Overlord

Left or right?

Other urls found in this thread:

overlord-anime.com/theater/priv.html
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

left

Aura best girl

CZ, I don't think going after either of the elves would be a good idea.

Well if you put it that way, going after anyone in nazarick would be a bad idea.

You could maybe ask to date one of the level 1 maids though, but they might not accept.

Right

So did movie2 come with any special bonus except the portraits?

If she isn't even loyal to her creator I dont expect her to remain loyal to Ainz.

Her parents left her. I wouldn't be loyal to them either

CUTE!

Yes, I think it was two pictures and s2 announcement.

>portraits
Nvm, didn't even read your comment and replied.

>parents
So everyone in Nazarick wants to fug their parents?

Everyone wants to fuck Ainz

How would Albedo lure and kill Peroronchino if he came back?

A string and a doujin

nah
Albedo's mom is Tabula Smaragdina but she only wants to bone skeleton, not octopus
Shalltear wants to fug everything because her dad Peroronchino was a baka hentai though

>doujin
She's got a nice body and Pero prefers big breasts anyway, pretty sure he would cuck Shalltear with anyone with a decent rack.
PA would never agree to killing off Ainz precious friends.

If Ainz can mass produce CZ's stickers, then I suppose he can also craft simple items that don't have data crystals, right?

Would crafting simple items require other resources (which I suppose isn't readily available in the NW), or does it just run on gold?

Other than ores (from dwarves and the remnants of the eight fingers), food from vast farmlands (run by treants and dryads, tilled by skelies) and fisheries (run by lizardmen), new tech (from Fort Carne), and a few others from trade, where else is Nazarick getting new resources?

I suppose strip and res ad infinitum on the dead frost dragon could supply 9th tier scrolls, but that's only for summoning and storing spells.

Maruyama on twitter saying the 2nd season is thanks to the ones working with him as well as the fan support being particularly strong that the higher ups of a certain company (kadokawa or madhouse) were going round and round until they gave in.

We might have a long running franchise if the sales keep up.

Pleiades 4-koma short manga.
overlord-anime.com/theater/priv.html

Can someone explain the spell Demi used in v6? Flames of Gehenna. Is it just for show and doesn't do shit or does it have any other effect?

It was an illusion made by Entoma.

It seems the spell is meant to control the demons. He doesn't have mass telepathic control over them given that he has to use Mare's Earthquake spells as battle signals (though he does send a mental message to Shalltear at one point).

In short the demons are surrounded inside the Flames and are told not to move out of it unless ordered.

>Entoma
Is this some kind of bait ?

t.speedreader

Actually, if you did a Fludder. You might be accepted into Nazarick. Then you could date a lvl 1 maid.

What did Cocytus meant by this ?

Anyone have some spoilers for the maid special manga? Even a little peek?

>they might not accept
>might

They will definitely refuse unless you are from Nazarick.

which other NPCs have had bad reps within Nazarick?

Shalltear - got MC'd
Albedo - tried to rape Ainz
Cocytus - failed at commanding armies
Sebas - ego got in the way of work
Lupusregina - disappointment
Solution - kidnapper
Pandora's Actor - chuuni
Kyohokuou - roach (feared by most female NPCs)
Entoma - roach eater (doesn't have many friends)
Eclair - "Next ruler of Nazarick"
Nigredo, Pestonya - tried to stow away children

He and Nabe will go on a self discovery journey.

I thought Narberal being called retard was a meme, but apparently everyone unironically calls her retarded now and then.

“Nar-chan, are you pretending to be retarded? Are you all right?”

“Can you all actually remember human names?”

“That is no problem for me. I might end up needing to know them during the course of my duties. I took care to commit a few important names to memory.”

“No probs here su~ actually, you could say I get along pretty well with humans, yanno?”

”No pRObLEMs HErE.”

Narberal was slightly shocked when she discovered that she was alone among her fellow maids. Just as she was considering whether to pay more attention to names, the sound of an explosion rang forth.

suppose the following have the best rep:

Demiurge - never fails, wisest NPC, ultimate wingman
Albedo - the overseer
Victim - 1500 strong invasion force halted in his domain

>pretending to be retarded?
>actually not pretending

I can't go on defending Nabe anymore.

>Ainz
He fondled his secretarys breasts and turned his friends daughter into a chair.

the chair liked it though

Yuri’s gaze then turned to another one of her sisters, who had been entrusted with an equally meaningful task.

Her little sister had her mouth half-open -- Narberal Gamma.

She had been sitting motionlessly on the sofa since just now, her mouth half-open as she looked into the air. Her typically energetic ponytail drooped lifelessly.

--Crunch crunch.

“Nar-chan, what’s wrong with you?”

“Nothing I guess, just being retarded.”

