MGRP translations

drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/0BwUphuy8AsxEbF82X2RYWU93c3c
Tl kun has finished his re translation for Restart and was hoping for some pleople with the Raws to check for accuracy and errors.

Other urls found in this thread:

drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B36ZPhsREhWFaFcwMU9lV29xdWM?usp=sharing
mega.nz/#!Q14lAYiI!yp4ijg_vGQ8pFucHz1d2D-PCtQBLqZZQ9-bKMhCISJ8
mega.nz/#!A4ImmQoA!570jR05Dlm_1plRSaeCtg9CZrlGLHNSEx1o5akRBD1g
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>top girl is dead
>people still watch this trash
Why?

Because the later arcs are infinitely better than Unmarked

>a single big fat liar faggot managed to kill an entire fanbase
feels bad man

I refused to let it die!

He was only the trigger. The shills and haters are the ones who destroyed these threads arguing over pointless shit.

Nutrition: 5/5

Fairy is not food

Peaceful Days never...

I misread that filename as tot pot.

I wonder what Palette's nutritional value would be.

Palette is Magical Daisy's emergency food.

>Kano
>175cm

That must be a joke

I began reading the Limited re-write and the detailing is so refreshing to what I have gotten used to. I've seen other anons talk about this before, but Pukin and Sonia's relationship is so differently presented to the readers. I believe you can really feel their mutual love this time around.

I also really enjoyed the sushi scene where they posed for pictures. Fanart of Sonia doing a victory sign when? Please don't say never.

I feel for you user

Keek please.

tfw a 17y nip girl is 8cm taller than you

I want to marry pechika!

My wives Swim2 and Nokko-chan are so cute.

I bet he probably tasted good cooked.

I want to marry this child!

Go back to jail lady proud!

What did I miss?
What drama?

Reminder that someone made a compilation of all the available materials,RAWs and (good)translations and listed the ones missing for whoever who would like to collaborate with the things missing or translation efforts.

drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B36ZPhsREhWFaFcwMU9lV29xdWM?usp=sharing

tl;dr the translation we have right have things that have been wrongly translated, have things that have been omitted or skipped and last and most definitively not least outright made-up stuff inserted by the "translator" to fill in blanks to the point the personalities of entire characters and even pivotal events are literally not the ones that are on the actual novels. Pic related so you can have a slight taste of it.

Read the threads linked in this post if you wanna go over things in more detail:

it's not

Please don't shame the lolicons. They didn't ask to be born with those tastes. They deserve your acceptance and understanding.

Lolicons deserve nothing short of a life sentence and a vicious round of slapping by Mao Pam

It's Maou you uncultured swipe.

But how could someone deny these cute little lolis love and affection.

Well shit that was terrible but it's not like we have options.

So during Pechika's first P.O.V when she first gets transported to the game:

In Tl kun's first version: Pechika doesn't fight back against against the skeletons at all before Akane shows up.

In his 2nd version: Pechika starts fighting the skeletons before Akane shows up.

And what happens in the raw?

I dunno, the RAWS for Restart that posted are no longer available.

Oh wow, it really is. I didn't notice.

I'll upload a mirror and post a link later.

Unmarked seems to have been deleted too. I remembered how those two were posted here at the same time so I thought of checking to see if that had been deleted as well. Uploading a mirror too as well.

LP confirmed bi

How can it be gay if he's a girl?

Because LP still has the mind of a boy

Melville and LL's fight makes a lot more sense now.

How so?

So in Tl kun's first version Clantail, Miyokata and Rionetta notice Pechika because happen to notice her hat she dropped outside the room they were bickering in.

In his second version, they find her because her magical phone started ringing outside the room they were bickering in.

Melville doesn't get pummeled straight away and she found a way to bait LL as opposed to LL teleporting in the harpoon or something.

Goddamn, they are not even remotely similar. Worse of all, it's impossible to know which one what actually happens or if the new version is wrong or made-up too.

mega.nz/#!Q14lAYiI!yp4ijg_vGQ8pFucHz1d2D-PCtQBLqZZQ9-bKMhCISJ8

Okay. Here's Restart's raw. Check away lads.

In tl kun's first version, when Daisy, Nokko, Geno and @NyanNyan were talking, Geno and Nyan mention they saw Miyo, Clan, and Rio earlier

In the second version, Geno and Daisy say saw a fourth MG (Pechika) tied up behind Clantail

And for good measure here's Unmarked raws. Not that anyone cares about Unmarked...

mega.nz/#!A4ImmQoA!570jR05Dlm_1plRSaeCtg9CZrlGLHNSEx1o5akRBD1g

I forgot some of the stuff that were in those threads. Also chunni witch strip tease ol. Saw that on one of the threads gonna try to draw it. Here's a quick sketch so far. Probably won't see much or be able to read it.

Not even being imprisoned can stop Quake from drawing loli lewds.

So in tl kun's first translation, Miyokata requests, Pechika help her find animal monsters and says "When we find these monsters, please leave them to me! I will surely reward you and our teammates with new followers!"

In the second version after making her request she says “Pechika! If you see any new monsters, please let me know! As a thank you, when you are kicked out of the team, then I will follow you!”

Not even Tama got treated this badly by her team.

