Most hated part of your country

This thread is about the most hated parts of your country and why they are hated

Starting with mine is the northeast region of Brazil, here live mostly niggers,welfare users and communists. They voted for Dilma in our elections, leave their region so they can live in other regions like the south and southeast, they are one of the reasons why they want to separate Brazil.

Thank god those sutherners want to separate... Northeast is great man! Rio de Janegro BTFO!

>the southern white areas are Pakistan tier

Quebec. Sponges all the gibs off the rest of Canada while disrupting national trade routes and threatening to leave. Fuck them french fags.

Cali or Jew York.

Birmingham. Both the natives and invaders need gassing

In Germany it always depends where you are from. I am from the western part. Still hate East and bavaria. (East is all red)

Melbourne, the Australian Capital Territory and Queensland,
Melbourne is where we get all of our SJW antifags and the really crazy "progressive" politics, Rosy Batty and white ribbon are based out of Melbourne, where all the crazy feminists are. Rosy is a hypocritical cunt who despite the police and social services telling her her ex-husband was batshit crazy and dont give access gave access anyway, which resulted in him killing their son. Didn't take responsibility for being a dumb pommy cunt and blames men instead.

Australian Capital Territory, basically Melbourne but with bureaucrats, they are the biggest bludging, corrupt cunts in the country and do anything to justify getting paid to do fuck all. Budget is down, well lets cut money and shut down rural hospitals and schools rather then fire our bludging public servants and actually do something useful.

Queensland, pretty much where you get your dumb conservative bible bashers. Love the state for it's fishing and weather but man the people are fucking dumb. They are religiously conservative but will always vote for LNP North Shore Sydney schoolboys who hate them or Pauline Hanson who also hates them. IF they actually formed their own conservative party that didn't sell the land out from underneath their feet to the chinks and curry munchers they'd probably end up running the country (which I wouldn't mind) but because they are too stupid and lazy that will never happen and are responsible for keeping Soros style conservatives in power.

90% White America in 1980 was violent as Brazil in 1980. Southern Brazil used to be the safest part of Brazil and still is.

The Midwest and South are the worst places here.

Everyone looks the same (ALL blondes wtf) they are stupid, religious, overly-patriotic and poor

They are loyal red states so that says a lot. We like to call the region "Dumbfuckistan"

Bet you're a Sydney cunt, QLD is righteous mate, and I'm from Melbourne.
Melbourne the city is a hellhole, but outside of the city, Victoria is nice. QLD is nice too, apart from the major cities.
The worst in the country are
Melbourne
Sydney
Canberra
All other answers are from dogs. Never dog your mates. Plus you're probably a chink.

>Arizona
>Tennessee
>Arkansas
>new york
>new jersey
>Minnesota
>Illinois
>white

>Arizona
>White
God damn don't larp faggot

I have Vermont more than any of the states with mixed populations. Shitskins are savages just because its in their nature, but the libcucks up north are traitors and Vermonters are the worst.

Not a Chink, Northwest NSW, white first fleeter both sides. National voter wishing there was another conservative party, family are miners and farmers (i.e. the cunts actually making money). The cunts who whinge the most about selling of the land to the chinks and the poo-in-the-loos is Queenslanders, but they keep voting one nation and LNP (and refuse to fucking question party line) who are the cunts most responsible for selling premium fucking land to subhuman filth. Don't tell me Queensland is based, it's a beautiful state but those people are dumber then a box of Greens voters.

>tfw IL

>Not a Chink,
>Northwest NSW
>doubt.jpg
But yeah nah
>but they keep voting one nation and LNP
Name another viable alternative. We're in a political deadlock and these people are doing their best. Don't look down on your white countrymen user, unless they're traitors. Anyone who is pro Australia and is trying to vote accordingly is at worst misguided.
My answers on the worst in the country still stand. Even if you're right about QLD, it has nothing on Melbourne, Sydney and Canberra.

That's the problem, both sides are fucking over run with private school educated student politicians. Used to be Labour was the Union man who worked up from the shop floor, Liberals were the small business owners who worked their way up from nothing and the National's farmers who worked for what they've got. Now on both sides its rich city kids who chose their faction in University.

And just to add, I'm a 1st fleeter both sides, 3 of my great-grandfathers landed at Suvla, and would kick your teeth in in person if you suggested wog heritage. It's obvious you're a Melbourne boy because if you think anywhere west of Breeza has any non-whites beyond alcholic coons you don't know your shit. My bloodline made this country working and shooting coons, something most of whites cant claim. And yeah, having dealt with the dumb as fuck Queenslanders I'll look down on them. Like I do other "white aussies" like the North Sydney School Voys who run the LNP. Or One Nation which is bankrolled by South African Jews who ran away after apartheid failed (and are now first amongst those criticizing Australian culture). We are too fucking lazy in voting and its a pity Frazier never got his 3rd party up and running because at the moment its a closed shop for a pre-chosen fewn (who usually are 1st or 2nd generation poms like Abbott and Gillard, or half kike like Peter Dutton)

Accurate as fuck

>and would kick your teeth in in person if you suggested wog heritage
Wew lad, you're a touch insecure about this?
Bantz mate, all bantz. I know west NSW is white, as is Anywhere in Vic outside Melbourne. I'm a Vic boy, unashamed, I know Melbourne ought to be nuked, never denied that.
It's pretty easy to say the whole lot are muh bible bashing retards who vote lazily when there's no alternative.
Easy to say this mate, who'd you vote for recently? If it's all shit, what are you doing apart from shit flinging? I don't give half a damn if you're a first fleeter, with your: and would kick your teeth in in person if you suggested wog heritage, it's clear you don't look white. Stop bitching like a little girl my man and start doing something to fix your country instead of whining about your fellow Australians

Most hated part of my country is Mindanao since this is where the muzzies live. God i fucking hate muzzies.

The hell is going on in Alagoas and Espirito Santo? Those numbers are beyond common niggotry?

I hear the southern islands are pretty much a no go zone. Go take it back, most powerful people!

Actually the South are the ones voting for commies, and it's where the most retarded and it's ideologies come from aka anarcoretards and commies.