Paul Nehlen denounced by (((Breitbart)))

washingtonpost.com/news/powerpost/wp/2017/12/27/ryans-pro-white-primary-foe-denounced-by-breitbart-after-his-anti-semitic-tweets/?utm_term=.5019740283e1

Well, (((they))) are getting worried...Paul is officially a threat. What's the next move pol?

neheln is the ultimate white trash.. the lowest tier, where bannon is mid-tier white trash. I hope some black guy fucks up Nehelen real nice.

>We must listen to what the jews tell us to do
not even once kike

Nehlen is a Zionist too.

>let's send the Jews to a nuclear-armed Israel just like they want!

Go away TRS.

Fuck breitbart
Fuck neocons acting like they're not neocons
Fuck Israel

Nehlen can't back down. If he causes a democratic win by stealing republican votes it's better to flex our numbers than get in another another useless patriotard.

He realized he's unelectable so now he can reveal his true power level.

this mother fucker reeks of controlled opposition.
amazing the best leaders the cheese heads could produce are paul ryan and this idiot

>Kikebart cucking out to Israel firsters again
Imagine my shock

you reek of a shill

you know you are doing the right thing when you get denounced by breitbart the king of circumcised media

its a shame your shitposts aren't credible, isnt it, toothpaste

>>>/reddit/

He's going to win.

>Your opinion is different than mine, you must be paid to think that way

You do know you sound like a basement dwelling neckbeard, correct? Your comments aren't helping anything except solidifying the aforementioned opinion of you.

>Reddit spacing
Go back to The_Donald you fucking faggot.

Strategically, it wasn’t a very bright move. He’s done now. And Ryan won’t go anywhere. Thanks for fucking that up Paul. I liked a lot of what you said, but I always thought you were pretty boring and not very charismatic at all. You’ve gotten better, but he still bore the shit out of me when you’re on interviews. Really the only thing I TRULY liked about you was that you weren’t Paul Ryan

The thing is I agree with almost everything he says except it's the OTHER tweets that sub on kikes and his shit on Fash was just too fucking out there. The guy is deranged. Glad Bannon cut ties.

Let's support him anyway.

>your opinion is different than mine, you must be a basement dwelling neckbeard
Reddit is down the hall to the left

>he called out jews
>therefore he MUST be a Zionist!
>I bet TRS did this
brainletwojak.jpg

>Paul Nehlen's opinions are different than mine, he must be controlled opposition

The amount of defeatist shills means Nehlen is legit

ITT: Shills going after Bannon again.

Why are they going after Bannon? Because he's dangerous. He may have screwed up Alabama, but Trump got elected on Bannon's watch. On the Israel/Tribe front, Bannon is basically indistinguishable from Trump.

> I hope some black guy fucks up Nehelen
Because you wouldn't have the stones to do it yourself, would you beardy boi?

orly, shill?

>Oh look, someone else who is right wing and out in the open! Quick, time to call him controlled opposition!
Just fuck off, it's getting boring

If this dude’s a millionaire, why don’t we let him support us before we support him? We could do a ton of flyer campaigns with a pitiful 10,000 shekels.

Guys......
why aren't there any kikes?
WHY AREN'T THERE ANY KIKES!?
What have we done? Abort!

He is a retard. Should have kept his cards to his chest til he was elected. He's not cool or charasmatic like Trump. He needs to lay off calling out jew checkmarks on Twitter, and stick to policy. He just isn't that interesting to be making a fuss. All he had to do was stfu and not be Paul Ryan and he would have had every magapede on his dick..hes fucking stupid. No eye for optics or strategy.

>implying it isn't infinitely easy to answer a (((question))) when that (((question))) is stuck in one patch of land the same size as Rhode Island

>He needs to lay off calling out jew checkmarks on Twitter, and stick to policy.

>doesn't call out the jews
>"fucking shill! he won't call out the jews"

>calls out the jews
>"he is a retard. should have kept his cards to his chest"

hy/pol/crites

He'll never hold elected office now.

On one hand, Nehlen seems too good to be true. On the other hand, he doesn't seem capable of maintaining good optics with his power level - he literally told someone to eat a bullet. While I admire his tenacity, most professionals won't take you serious if you speak like this in real life.

You realize no one actually likes kikes right? They're vile creatures and even normies are annoyed by tehm.

>This
Signal boost for maximum butthurt and lulz

That's fine. If we signal boost him it will show that many agree with him.

>Signal boost
The fuck does that even mean, is that some Tumblr bullshit.

>I must shill for a mentally unstable white nigger

Pol is not a club to join to personal army the insane.You can smell his mental BO a mile away.

We have to keep this scum from getting elected.

Not gonna lie, former Nehlen supporter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Nehlen crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the Congress codes.

>I'm a pussy so he should be too

Fuck off shill

Controlled opposition shill.

> anyone who disagrees with me is a shill
> anyone who calls me a shill is a neckbeard

Fuck up off my site before I kill you, faggot.

How about you fuck off back to Israel faggot

this

>This is now an ammerimutt thread

>this
Nehlen is redpilling normies by the masses. Nehlen isn't even attacking, however, he is baiting. He says something and they swarm him, ultimately revealing themselves and their true agenda. Nehlen is exposing who they really are

Nobody asked the opinion of a cuck

He is optical cancer rn. No one with any clout is touching him. There are subtle ways to name the jew and he is fucking dumb. One moment calling out jews, the next claiming to support Isreal. I shill and retweet for him on Twitter, but I can at least admit here is stupid and essentially his virtue signaling pol may have cost him the election.

