Why do US citizens so indebted?

Why do US citizens so indebted?

Why do German citizens not grammar?

They don't know how to spend money correctly.
I know a guy in 100k usd debt who every time he gets an offer for a 0 interest card he puts all his debt on it but since he cant pay it off it still collects.

why are germans so raped?

no time to learn inferior languages.
german requires much more attention than whatever ebonics youre conversinging with.

I am sorry user. I speak five languages and it is 3 am over here. I fuck up sometimes.

You still did not answer my question though.

>speak five languages
which ones? just english, french and some swedish here

English, French, German, Russian and glorious Nipponese.

>glorious Nipponese
How the hell did you learn moonspeak? I had to live and work in Quebec for 5 fucking years until I even got it close to passable to the natives, they still knew I was english but gave me credit for trying, Quebecois are famously pricks though

I do speak six languages as well:
German; English; French; Spanish; Polish: Russian
and i dont even have to care. My fucking family is mixed up so it helps. Some are proud of being "pure" some shit. I dont give a fuck luckily i speak all those languages.

I studied it at university. I was in need of a second subject for my bachelor degree, so I chose Nipponese.

at which one?

Bochum. It is a great university. At least during the time when I was still enrolled there. Students are surprisingly down to earth, living is affordable and education (for Japanese at least) is world class. Can definitely recommend.

>the time when I was still enrolled there
How long ago was that? My school (Queens U in Kingston Ontario) was great in 2000 when I graduated, now it is SJW and immigrant central, I will never send them another dollar

I have a lot of family in bochum. Really i would not like to study there. Maybe the university is good but the city is shit. Are you still living there?
Everyone who i know and was studying there moved as fast as i know away from there to a different city

Canada go fuck yourself. Wannabe Europe in murica. I have studied in Berlin and i am very happy about it. Maybe the city isnt the greatest but people are grounded. I spent an semester in canada and your "studys" are really easy if you study in europe

Nope. I quit midways and moved back to my hometown. Started two year training as a wholesale clerk near Berlin, and worked in my company for one more year after. Then my mother got a stroke and I quit working for one year to take care of her. Luckily she recovered greatly and can live her life on her own again.
I am now working as a Call-Center Agent for a major corporation now. It's in my hometown and I can still be close to my family that way.
I am planning to start my own thing sometime next year though, since I have no debt and can set aside some money to get something going.

Turns out when you issue a debt based currency... You take on debt. Who. Fucking. Knew.

illegal banking practices to drive (((gdp)))

2009-2012

remember this word for the rest of your life.

failure

Why do you think

you had one job germany

you were supposed to save the 56% NOT JOIN US

They don't teach anyone finances and they seem to think that getting approved for a loan or a credit card is "getting one over" on the "system" and that they can avoid paying or pay bare minimum and be fine. I have my car completely paid off and 10k in student loans that I'm managing fine. Thankfully my parents made it very clear to me that money is never free and how to manage it responsibly.

whoah Hans, I was just asking, things have gone to total shit here in the last 20 years, don't pull out the mustard gas shells

I am doing pretty well for a failure :^)

This is an important question. I think that the reason is because our citizens have been weaned from all financial training in school for about the last 40 or 50 years. The acceptance of debt is a relatively new thing that seems to time up with that. We don't teach kids to balance checkbooks and we push credit tools at them from the day they turn 18 and are legally bound by their own stupid decisions. The banks have won that.

Teach your kids that debt is a tool that can enslave. Take them to a Dave Ramsey course at a church (he's a NO DEBT EVER guy) or teach them about debt, but it's dangers.

A lot of my friends are in trouble because they had no idea how debt and interest works. Shit, I'll be honest, I've been there, but won't be ever again.

thats great. Are you working for amazon as everyone in berlin does if he works in a call center?

College dropout novelty language extrordinare

But fractional reserve banking is very legal, goy

please call me fritz. Did not wanted to be too rude. But honestly the studys at you colleges are not really challenging. Best wishes to you hockey or ice hockey country. Best of luck from Hans

Hope Arabic is easier for you.

During I worked at a wholesaler for roofing equipment near Berlin (Hoppegarten to be exact), but I was always living in a town north east of Berlin. I used to get to work by train, but I spent 5 hours daily to commute back and forth. I just kept going to pay off my Bafög and to have some spare money in my bank account. Berlin has more Call-Centers than Amazon. Bosch for example has a major Call-Center in Berlin. They do services for airlines and car manufacturer.

I am now working for E.ON, but not in Berlin.

But user, you can not drop out of college in Germany and get into an University. This is not how it works over here, You silly burger!

Cause they payin for ISRAEL AND THE JEWS
AIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT ?????????

Wu-TANG !!!!!!

lol, not according to the Constitution,
albeit the constitution is a compact that we aren't privy to...

dumb americans give their money to the US fed aka the eternal jew.

They stand by and let the jews use that money to take over their corporations, media, etc... and smile while it happens.

Well im a woke muthafucka and I say kill all the jews.

Every facet of our consumer culture is built around debt. You're supposed to grow up in the middle class with a fuckton of toys, video games, expensive sports leagues and family vacations in a McMansion your parents paid for. Then, you go to college and take out $80k in loans to get a degree. You get a job and buy your own McMansion, then spend the rest of your life trying to convince everyone else you're better off than you really are. No one is willing to budget and save. Everyone wants everything now, and that's possible through debt.

>the studys at you colleges are not really challenging
we have some top notch math and engineering programs, but yeah generally gone to SJW hell, which is why I won't send my old uni a single buck (PhD applied mathematics by the way) ironically enough I work for the the government right now doing research into a subject I hate 'climate change', I guarantee you will never see my work published because the data goes against the grain, it's on methane and climate.

LIVING HERE IN JERSEY