NORTH KOREA NUKE LAUNCH WITHIN 48 HOURS

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
I THOUGHT WW3 WAS A MEME
twitter.com/EndGameShowWW3/status/946157262233657345

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UYFTbzREY7M
cnbc.com/2017/12/26/north-korea-may-test-new-recon-satellite-south-korea-media-report.html
twitter.com/bowden_jayden/status/946201378426368000
twitter.com/TheAnonJournal/status/945021864237322240
youtube.com/watch?v=H1o4B9SWrX4
youtu.be/ZJNzVzd6fI4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>could be moving things for satellite or missile launch
>source: my cavernous ass
Stop crying wolf you alarmist sliding faggot

fuck off Jew

>nk launches satellite
>un approves naval blockade
>us moves enormous fleet in to enforce the blockade
>surprise amphibious invasion

Screencap this.

youtube.com/watch?v=UYFTbzREY7M

ITS HAPPENING

>no its not.

NK literally said they would do an ICBM launch (disguised as satellite) soon.
cnbc.com/2017/12/26/north-korea-may-test-new-recon-satellite-south-korea-media-report.html

What does NK even get out of this shit? Is Kim just literally insane?

>California gets nuked
>Trump in 2020, 2024, 2028 and 2032 before he gets bored.

shut up

>What does NK even get out of this shit? Is Kim just literally insane?

NK has been very clear that they see a credible nuclear deterrent as critical to the survival of their state. The rest of the world has to believe that they would use this capability for it to be credible.

NK is correct, by the way. Saddam and Gadhafi would be alive if they had nukes.

OP is 1 post by this id
they keep screaming N Korea...

they want us to keep eyes off the arrests linked to Uranium one.
Americans came up here to Canada and arrested a bunch of people and flew them DIRECTLY to guontomao bay.

Today 48 flights where seen going to Git bay.

That is whats really happening, as it turns out the (this is where it has to do with North Korea) Hillary and Obama administration had signed off on selling nukes to N Korea. That is where they got their nuke tech from.

We all know that Muller himself delivered nukes to the USSR personally.

you surprise me
thought for sure this was a slide thread.

Nukes dont exist kiddo

>NK issues a threat
>idiots fall for it
Show me ONE time North Korea has ever followed through with its posturing

Gotchu bro

They have a history of killing people and breaking things. It isn't just words. And there was the whole Korean War.

They have killed SK and US citizens/military many times before.

Good job!

kekus maximus

Based swede debases the modern day dark-energy royal society

YOLO #SHOTSFIRED

>>un approves naval blockade
As if we need their permission.
>inb4 freedom of teh seaz

They said long ago they’d make missiles that could reach the US. Now embedded in the news is talk of DPRK missiles reaching london and such.

At this point it doesn’t even matter; if you’re running around holding warheads like that you can damn well do whatever you want. Doesn’t make the stupid decisions any less stupid, but they have a history of aggressiveness and hostile dialogue here.

ANY hostile nuclear launch would be a tragedy in some form or another.

Eventually something has to stick.
I just got a pretty okay job though after a year of being a NEET so with my luck this will be the one that shuts off the electric grid or something.

North Korea is deep state, think about it. The regime is entirely guarded, entirely in control. Programming the citizens 24/7. They literally have their own country with a military.
Trump is not perfect, but he is arguably not a deep state globalist traitor to America.
It's not a battle of nations... It's Trump VS the CIA. He is draining the swamp of Satanic child sex trafficking rings and individuals hell bent on taking down America. This is the CIAs counter-move.
Also their last card to play is project blue beam...we shall see.

We are fugged.

B1-Bs may be headed to NK NOW
twitter.com/bowden_jayden/status/946201378426368000

lol

Unless if Kim has completely lost his mind. I highly doubt that he'll fire a nuclear missile at another country. Him doing so will not only result in his death. It would result in destruction of North Korea. China nor Russia would be capable of defending him. Since doing so would probably cause mass civil unrest in their own country. North Korea would last only for a few days if they ever dared to launch a nuclear weapon at another country.

I dont think it will be aimed at any country, whats happening here is they said they will launch 2 satellites - 1 is 100kg the other just over a tonne.
I believe the lighter one has cameras fitted for surveillance, the other likely carries a ~1tonne H-bomb to EMP USA as soon as the inevitable war begins.

Oh shit, I forgot that north korea has nuked us 9k1 times since 2k16

More like they stole secrets or another country helped them, but the end goal is the same. If anything it'll just continue the unstoppable force and immovable object arms race with missiles and defense systems. Sure the patriot is a bit out of date but nork missiles are still soviet tier.

Who cares what tier they are, fact is they do the job and 5 ICBM's at once can go through any defence system in the world, even if its just 1 that makes it thats enough.

He’s 71 now ass cheese. I doubt it.

Hello Barron Trump 2028/2032

Awww soon all you fatty imperialist morons will witness the us being crippled with an emp and then a full scale invasion

HEILA KIM JONG-UN

Barron suffers from mental retardation like Eric and Tiffany Trump. Runs in the family.