Also, "FUCK! SHITTY GAME!"

Where Is my Umbrain!!!

Ruler was a great princess.

Her fight with Rionetta got much better as well.

I'm not sure if it's my imagination or this drawfags impression, but Tempest looks much less stacked than I thought she'd be.

It's been a while since I read Restart and I only barely browsed through the re-translation of Chapter 10, but I think a lot was improved and clarified when it came to Melville. Correct me if I'm wrong since as I said, it's been a while, but the re-translation stated Melville met Cranberry in the wilderness before she became a magical girl, and she was so taken by her beauty she became obsessed, correct? Which led to her designing herself to look like an elf to be more like her. I don't think that was stated in the original translation of TL-kun's.

Also, did the original translation ever reveal Melville was stripped of being a magical girl and had to return to being human after word got out about what Cranberry had done? She says in the re-translation she only became a magical girl again when she got put into Keek's virtual world.

Maybe I'm a retard and those details were in the botched version all along and I just didn't remember, but I picked up on them this time around and they piqued my interest. Regardless, I really enjoyed her improved fights, especially the one with Lazuline, as well as all that inner-monologue she had about Cranberry. Melly is so cute!

Stop trying to improve your own loli Quake.

Nah, these details weren't there before. Also Melville thought that the person who trapped them in the game wanted to choose the strongest from the Cranberry's survivors. The previous translation missed a lot about her winning obsession.

Oh, that's right, I caught that too but forgot to include it! I'm so glad we know those details now, her infatuation with Cranberry always came off as crazy and deep but now we (hopefully) know the true extent, if TL-kun's updated version is accurate. I love her.

Never!

If he's able to translate properly, why didn't he do that in the first place?

What happened? I left these threads for awhile.

That's pretty bad but I don't really care about supplementary materials, what mistakes did he make in the actual stories?

Pressure to translate fast combined with little pressure to be accurate because everyone was sucking his dick and no one was checking.

>but I don't really care about supplementary materials
That's really not the point. The point is to show how terrible his "translation" is, and considering that by his own admission he was not "translating" the novels so much as "writing down mental summaries from memory in English and filling in the blanks" that one of the things, a simple fanbook question that someone requested on the threads, that he translated without any pressure and with having all the time in the world to check properly ended up like that is quite telling.

Either way, to answer your question, the most notable example is how 7753 is actually a tired office lade-type character who actually doesn't like Pfle at all. Another big example is Pukin's speech about the ideal magical girl is completely made-up.

If you want more examples go check the threads linked on that post you replied to.

See

Refer to He cut things, he changed things and ignored things.

Yeah but I mean specifically. I want to know what wasn't true.

Read the threads linked on that post you lazy cunt, there's plenty of examples in there.

I read them, but I'm sure there are more.

What he made up/omitted has been posted in these threads time after time since they were all unveiled. Look at the threads as this user said and you'll find the answers you want so none of us have to keep repeating ourselves over and over.

So what's been rewritten so far?

The design looks so cute, reminds me of tinkle's style.
I didn't know about this series till now tbqh, I'll be checking it.

>outright made-up stuff inserted by the "translator" to fill in blanks to the point the personalities of entire characters and even pivotal events are literally not the ones that are on the actual novels
What, you're talking about the translation in OP or another one? I'm new to this.

Original one.

The one is the OP is the "fixed" re-translation that supposedly "fixes" all those things. Made by the same person who made the shitty translation mentioned in the post you quoted.

As of now only the Limited arc, volumes 5 and 6, have been re-translated by someone else and have their accuracy 100% confirmed.

is the first arc on google docs too? I wanted to start reading this series, though I read it says arc 2 here.

Are you retarded or have simply not taken your morning coffee yet?

>Also, did the original translation ever reveal Melville was stripped of being a magical girl and had to return to being human after word got out about what Cranberry had done? She says in the re-translation she only became a magical girl again when she got put into Keek's virtual world.
I thought you can't get stripped of your power and LoM relies on memory-wiping?

never mind, I'm retarded.

I keep losing my interest in this series.
Anything new?

I'm the statsfag.
Too lazy to fix everything now that I lose my inkscape savedata.

Unless you missed the whole translation shitstorm and the few re-translation efforts, no, not really. Even without this whole mess happening we were already dying because we were pretty much caught up with the latest novel and everything has been discussed to oblivion.

Gotta wait for the new novel for things to pick up once more and pray for an actual moonspeaker to pick it up too so we can discuss it while also knowing that we are not discussing a falsehood.

>Unless you missed the whole translation shitstorm and the few re-translation efforts
I actually missed it before but I figured it out in the thread where there is a gook user.

Damn. I haven't looked at MGRP threads since the anime ended but I always wondered how on earth these translations were getting cranked out this fast. Guess that explains it.

Deluge so cool.

Reminder that Deluge is just a discount Snow White.

I hope you will enjoy MGRP series.

We all enjoyed it.

I remember like it was yesterday.

Is the fixed version still mistranslated?

If you're talking about the Limited release from the chink user then no that's accurate and reliable.

If you mean TL's Restart re-translation, all we've had is one nip-reader check a few pages and they said it was reasonably accurate.

Because we all saw the juicy, tasting looking meat in front of us and without thinking took a bite out of it.