The two of them were talking, but Narberal’s eyes were still fixed in space, making people think that something was there.

one NPC offered a bony chair
another NPC was punished to be a chair
and yet another NPC offered to be a chair

Chairs are serious business in Nazarick

Are you forgetting someone on purpose ?

>Chairs are serious business in Nazarick
What would happen if Ainz fucked Albedo cow girl style while he sits on top of Shalltear?

They just want to be used by Ainz, be as stairs, chairs or any other thing.

Renner has some serious mess up issue. I wonder if she can raise her own child if she ever have one.

Can someone post the new world map please?

I have been reading the author notes at his sites. Apparently he doesn't really like Enri story line too. Especially the married part. Me neither.
Also NEET dragon is hoping to lose fat in a more warm climate. I hope he is successful.

I'm sure Gurren could whip him to shape in the 7th floor. Provided he doesn't die from the 'warm climate', that is

Definitely right.

After the Holy Kingdom, what is the Sorcerer Kingdom going to conquer next?

The kingdom is completely being protected by natural borders. All these mountains surrounding it would make a nice place for Ainz to start his World Domination plan and build his empire. But Holy Kingdom is so far away and only routeto travel to it is by going from E-rantel to ST before arriving there. How did Demi even arrive there?

>I have been reading the author notes at his sites. Apparently he doesn't really like Enri story line too. Especially the married part. Me neither.
They why make it?
More importantly, judging from vol.11 epilogue, Nfirea can't be bothered to make potions anymore and helps her with some tedious village crap. Does that mean someone is gonna get killed off?

Is there anyway to counter Ainz's instant death spells in the NW? It may sound easy in YGGDRASIL, but this seems difficult since there are hardly players around anymore. The only thing I see the NW got going is their 5th tier resurrection spell, but even if the corpse does get resurrected, they can't fight again after some of their lifeforce was depleted.

Maybe Maruyama will drop the "Other country/region got dropped a guild too" and then we can get a holy war. Can you imagine what'd it look like in the eyes of NWers, as papa bones and another player throwing at each other horrors from different religions as if they were bullets?

Roble Holy Kingdom would probably petition for vassalage, or at least, friendly relations.

Jaldabaoth has been set-up as a bogeyman whom everyone should be afraid of. In light of that, an evil ruler who offers favors would be like savior, especially since a hero keeps constant watch of this evil ruler's actions

Why not? Because these characters are needed in the story line and future plot.

The logic here is pretty simple, Demi probably thought that, by gaining some influence over the Holy Kingdom, it would put some incredible pressure on the Theocracy, since they will have to worry about being flanked by every side now.

he's been running the happy farms there since volume 4, iirc

The biggest reason I'm hyped for vol 12 is that we can finally settle that thing with valkytirs

>Apparently he doesn't really like Enri story line too.
And ironically it's one of the best storylines he got going, reminder that the editor is saving Overlord.

You just know Enri pegged that boy pussy

Not just that but the higher tier death spells that Ainz uses also invalidate lower tier resurrections, so they're kinda fucked

There's probably some martial art or talent to counter this

Right, think about how much better lung capacity a rogue would have over a mage.

>rogue
>mage

One of those classes would have to do way more cardio than the other.

Mare is a druid

Right, but he doesn't ever do any running that we see.

Hah thats the middle east! So i guess e-rantel is baghdad, Re estize kingdom syria/israel and ST is Saudi arabia

Sex with Shalltear.

>israel
So Zuranon Are the Jews?

wrong imagine

I assumed NEET dragon was gonna end up getting a perfect dragon bod thanks to Aura's training from hell.

Fenfen and Quadracile will be his sempais at the Nazarick Body Improvement Club.

Eye of the Tiger and Gonna Fly Now will be looping 24/7 until NEET Dragon makes it.

I stopped after the april fools chapter with the Dwarves (I think the books got licensed after that). Anything interesting happen after that? Should I keep reading?

get the one with correct eye colors sempai

Left

Anyone got time to change the left eye from gold to blue? I'm too retarded to do it myself apparently.

no, the april fools chapter was the last of the series

bug is for hug, not for fug.

But he has.

NO

ugly, nasty, creepy crawly. Go to hell.

get some variety. anyone could tell what filth is underneath that by file size and image dimensions

Well, after bailing out Holy Kingdomn and Dwarven Kingdom, the Dragonic kingdom might be looking for a bailout next

I love these fan arts.

If the Sorcerer Kingdom is going to annex the Re-Estize Kingdom, then Ainz's country will be border between the Agrande Republic (Dragon Lords like PDL) and the Slane Theocracy (Godkins like ZZ). The author is obviously setting Ainz up to confront the Dragon Lords and the Godkins.

I too enjoy the fanny arts

mare too QT. why is aura so dark?
ainz is all like "but weve seen all this shit before its just a rehash"

Is he drinking orange juice ?

I would say scotch