A emp blast would without a doubt affect cause chaos in the streets. However, the United States military is well prepared for an EMP attack. Even military vehicles such as the M1 Abrams Tank are more than capable if withstanding any form of EMP blast. North Korea would not be saved by blasting a EMP at the United States. The outcome would no different than if North Korea fired a nuclear missile at the United States.

Kewl...one of my ham radios & an amp are in a Faraday cage. I’m packed too. Bring it on!

How accurate is this?

Why is that fucking image so perfect? I mean it's...just....perfect.

This is factually incorrect.

Did you literally read that before posting????

Pussies

see

>Korea War II
>Bluebeam
>World War III
>Interstellar Reunification

Goy it's most likely a satellite

Ive been waiting for 2 years now, fuck off its not gonna happen.

having a tard as president doesn't sound as bad as having a nigger president

Not in Sweden they don't

EMP is a meme

It might screw up a few things, in a very localized area.

see

> Being this stupid
Let me see if i can get it right:
You think Putin is a great guy who just wants to preserve his country?

>dennis rodman biggest nigger in pro sports history
>calling out trump and kim
guess it takes a nigger to know some niggers

lol, north korea has never even promised to pre-emptively nuke the USA. Read their state news and listen to Kim Jong Un's speeches, they lay their entire position out as clear as day and it's not that unreasonable. Attack us and we will nuke you, which is the position of every nuclear-armed country.

The only reason media flips out about every single NK missle test is because they literally HAVE TO FUCKING TELL US before they test a missle.

To add to that, they're specifically talking about the build up of missiles just on the other side of the demilitarized zone, something the US media NEVER talks about. This is the exact same thing the US/Israel has been doing to Russia. How would the US government respond if North Korea started installing missile launchers along the Mexican border? The US would have already antimatter bombed them.

well its only posturing until its not
your trade towers were only there until they weren't too

twitter.com/TheAnonJournal/status/945021864237322240

Your source is trying to pass old footage off as new. Show's over.

It's a few hours old.. see

Would be interesting to see CNN's reaction. They would probably defend Kim and bash Trump in a spectacular show of mental gymnastics.

Barron is legitimately autistic and his IQ is probably off the charts. Whether you want to admit it or not, Trump himself is very smart, his Uncle taught at MIT, and Melania speaks 5 languages (which is no small feat)

BUMP

Oh hi, Ausgaylianon. Bored again, I see?

Yeah, fatboy Kimmy says a lot of things, Ausgaylianon.

Hello, shitwit. Considering NK's technology is 50's-tier, it would be impossible for him to nuke an entire state. Kill yourself.

>twitter account made for ww3 larp
>larps about ww3
Woah

He meant about the nukes thing. If they followed through on their promises and if Kim was that much of a psychopath, Seoul and Tokyo would've been pure rubble a long time ago.

see

W E R E I N F O R I T N O W S C O O B
E
R
E

I
N

F
O
R

I
T

N
O
W

S
C
O
O
B

Oh fuck American populous is armed can never invade.

China will not defend him at all if he strikes first. Neither will Russia. Why do all happeningfags think Kim is this psychopathic dumbass? He has his own logic and strategy behind these tests, you know.

Right? How long before reddit starts making fun of Sup Forums

Nobody gives a shit about you or your fearmongering, Ausgaylianon. Calm your tits.

Bit late for that buddy..

>Nobody gives a shit
>6 posts by this ID

Kim launches these rockets to prop up his regime. Hes all in on the NK nationalism.

Listen, UK, you and me we gotta stick together. Educate me and I'll toughen you.

Exactly. He wants his regime to be taken seriously by other countries. That's all this really is but the media and McMaster want you to think you're going to die soon.

post yfw instead of USA, they fire it on Israel and it hits

Please nuke San Francisco.

HAPPENING LIVESTREAM:
youtube.com/watch?v=H1o4B9SWrX4

>NK thread
>RON PAUL HAPPENING AAAAAAH

As always it's FUCKING NOTHING.

Could you imagine what Sup Forums would look like if it existed in the Reagan era, back when tensions with Russia (an actual existential threat) were as bad as tensions are with NK now? Could you imagine the thousands upon thousands of "IT'S HAPPENING" and LARP threads?

youtu.be/ZJNzVzd6fI4

Here we go boys!!! Kim and trumps war speeches !!!!

YOU GOT A WAR FACE?

LET ME SEE YOUR WAR FACE!!

'Kim is a crazy psycho who will eventually use a nuke' is - literally - reddit.

80% chance this is not a larp

ITS NOT HAPPENING! party over folks tuck yourselves in and get some ZzzzZZZzzzs

More like Le 56% chance :^)

HeH
>The mountain gods are pissed.

They have a god given right to test their rockets though, as they have been doing so for decades. Fuck off back to your larp shack brainlet.

They're getting ready for a test no doubt. Also be aware that the global elites are closer to getting convicted. Remember, Mattis went to go visit GITMO. (((They))) might be pushing for a N.Korea war.

They share a sacred lake called heaven, of course China will help Kim.

Where is the ron paul u fucking idiot

Another test? Oh wow, it's almost like business as usual at this point! You guys always post these stupid LARP Twitters too, that blue checkmark means sweet shitall anymore.