I have two theories, and don't call me a shill right away pls.

What if Paul Nehlen is controlled opposition? What if he's a Jewish plant and runs against Trump as a way to divide the populist right? What if he's only using Sup Forums and harder right rhetoric as a way to create a platform that he won't go through with, or he becomes more of what we have now? Will we ever have the Jew out of the picture?

Another theory is if Paul Nehlen is for real. This would mean another Bernie-Hillary situation where Bernie's run in the primaries really hurt Hillary. If Paul becomes the right's Bernie, this could hurt what we have now. I like now, but it's not perfect with all the Kikery Zionism going on. In this case - if Paul's platform catches on, we have to give it all we got, otherwise we're fucked.

yes. What that person meant is "promote"

lmao ded

considering how many shills are against him, I think its safe to say Nehalem will win.

>be4ing incapable of recognizing a dirtbag
holy shit, you people have become democrats

Wisconsinite here

I live 20 mins from Paul. I volunteered for his upcoming campaign.

I hope all the anons in the midwest drive out to his rallies. It's going to be the biggest Sup Forums meetup to ever happen

No but a boring who should at least get a fan base outside of pol if he wants to win. Why is this so hard for you all.

>bannon is mid-tier white trash
I used to think that too but read up, he's another zio-cuck clone. Mr. Nehlen does seem very interesting though. Hopefully he can take that faggot Paul Ryans place.

Paul "The Jew Baker from Wisconsin" Nehalem

Paul "The Oven so tight, might as well bake some Jews tonight" Nehalem

Paul "Every Jew needs eternal curfew" Nehlem

Breitbart has a ton of Jews on staff. Theirl head editor is a jew. This should surprise no one. Breitbart is the controlled op of the right wing of the kosher sandwich. This does nothing but legitimize nehlen as the real deal

>Oy vey!

Paul Ryan and Pail Nehalem, thats the best you faggots can come up with, really?
you're not supposed to smoke the cheese

Fellow SE Wisconsinite here as well, planning to volunteer for Nehlen's campaign, anything to help the cause! I met him at Burlington ChocolateFest in 2016, seemed like a good guy then, gave me a "Dump Ryan" stress ball, now it's time to give the man my time and assistance.

>being surprised by this
I mean of course Kikebart is going to publicly hate the guy but you're retarded if you don't think the piece slamming him wasn't to get him more exposure.

You're either a Jew a nigger or a cuck

The shills are out in force.

To keep on the attack. If you let them they will make you play defense forever.

I wish Paul Nehlen was running for president. I would vote for him in an instant.

A good looking white man who names the Jew......what more could you ask for.

White zionism is ILLEGAL

What he said was so tame compared to some of the stuff that site produces and I think it is a good question. If white people acting in their best interest are supremacists then surely it is the same for other groups who act in similar fashion. I would go further and say whites act in their interests less than any other group and get called supremacists for merely standing up for themselves.

>da JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOS

Nice platform fucktards. Looking forward to 1% of the vote.

So is he going to be booted from the Republican Party? I think he's better off running as an independent.

wtf I'm a jainist now...

This right here. He's dragging these kikes out from the rocks and letting the world see.

He is single handedly moving the Overton Window right now which is more important at the present moment.

wtf? everybody hates the jews, even your israel-first money is wise to there being a jew problem in the usa.

congratulations you are a meme

According to you Nehlen should get 100% of the vote then.

He is doing gods work

That's what the MAGA movement has done well over the past year. Five years ago, topics like chain immigration wouldn't even be heard of from the GOP.

he has the same opinion for whites like black matter or aipac has for them ,we need make it maistream,he is really our guy,lets fight one last battle together

fuck off kike

>self made millionaire
>white trash
white supremacy proved true once more

back to MPC with you

even if we fail the awarness of jews will be higher and how is this a bad thing?? maybe the democrat decade before can take the ideas and make it work

will he restore traditional values to america?
will he change the fact that white americans are becoming a minority?
thats all that matters

This guy is right and you faggots know it.
The only shills are the ones rooting for this obvious plant.

>fuckin open antisemitism
>better to let this guy drive a dem win because he's muh /ourguy/

Fuck you people are either really fucking stuipd or need to just fucking fuck off and let the grown ups talk.

and good part is that this will strengtened the moderates like bannon once the jews see what are the alternatives ,this is win win situation.
Not everything is lost lets fight

>says the Leaf 1000 miles away from here.
SHILL

the time to reveal our power level has come ,dont be shy motherfuckers

His banter is already above average and he has the brightest minds in the alt-right coaching him. This absolute madman is escalating the conflict to levels never before seen

What shill WOULDN'T want this guy to suck the oxygen out of an election?
You stormfags need a leaf to fucking help you get your heads screwed on right. Just think about that.
It's NOT time to reveal power levels. We're constalntly under existential threat. We need more normie-power. Only a retard with no sense whatsofuckingever thinks otherwise.

Optics and subversion is for faggots

Just come out and fucking say it. The best thing we can do is rally around this guy and physically show up to his events

The truth waits for no man or jew

Threat to his own career

no the time is right to speak of the hipocresy of the aipac black lives matter ant lack of representation of white "mayority" interest is time to confront then with sincerity and speak for all american how jews are pushing wars,controlling by nepotism much of the media etc ,its time to talk about (((white supremacism)))