How come you insipid cunts are not talking about this?

How come you insipid cunts are not talking about this?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/stream/pdfy-Mv-q4qGq8_TBPcwL/Michael Aquino (US Satanist) - From PSYOP to MindWar - The Psychology of Victory (1980)#page/n0/mode/2up
youtube.com/watch?v=4b4Hvlu7MGU
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=165&v=HybD6ApqtDE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If UFOs didn't exist we wouldn't have a term for them

What does he mean by proven? That statement would only be meaningful if the UFO's he talks about are ones that are ruled-out as man-made.

Yeah?

what about the word "god"

God would have to be identifiable

Because we already know. We don't need the fucking faggot ass Pentagon to tell us that.

>Flying objects exist

No shit

Don't derail the thread you rancid faggots.

This is what they push everytime they want to hide something

I see no rails within a mile.

Now we know that unidentified ones exist too.

nothing to talk about. life doesn't exist outside of earth.
>but muh billions of galaxies with billions of stars and billions of planets
not even close

we already knew this
otherwise they wouldn't have shut down project blue book in the 60s

that's relative. village idiot proclaims he is god of the ants, people extend the metaphor, etc, "who is god of the sun?" etc etc.

Bluebeam you fuckin faggot!

"We speculated" having some fucking confirmation should be >something

I have some unidentified bulge down here. wanna take a look at it faggot?

Use a magnifying glass to identify it you raging homosexual

It's never fucking ayy lmaos. My last shred of hope for aliens died with KIC 8462852.

>talking about BlueBeam

Why give them what they want? it's fake and gay. Never trust a spook

Brainlet stop pretending you know what's up. Bluebeam is ancient disinfo. The real truth is way more magnificent.

>oshit maintaining secrecy no longer feasible, ayylmaos aren't going along with our bullshit anymore ayo hol up what's gonna happen with the sun idk lol

>ok well when people find out that we've been hoarding world-changing technology, trafficking children into black projects, hiding the ET presence, and mindfucking civilians, they'll want to string us up on lamp posts

>we need to get ahead of this before it gets out of control so let's stage a disclosure narrative with the MSM and some of our lower level pawns

>we'll give people tiny tidbits of information over the course of years if not decades

>make the elite bosses in the shadow government and military industrial complex look like the good guys, you know, like in Hollywood movies, peasants love movies

>now if this PR campaign is to work we'll need new faces, we mustn't dare risk giving credibility to researchers and whistleblowers who already went public because they make us look bad

>hey boss check out this rockstar kid, he wants to know about UFOs, and he's hip with these millennials

>yes, he'll do

Black Budget alternative energy and propulsion systems.
Tesla was right.
Tr3b.

We do. Recently the military stopped using UFO and started using AAV, Autonomous Aeiral Vehicle.

So the whole Pleiades/Nordic alien thing more than a larp?

Fake News.

Sage

the truth is that aliens are here, they violate our air space on whim and have been doing ever since aviation was a thing and even before that, our government officials do not talk about them because they do not what their intentions are and the general populace would freak out finding out our governments and militaries are just as powerless and clueless as we are

cuz we fucking know it, Aristotle.
in fact we may have some lmaos shitposting atm.
won't post his selfie cuz i got region banned for 1 month, last time :^)

Because many of us have already read this: archive.org/stream/pdfy-Mv-q4qGq8_TBPcwL/Michael Aquino (US Satanist) - From PSYOP to MindWar - The Psychology of Victory (1980)#page/n0/mode/2up

What's to talk about? Aliens are gay

>infinite amount of space, galaxies, and planets
>were the only ones here bro

k

I'm not saying they don't exist, but this is an obvious CIAnigger psyop.

There is a really good documentary on Netflix right now called Unacknowledged that covers ALL of the topics in this thread. It's really good if you are a believer.

Fuck off space niggers we're full

The term "UFO" doesn't necessarily imply alien life.

It's not worth talking about.

They aren't aliens, they are demons

Why does noone care?

>podesta tweeting about this

totally legit guise totally not a distraction or anything

they are already here, they are in this thread right now

and what the fuck are we supposed to do about it?

That's right, fucking nothing. What should we do? Try and capture one? And what the fuck do you thin they'll do in retaliation?

Best bet is to ignore them and gather some scraps if they give them to us or try and make contact with us if they haven't already. If they want to help us along, great.

They're going to wait until we really start changing our DNA and fundamental existence before they let us play in a sandbox they made for us, training wheels style. If they are so benevolent.

Nothing that you or I will be around for.

