a larger field is starting to enter the fray.

JF did list a bunch of differences, I think the biggest mistake here was letting Destiny move away from race realism and go into politics, and then have him berate a women on the internet.
If this was just about race realism it would be a very short #debate" as destiny himself admits he is not familiar enough with the science.

>Destiny is still talking about Tera
Hahahaha

Did JF btfo destiny then?

Is he just a videogame player? Why do people care about his opinions?

>desinties
>desenties
Two fucking times.

that a jf quote?

He did this absolute BTFOING of the alt right in a few days. Imagine what he'll do in a month.

Be very afraid

So you guys enjoy the trashing of JF and Alt Homosexual?

Destiny has a small cult with a discord I think most people either don't care about his gay stream or hate him for his pilpul

He got pretty badly blown the fuck out and scampered away like a frightened mouse

ITS NOT FUCKING FAIR, I BETTED MY ENTIRE LIFE SAVINGS ON HIM BEATING JF BECAUSE HE'S WON EVERY DEBATE AND NOW HE'S LOST! ITS JUST NOT FUCKING FAIR BROS!

I am sick of the IQ debate, my country is being recolonized by Chinese, who gives a shit about intelligence? People preference their in-group period, everyone acts tribal, only "whites" have been taught not to.

Destiny is a faggot that is incapable of abstract thinking.

He's in love but knows she'll never sink low enough to date him. He's mad.

holy shit guys, im legit scared right fucking now. destiny is doing an entire month of research, holy fuck what do we do? it's over. time to pack our bags

CAN I GET A RUN DOWN? I MISSED THE GAY DEBATE

When was the new Jim video supposed to be released?

is there any question by now that people like JF and Alt Hype are pretty much the best the alt right has now instead of THOTS

warski had a typo on his stream as Desinty

he really said fuck asians not fuck trannies

What women would date a 4'2 man?

Fuck guys its over. Destiny disproved racisim. How will we go on?

Where are the intelligence genes? Show 10 genes faggots. Destiny won

did destiny win the debate?

Yeah, but he mostly just mentioned physical differences and some with little meaning like sickle cell anemia, nobody cares about that. isn't he neurologist? he need to get into brain more.

3rd quarter 2018

Shut it shill. Alt homo got btfo the moment Destiny told him to go find a time machine

these people are the heart of the alt right and likely have been in hiding until recently. this is just the tip of the iceberg of the talent and genius waiting to blossom out of the alt right underground imo

FIND THE GENES

in what video? the stream? or is there a different video youre talking about?

>where is god
>theists btfo

yeah, only humans and dwarves are confirmed races, orcs and elves disproven

will he start a discord?
will he talk to academics?
will he focus on chemistry and molecular genetics exclusively?
does this sound like something that happened?

Morality will be the new attack vector from SJW's and lefties.

this. He honestly destroys nyone he comes into contact with. yes he did

If you don't want to fuck trannies then what the heck is wrong with you, dawg? you need some introspection.

There's aIso the fact that he won't even debate the facts, and just tries to point at other examples of people and say "SEE, LOOK AT WHAT THIS OTHER PERSON THINKS, HOW HORRIBLE IS THAT???"

Like, what's next? Point to satirical articles at the Daily Stormer about lynching niggers and WOW JUST WOW against that?

Did Tiny ever talk about any science at all. All he did was spout consequentialism and WOW JUST WOW while pointing at other unrelated people.

>Destiny got fucking BTFO
>refuses to face JF again until he has a month to prepare

sooner or later he is going to get conned to try to get a university degree in neurosci just to btfo some rando on the internet

We're a fucking sham

I'm going to the kitchen to get a knife for my sepukku goodbye bros

but chinese have 10iq points over you
its normal they colonize

SHOW ME 100 GENES HAHA TOO SLOW I WIN

JF unleashed a neverending series of strawmans for every single one of Destiny's examples.
Nothing interesting happened. Except some chick got thrashed by all of them.

while they've been wallowing in their selfassured superiority, we've been preparing for this. i'm not too worried.

nothing destiny said hasn't already crossed my mind

>JF starts educating Destiny on race
>Destiny runs away from the topic and goes into the morality of an etnostate.
>2 berating tara
>finally after 2 hours of being a condescending little shit to a women on the internet get's back to Race and JF.
>Admits he doesn't know enough about the science and will have to set up another debate.

Because he made JonTron look stupid in a race debate once. Now people think he's some legit debater when really he's just an autistic Sophist,

>I am sick of the IQ debate, my country is being recolonized by Chinese, who gives a shit about intelligence?
this
tribalism is an inborn characteristic
that's all the argument you need for some degree of ethnonationalism

JFGASM

HE SAID IT

andy introducing his new topics.... ANDY RACEWARSKI

Pipe Dreams
I
P
E

D
R
E
A
M
S

ah thats fine, asians are often trannies

He says tomorrow if he doesn’t get it done tonight (in central burger time). I’m gig to be patient because he said that it was going to be a bigger part and well worth it, but goddamn I need my Jim fix soon

>le fast talking midget man

>Destiny now botting polls to prove he didn't lose

JF strawmans all the time

>talking about the JQ
That's just how you get people arrested.

this
>either you import low iq people who rape your daughter, or you import a foreign ruling class

In both cases, we are being colonized.

Mass migration is a crime against humanity.

White racial consciousness NOW

Is this the same as an anime character losing, saying they will train harder, and coming back a month later to fight again? This is an actual anime arc.

shapiro?

this

destiny doesnt care, your a racist. remember he is a mixed mutt so he doesnt care about your culture/homeland

He's a brainlet with a heart of gold. He was drunk whe he went on his edgey rant the other night. None of these main stream muppets with a sizable YT presence is gonna take sides. The comfy center is the place to be if you want to keep a channel going. Same shit with Sargon and many others.

Who were the ones that got banned?

Warski redpilled

He basically admitted defeat by concluding "I don't know much about this, I'm a layman I need to study this for a month."

Warski is basically just announcing that his show is now going to be Alt Right and that he no longer is a part of the skeptisphere

Destiny said that a etnostate is a pipedream but why is it a pipedream exactly?

The whole act of reducing the debate to genetics is a grand diversion, it's a fallacius act on a collossal scale. People who actually have a clue understand that all that matters can be seen with the eyes, heard with the ears and understood with the mind. Nobody needs genetic studies to understand why they don't want to be outbred in their own land by a people who are absolutely alien. It's absolutely absurd.

My apologies, I did not know.

Far more than would date a 4'2" inch man called Destiny.

Does he have any background in science or does he just read Wikipedia?

>Sophist
You do disservice to people who bothered to learn the art of Sophistry by calling Destiny a Sophist. If everyone in the room can see every trick and turn you make then you're just a bad arguer, hardly a Sophist.

When you have no argument, talk real fast, attack people's character, and shower your opponent in superfluous information/examples until the time runs out.

Alt Hype was my favourite part of the stream. Destiny immediately chimping out on Andy for letting him speak because he knows he can't beat him. And then him keeping quiet the entire time.

No, this is Team Rocket getting perpetually BTFO