Fake news reported them. UFO confirmed not real

this
There are some reports that suggest that aliens are actually demons. reports of alien abduction and demonic possession are quite similar. both involve usually violent sexual acts, unableness to move or speak, general sense of fright and threat, and often it runs in the family. however on thing makes me think those are demons. it is said that both stop pretty much instantly when trying to say jesus christ or thinking about him.
but i guess there are both around, aliens and demons, possibly even demons from other planets the aliens brought with them, then the cia fakes stuff as well of course
greys for example i feel like are demons. the nordics might be actual ayys, or those living inside hollow earth. or ayys that resided in the inner earth for millenia
however i cant tell if the reports are real because i never was abducted nor possessed

however, i dont really trust buzz aldrin nor paul hellyer for that matter. there is also boyd bushman who worked for lockheed martin talking about aliens. but check
youtube.com/watch?v=4b4Hvlu7MGU
2:36 you see the pedo triangle
Now with the theory that aliens are actually demons/fallen angels. there is also the thing that apparently getting buttfucked makes you more receptent to their presence. how likely is it that the guy was actually assraped as kid or any time for the matter and duped into believing the demons/fallen angels are actually aliens giving him/them the technology. i mean the fallen angels are also said to have given humanity certain kinds of knowledge
we know Podesta is involved in pizzagate, how likely the same happened with paul hellyer since he was high ranking in the government?
bushman seems to be involved too following the same narrative.
paul hellyer says aliens want to help humanity AND that they work with the government. no matter how awesome their technology would be, you cant combine those 2 things

>Head of the program, Luis Elizondo explained, "these recovered alloys are being studied at Los Alamos. They have amazing properties and some become transparent when an electrical charge is applied"
what did he mean by this?

this desu
why is everyone so retarded?

Unidentified Flying Object doesn't mean aliens you dumb faggots. This shit is worse than the way (((journalists))) rape terminology like AI. Basically something is unidentified if one grunt can't tell what it is, a squad can't figure it out, a town sees something most of it doesn't understand, our military sees something from another country it can't identify, etc. If any one of those things happen BAM! UFO. Stupid sheep faggots don't understand how they play with words knowing that people associate the acronym with aliens

>a bunch of alien creepy shit happening
>the new X-Files season is about to start
>literally "pentagon xfiles chief"
I love X-Files. i hate everyone who believes this is real

UFO means unknown flying object.
A thrown apple can be a UFO if you don't know what it is.

the more i hear this. the happier I am that humanity isn't the best this universe can so. someone out there has their fucking shit together.

>experimental aircraft crashes in 1950 or so
>absolute madman USAF officer blames aliens
>the government has been running with it ever since

UFOs are manmade, first in modern history were made by the nazis
ayys=demons

aliens are real, but what do they look like

I wish I could find the thread, but some user was "claiming" that there would be a false flag (his words) of a ufo. It was either here or /x/ two Saturdays ago. Since that post, there have been far more than usual ayylmao articles, (((news))) reports and threads about said articles.

exactly what he said. zap them and they go invisible. dumbass

Because we know it's a psyop to distract from something more important. We know what bluebeam is

unidentified not unknown, if your argument is based on terminology atleast get it right

Forgot to include this
>pic not related

I do it for (You)s

Oh, this is where Harry Reid kept giving his buddy millions of taxpayer dollars to go UFO hunting in the Nevada desert, now suddenly Harry Reid isn't in the Senate anymore so he's giving up... hmmm
Hint: UFO hunting is what they used to call going out in the desert to smoke pot and drop acid.

>man declares after years of research that 'Unidentified Flying Objects' are indeed unidentified objects that are, or appear to be flying
>after they are identified they are no longer unidentified so his remains correct

Unidentified Flying Objects aren't exclusively alien in origin. I saw a 'UFO' the other night, lights in the sky, hovering. When it got closer I noticed that it was a helicopter, so it ceased to be a UFO and just became a helicopter instead. Shit like this annoys me because if you mean that an object is extraterrestrial or extrasolar in origin, just fucking say that. UFO is so ambiguous.

UFO's/Aliens are not real so no one gives a shit

>Nothing that you or I will be around for.
Engineer the human body itself with me, user.

invisible metal? that doesn't seem strange to you?

The Government has tech that is decades ahead of the public. So no, it isn't strange.

>it isn't strange
>transparent metal
>transparent

I heard unidentified walking objects also exist, yesterday I saw a stranger walking in the street, true story. Then I went to the local pool and saw an unidentified swimming object. We live in a crazy world.

The LMAOs have plausible deniablity at all times, it will take an official statement from Trump to be even close to taken seriously.
t.contacted greys and reptilians
(But no one does (or should) give a fuck)

anyone who listens to coast to coast am already knows and this isnt /X/

yeah its secureteam but i thought it was kinda cool, good stuff starts happening around 5:14

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=165&v=HybD6ApqtDE

>The Government has tech that is decades ahead of the public

They have weirder shit than transparent metal i'm sure of it.

They're called rapefugees you fucking xenophobic bigot!

sounds stupid

Probably because we have been lied to for decades, and we continue to be lied to.

Are you seriously surprised we don't believe the people that have been lying to us this whole time?

What psyop are we on now?

Notice how he still doesn’t conclude that they’re ET and mentions that’s only one possibility.

The UFO thing has been happening for a very long time. Although I don’t agree with the conclusions drawn and question some of the info presented, “gods of eden” is a good read on the subject.

A terrestrial origin for UFOs is far more likely than outerspace. If they’re not us, than who are they? 95% of the ocean is unexplored and UFO sightings are highly concentrated in the Pacfic Ocean where people claim to have seen them come out of the water. We are not alone... on this planet

For the ones that visit us, you must think of what attributes are needed to create and interact with tech in effective manners.
That should give you a fair idea of what we're dealing with.